Thread: Fairview Polytrack - 27 November 2020

Thanks

Fairview Polytrack - 27 November 2020

Hi Guys,

10h50 Sailing Ship 7/4 BEST BET. She ran in a stronger race last start carrying 57kg. She ran a good 4th behind highly rated Rock Aloe. She dropped 3 points and is now at a low 95. Her winning mark was a 99 and this being a weaker field she only carries 54kg. She will be difficult to beat. Princess Kalisi is my 2nd choice and this is a forecast bet that will pay.

12h37 Global Drummer 11/10. Top 2 fav are well in here but my selection will win easily and Look For Hounds should run 2nd as he beats on weights Sh Boom and Theory Of Flight. Forecast with Global Drummer and Look For Hounds looks good.

13h12 Majestic Mozart 2/1. He his raiding from the cape hwere he has raced to stronger, only niggle is the poly but being out of Dynasty sire there should not be a problem. He beat Silver De Lange easily last start even though he is in at weights my selection should win this feature. I like Onesie to run into places at 35/1.

13h47 Wylie's Flame 9/2. She is 3.5kg better with fav Hawthorn for a 2.25L beating. That is enough to turn tables 2nd fav O Solo Mio cape raider has to get the distance and poly for the fist time. She ran poorly last time over 2000m and will need to improve to be competitive

14h22 Forest Field 9/2. She is 4kg better with fav Intrepid Traveller through in direct formline and 2kg better with Elusive Jade. My selection like to run from well off so hoping luke does not leave it too late so if closer at the straight should be competitive.

Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

Maxbet (26th November 2020)