Thread: Turffontein - South Africa 30 June

Thanks

Turffontein - South Africa 30 June

Hi Guys,

Race 2: Approach Control(2) 15-10 First run as a gelding so a big run expected. Has run against a lot stronger and expect him to win this

Race 3: Just Kidding(8) 22-10 Was very slow out the gates first run but looked a winner 200m out but ran out of puff. I have him on that run a MR84+- which is far better than these that have run. It is a 2 year old race which are normally unreliable which is a concern but the way he ran his last run I expect him to win.

Race 5: The Rising Legend(1) 4-1 2nd run from a rest and will give the favourite a big run. I expect him to improve on this run. Al Mutawakel(3) 6-10 is having his 3rd run and could be anything, but will have to be something special to beat my selection.

Race 6: Brightnumberten(6) 22-10 Will beat Tripod(3) on their last encounter on the weights and on ratings I expect him to beat Operetta(1). He is far better over 1000m (4 wins from 25 starts) and those are all his wins.

Race 7: Lemon Drop Shot(6) 7-2 This one I like. Just won his maiden but was impressive and still ran green in the latter stages so improvement still expected. The danger is Popsicle Toes(1) but he has had his issues and is not reliable. If these issues are resolved then he is a THREAT.

Race 8: Final Occasion(14) 16-10 Watching his last run was encouraging as he was flat footed over the last 300m which tells me this 2000m should be right up his alley. He was a half a length 4th but was clear over the others. Meeraas(15) 9-2 should still need the run but can improve over this extra too. He is the danger.

All in all it looks to be a fancy day of results I hope. Some doubles i will be taking as today looks to be profitable.

Good Racing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

dvds2000 (30th June 2019)