Thread: Scottsville - South Africa

Thanks

Scottsville - South Africa

Hi Guys,

Race 4: Call Me Tonight(2) 5-1 She has been consistent of late and gets the run on the grass which i have been waiting for. Always slow out the gates and running on too late on the poly where the pace was too strong. Today on the grass she will be turning into a longer straight which will suit her style of racing and I expect her to be bang there.

Race 5: Isca(7) 7-1 He ran into heaps of trouble in his last start which he should of won. Back again on the grass which again I think will suit this horse. He is running against some tough opposition but they coming off a long rest. He is my value today so e/w claims

Race 6: Starlight(2) 3-1 She finished 4th last start but formline is looking solid as 5th placed runner has come out and won well and 2 starts back where he finished 6th on the poly but less than a length 2 horses the finished just in front of her both won their next start. Another that is suited to the turf and expecting a big finish with top jockey engaged.

Race 7: Dancing Feather(7) 1-1 BEST BET OF THE DAY First run was in a feature race and ran a great 3rd then ran on the poly 2nd start and won unextended. Stable say this is a champion, 2nd run after rest and she is fit

Good Racing Guys

PS

Race 3: Arctic Warfare(5) 7-1 Just got information that this horse is fit and well and will run a big race so making this my BEST VALUE OF THE DAY
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 11th September 2019 at 12:03 PM.