Thread: Farage

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts

Farage

How's that you elitist prick democracy at it's finest another election lost keeping up his fine record only on a par with lord bucket head,1/10 people know what they voted for that's some kick in the balls bet those elitist pricks didn't expect that!! The seething on twitter is unbelievable,the arrogance of these rightwingers a bunch of misfits,back in the dustbin of politics!!
    Andrew neil absolurtely seething as well on election night, looks like the lies of the media still couldn't win it for them the Brexit Broadcasting Company must be gutted,i bet no one expected that result tonight my faith has returned in the brits!!!!!!!

Thanks
    They only lost by 683 votes. That seems indicative of a fair amount of support for them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Frightening number of them supporting the arsewipe.
    Ah! but a man's reach should exceed his grasp......

Thanks
    Everyman and his dog thought they were going to win,not just win but by a landslide they were celebrating before the polls had even shut amazing result to stop the old farts winning,he stormed off after 5 minutes made my summer that has... !

Thanks
    Brexit party going on about muslims having 14 voters in a house and they voted labour,these are real old fashioned 70s racists showing their true colours...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    Everyman and his dog thought they were going to win,not just win but by a landslide they were celebrating before the polls had even shut amazing result to stop the old farts winning,he stormed off after 5 minutes made my summer that has... !
    How often do the media rant on about who came second, though? Why does Farage get so much coverage?? Why can't people see him for what he really is?? Sometimes feel like I'm going mad...[just want him out of my life...]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moehat View Post
    How often do the media rant on about who came second, though? Why does Farage get so much coverage?? Why can't people see him for what he really is?? Sometimes feel like I'm going mad...[just want him out of my life...]
    https://twitter.com/OliDugmore/statu...00254257819648 This sums them up perfectly,what a complete bunch of bluffers..this has really shown them up over 3500 tweets and not a brexiteerr i sight when usyally its brexiteers overload on there..

The agenda went on yesterday and today,as you said farage was getting loads of coverage it was as though he'd won,have said it for 9 months now all media sky/BBC they just trying to undermine labour at every opportunity and promote brexit and farage twisting everything,the language they use as well the BBC are a disgrace john pinnear saying the ''muslim'' vote won it for them..just can't believe what i'm hearing the establishment are determined to stop labour at all costs..Corbyn makes it easy for them thats the problem,people just believe any old **** that anyone tells them,you keep saying it loud and long enough they will brainwash people into voting for these racist,elitist rightwing libertarian bigots...

Thanks
    Last edited by gigilo; 8th June 2019 at 10:11 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    you need to chill out pal, you will never beat the powers to be.