Thread: Fairview Polytrack - 13 September

Thanks

Fairview Polytrack - 13 September

Hi Guys,

Fairview polytrack today down in the eastern cape giving you uk guys some info regarding form.

Race 4: Angioletta(4) 11-1 Nice price and expecting her to run a big race here. Has the beating of Oasis Queen & Seattle Sound on the 5th Aug run and is better off in the weights. 16-10 for first 3 is a steal bet. MY BEST VALUE TODAY

Race 5: Counting Stars(6) 14-1 Another outsider here, but he has the beating of In A Perfect World on the 1st April run. Only beaten 0.5 Lengths and is now 3kgs better off. Will beat Pick Again too who is 2nd fav. The only worry is Toltec(4) 5-2 as he comes from Natal which run in better company usually but he may need the run.

Race 7: Sir Frenchie(1) 14-10 BEST BET OF THE DAY. He should win this on his coconut here, but has been disappointing but should make amends here as is weighted to beat most of these. I expect him to win by over 2 to 3 lengths here.

Race 8: Sir Caleb(6) 11-2 Been waiting for him to run as a 3yr old and now runs in a MR80 which I think is the right class and he is better than these. Has not run since July so hoping he is fit otherwise he would have been my best bet. Trainer normally gets them ready to run so hoping he runs well.

Good Racing Guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

Turffan (13th September 2019)