Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Oooopppss!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts
    Rory stewarts already done a u turn, he couldn't work under johnston 2 days later i would work with him they are all the same tomorrow will be the Boris Johnson show set up by the Brexit Broadcasting Company and then you will get some convoluted deal where stewart gets in the cabinet,laughable stuff..it's all so contrived!!
    Last edited by gigilo; 18th June 2019 at 1:30 AM.

Thanks
    These are what current tory members think on brexit you couldn't make this stuff up,absolute rightwing loonies...what a disgarce these lot are..

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/stat...34225589223424

Lol Rory stewart as predicted complete waste of time,probably deliberate back to the 1940s with smoking jacket and pipe in hand..
    Last edited by gigilo; 19th June 2019 at 1:49 AM.

Thanks
    Will be interesting to see which way this Hunt/Gove scramble plays out later.
    All comers, all grounds, all beaten!

This perfect mix of poetry and destruction.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    These are what current tory members think on brexit you couldn't make this stuff up,absolute rightwing loonies...what a disgarce these lot are..

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/stat...34225589223424

Lol Rory stewart as predicted complete waste of time,probably deliberate back to the 1940s with smoking jacket and pipe in hand..
    As opposed to the 1840's of his opponents.
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by an capall View Post
    As opposed to the 1840's of his opponents.
    Yes rory was the forward thinking one being only 75 years behind...makes me laugh new ground centreist politucs sigh,what a complete and uter waste of time

Thanks
    Surprise surprise with that vote
    All comers, all grounds, all beaten!

This perfect mix of poetry and destruction.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankel View Post
    Surprise surprise with that vote
    Yep who wouldv'e guessed the only one that couldv'e beaten the lunatic would get voted off!!

Thanks
    Jeremy Hunt is quite remarkable really. He's been in government for close on ten years now and hasn't got a single achievement to point to. Only the Conservatives could possibly assess this career of non-delivery with being Prime Ministerial material

I'm also laughing at the other side of the coin too of course

Three years ago Boris Johnson could muster only something in the region of the low 30's or high 20's, which eventually led to him withdrawing from the race rather than facing the humiliation of the verdict that his fellow MP's thought he was a useless, lazy, blunderbuss. What has he done in the last three years (other than getting some poor woman imprisoned in Iran) that has suddenly caused this mass re-evaluation of his credentials? Well the answer is nothing. He spent 2 years as Foreign Secretary doing what most observers agreed was a poor job, before finally resigning, yet all of sudden approximately 140 conservative MP's seem to have changed their minds

The reason is simple.

Until 2017 they assumed that anyone could beat Jeremy Corbyn and therefore they could vote for who they regarded as the most capable. Now Theresa May has disavowed them of that notion and demonstrated that Corbyn could actually beat them and they're terrified of losing their own seats.

For the last six months they've been putting party above country, but as the noose tightens they've now moved to the next stage, and started putting self above country

Incidentally, (and this did amuse me), two of the MP's spoiled their paper rather than cast a vote for Johnson, Gove, Javid or Hunt. I mean …. when an MP is offered four choices for their leader and can't bring themselves to endorse any (not even a token vote for the least likely to win) what does that say? It tells me that there are at least two Tory MP's ready to resign the whip and go independent. Boris could lose his majority before he even gets to October at this rate
    Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly. _ Harry Limes

Thanks
    https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/sta...19192020295680

Another tory tosspot,how to befriend the young vote grabbing a woman by the neck,lets see what happens following the person who milkshaked farage lost his job and got community setvice and a fine this was 10x worse somone shouldv'e grabbed him by the neck of course the twatterati libertarians saying it was fine more ooooopppps to follow i reckon..Lets see what happens to this tory minister..FA..
    Last edited by gigilo; 21st June 2019 at 1:39 AM.

Thanks
    I love ash sarkar she has a bright future,destroys everyone in debates plus self depricating as well..the piece she does on class is very good..

https://novaramedia.com/
    Last edited by gigilo; 21st June 2019 at 2:22 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I wonder who will win the democratic election to choose the leader between the head boy at Charterhouse and the Eton School Captain in the election between 97% white folk, average age 58.
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

Thanks
    And following the vote our choice will probably be Mr keep me away from scrutiny lest I show myself in my true light Boris or Mr I'll give you the full details after you vote for me Jezza
    Last edited by 2017diary; 21st June 2019 at 3:09 PM.

Thanks
    https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/sta...19192020295680

Another tory tosspot,how to befriend the young vote grabbing a woman by the neck,lets see what happens following the person who milkshaked farage lost his job and got community setvice and a fine this was 10x worse somone shouldv'e grabbed him by the neck of course the twatterati libertarians saying it was fine more ooooopppps to follow i reckon..Lets see what happens to this tory minister..FA..
    Lol Brendan O'neill writes an article attacking the greenpeace protestors he really is a lowlife scumbag this bloke,the koch brothers must be proud of him..

Thanks
    And another little beauty looks like being a tory involves abusing and shouting at women,these lot are out of control unreal the stuff that's going on and now we have the police trying to cover up for the tories as well,no record of this incident apparently till the neighbour told the guardian...FFS just one thing after another i'm surprised they're not blaming Corbyn Looks like the right are controlling everything,they can do whatever they like whenever they want,when are people going to wake up..

Police were called to the home of Boris Johnson and his partner, Carrie Symonds, in the early hours of Friday morning after neighbours heard a loud altercation involving screaming, shouting and banging.

The argument could be heard outside the property where the potential future prime minister is living with Symonds, a former Conservative party head of press.

A neighbour told the Guardian they heard a woman screaming followed by “slamming and banging”. At one point Symonds could be heard telling Johnson to “get off me” and “get out of my flat”.

The neighbour said that after becoming concerned they knocked on the door but received no response. “I [was] hoping that someone would answer the door and say ‘We’re okay’. I knocked three times and no one came to the door.”

The neighbour decided to call 999. Two police cars and a van arrived within minutes, shortly after midnight, but left after receiving reassurances from both the individuals in the flat that they were safe.

When contacted by the Guardian on Friday, police initially said they had no record of a domestic incident at the address. But when given the case number and reference number, as well as identification markings of the vehicles that were called out, police issued a statement saying: “At 00:24hrs on Friday, 21 June, police responded to a call from a local resident in [south London]. The caller was concerned for the welfare of a female neighbour.

“Police attended and spoke to all occupants of the address, who were all safe and well. There were no offences or concerns apparent to the officers and there was no cause for police action.”

Carrie Symonds.
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Carrie Symonds was part of the team involved in the launch of Johnson’s leadership campaign. Photograph: Guy Bell/Rex/Shutterstock
    Johnson and Symonds have increasingly appeared together at public events in recent weeks. The former mayor of London topped Thursday’s ballot of Conservative MPs in the party leadership contest and is now the favourite against Jeremy Hunt to be the next prime minister.

Advertisement
    The neighbour said they recorded the altercation from inside their flat out of concern for Symonds. On the recording, heard by the Guardian, Johnson can be heard refusing to leave the flat and telling Symonds to “get off my ******* laptop” before there is a loud crashing noise.

Symonds is heard saying Johnson had ruined a sofa with red wine: “You just don’t care for anything because you’re spoilt. You have no care for money or anything.”

The neighbour said: “There was a smashing sound of what sounded like plates. There was a couple of very loud screams that I’m certain were Carrie and she was shouting to ‘get out’ a lot. She was saying ‘get out of my flat’ and he was saying no. And then there was silence after the screaming. My partner, who was in bed half asleep, had heard a loud bang and the house shook.”

Johnson left his wife, Marina Wheeler, last year and began a relationship with Symonds, who has been credited with revitalising his appearance and approach to politics. She was part of his team when he publicly launched his campaign for the Tory leadership earlier this month.

In recent weeks the couple have been sharing a flat in a converted Victorian house. It has been reported that they intend to move into Downing Street together if he is elected leader.

Johnson’s office was contacted earlier on Friday for comment but had not responded by the time of publication
    Last edited by gigilo; 22nd June 2019 at 12:39 AM.

Thanks
    Tory leadership race day 1

- Police in midnight call to Johnson flat over row with his partner
    -Police trying to cover the incident up,till exposed by the guardian
    - Minister Mark Field suspended over physical handing of protestor
    - Tory whips investigate abusive texts between Tory MPs
    - Tory MP ousted by constituents over expense fraud

Plus the recent yougov poll of tory members voting for johnson 61% not bothered about longterm damage to economy just to get brexit through same percentages for no union with scotland ir ireland..

https://twitter.com/VoylePatrick/sta...19039848239104
    Last edited by gigilo; 22nd June 2019 at 1:48 AM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Have you never had a row with your missus then? stop whining pal, get out the house , all this Tory bashing is tiresome, you wont beat the system pal.
    Last edited by Splodge; 22nd June 2019 at 7:49 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Splodge View Post
    Have you never had a row with your missus then? stop whining pal, get out the house , all this Tory bashing is tiresome, you wont beat the system pal.
    Very true that. And how dare that left wing rag the Guardian bring it to our attention. At least the BBC, once it was out there, had the decency to keep it as #2 story for most of the night.

Phew! Back to normality. I've just had my Daily Star delivered with the headline "Seagulls held us hostage for 6 days"
    Last edited by 2017diary; 22nd June 2019 at 8:48 AM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Would the Guardian have been so keen to print if it was Corbyn having a row with his old bint Abbott

Thanks
    A bad few days for the "nasty" party. But, never mind, let`s all blame the messenger (The Guardian). How dare they print the truth!!

Thanks
    Tory leadership race day 1

- Police in midnight call to Johnson flat over row with his partner
    -Police trying to cover the incident up,till exposed by the guardian
    - Minister Mark Field suspended over physical handing of protestor
    - Tory whips investigate abusive texts between Tory MPs
    - Tory MP ousted by constituents over expense fraud

Plus the recent yougov poll of tory members voting for johnson 61% not bothered about longterm damage to economy just to get brexit through same percentages for no union with scotland ir ireland..

https://twitter.com/VoylePatrick/sta...19039848239104
    The truth is out there,the right are getting exposed...this splodge not only a troll but predictably a rightwing idiot who wouldv'e thought it seething on it as well when showing how corrupt the tories are pal which we knew anyway pal!!Sorry pal...old pale and stale men running the country is bad pal,we can all see that pal they seem to think they can do what they like pal,finally the media ae exposing them pal..
    Last edited by gigilo; 22nd June 2019 at 10:59 AM.