Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Oooopppss!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,182 Posts
    Johnson was on Nick ferrari show this morning was asked about what he thought of Natta munchutty,went into denial mode as as thought he was going to be accused of more allegations never heard of her he said,this mans unbelievable must be the only person in the country that hasn't seen her in the news,even number one fan ferrari couldn't believe it..Her name gets mentioned and he automatically assumes an allegation against him i'd hate to think how many more they are if he is like this everytime a womans name is mentioned,knee jerk reaction now everytime..

Thanks
    https://twitter.com/SarahRosemary3/s...28828615778304

Meanwhile @JohnJCrace

The treasurer of the 1922 committee, Geoffrey Clifton-Brown, has been held by police after an incident in the International Lounge at the Tory party conference. Just hours before Priti Patel announced plans to get tough on crime.
    2:31 PM - Oct 1, 2019

You couldn't make it up,well you could if you're johnson..
    Last edited by gigilo; 1st October 2019 at 3:58 PM.

Thanks
    https://twitter.com/leewah/status/1179122893852069889

Johnson and the DUP what a bunch of headcases they are as well ffs,the stuff going on is unbelievable..getting more dangerous by the day these DUP lot sucking it up anyone would think they would want trouble the way they carry on here,obviously this will be all over the BBC with Laura bang onto it..Could quite easily be Ian paisley ffs what a ******* rant,he couldn't gve a flying fcuk about ireland either..

Well well what a surprise they did edit it no noose or traitors gate remarks heard unreal the media corrupting the news again..
    Last edited by gigilo; 2nd October 2019 at 7:15 PM.

Thanks
    The deal put forward by reverend jihnson,deliberately knowing will be rejected to cynically try and get a VONC the general election not even an attempt to try and get a sensible deal the complete blame game on EU we never saw that coming,as proven a few posts back they have to crash out before the 31st nice pay off for hos mates and him a few billion in the bank..Another disgusting rant tomorrow,no doubt Laura will be happily clapping along with great enthusiasm and impartiality..

Thanks
    https://www.theguardian.com/global/v...ll-annihilated

Some very very strange people,was like going back to 80s tory land...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    The deal put forward by reverend jihnson,deliberately knowing will be rejected to cynically try and get a VONC the general election not even an attempt to try and get a sensible deal the complete blame game on EU we never saw that coming,as proven a few posts back they have to crash out before the 31st nice pay off for hos mates and him a few billion in the bank..Another disgusting rant tomorrow,no doubt Laura will be happily clapping along with great enthusiasm and impartiality..
    And there we go,no chance of a deal and now the blame game begins and suckers in the voters,johnson even got slated tonight by the times a dumbass 5 years of johnson through pure lies and corruption..massive majority to do as they please a complete bunch of backward nutjobs..

Thanks
    Laura Kuenssberg
    @bbclaurak
    Statement from Mary Wakefield, who happens to be Dominic Cummings' wife-'I am not the woman referred to in Charlotte Edwardes’s column. Boris was a good boss and nothing like this ever happened to me. Nor has Charlotte, who I like and admire, ever discussed the incident with me.'

Thanks laura you've excelled yourself again,who wouldv'e thought dominic cummings wife wouldv'e said that eh,anyone would think you are a puppett of cummings as well got to love the impartial BBC i also see that 25 mps from the labour party are supporting johnsons deal on newsnight..Strange that i went to their twitter feeds and not one had confirmed that or even seen it,more propoganda from the republic of the BBC,North Korea must be in admiration of our broadcasting company,now for the subservients to lap i up and vote for the republic of englands president johnson..

Thanks

Banned
    Thanks
    You're very easily pleased, mate!

Thanks
    Donald Trump has defended the wife of a US diplomat who killed a British teenager in a road accident, suggesting it is difficult to drive on the other side of the road and that "we've all done it".

Put him to sleep someone ffs..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gigilo For This Useful Post:

Wolf (9th October 2019)

Banned
    Thanks
    How's it going, gigilo? not seen you post for a while and this forum is dying a death.

Hope all is OK with you- Cheers

Thanks
    All forums seem to be dying now, bit like the country.
    I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
    Take a bow for the new revolution

Thanks
    Thanked 1,144 Times in 1,024 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Election coming up and forum is quite indeed.

Thanks
    Your starter for ten.

Is the Duke of York scandal being given too much prominence when the really important sex/corruption scandal is Johnson/Jennifer Arcuri?
    The older I get the better I was.

Thanks
    More importantly, Bougainville are voting on independence.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50009912

Thanks
    How's the cricket going?
    I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
    Take a bow for the new revolution

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    Your starter for ten.

Is the Duke of York scandal being given too much prominence when the really important sex/corruption scandal is Johnson/Jennifer Arcuri?
    Good question Arch, but I'll go with HRH on this one. I rate (associations with) pedophilia about 3Lbs higher than financial corruption between consenting adults.
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to an capall For This Useful Post:

Marb (22nd November 2019)

Thanks
    In 2016, the Orioles signed Davis to a seven-year, $161 million contract, with $42 million deferred from 2032-2037.

Thanks
    That isn't in the wrong place. Rich people have too much money, they need taxing more. Chris Davis is probably the worst player in major league baseball and gets all that money. Whenever the argument is put forward that yeah Premier league football players are on too much money but that's the market for you it's nonsense. It's hard to quantify a footballer's worth, his value to a team. I mean, we all know Jesse Lingard is poor but there's no stat that quantifies that. In Baseball they have one called WAR which means wins above replacement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wins_Above_Replacement

Chris Davies has a minus WAR, he is objectively worse than replacement level players, and he's pulling in 20m a year. My point - this is life, we have this everywhere, billionaires with too much money.

Why do Golfers get paid so well? They aren't in a League that gets Billions from TV, it's all sponsorship. It all comes from companies who's executives have too much money.

Tax them. Tax them hard.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Euronymous For This Useful Post:

gigilo (22nd November 2019), granger (22nd November 2019), Marb (22nd November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,144 Times in 1,024 Posts
    Blog Entries
    If Jeremy Corbyn does manage to get into a hung parliament situation, but chooses not to work with Sturgeon to end Tory rule for the sake of preventing another Scottish referendum I will be very dissapointed.

Labour could miss their only way in to Downing Street, spending another generation out of power...while the Scots probably get another referendum anyway.

I know you have to go out to win these elections but in the words of John Mcenroe, 'you cannot be serious', Jeremy'!

Ps, only a 1 percent chance of a Labour majority according to one recent poll.

Yes the polls have been wrong a few times recently, the first time when David Cameron exceeded expectations by beating Ed Milliband by about 100 mp's. The second when we left the E.U...and the third when Trump walked into the Whitehouse in America.

My point is....when the polls have recently been wrong the right/centre right causes tended to have been underestimated.
    Last edited by Marb; 22nd November 2019 at 8:47 PM.