Thread: How Ladbrokes rate client risk

Thanks
    Blog Entries

How Ladbrokes rate client risk

Lifted from the daily record, but this is the way Ladbrokes used to use to limit bets. They say its outdated but I would expect it is still fairly accurate.
    What did surprise me was the oddschecker limits.

ladbrokes.jpg

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Have found them to be ok to get with online. You get a fairer crack than 365 anyway.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,483 Times in 2,743 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trefflich View Post
    Have found them to be ok to get with online. You get a fairer crack than 365 anyway.
    I'm further in front by miles (I'm talking thousands) with Bet 365 than any other operation and am restricted by several of them but never by B365 so I don't get comments like yours, trefflich. Then again, I have no links to inside info and don't follow tipsters or anything like that so maybe that's why but I'd sooner bet with B365 than anyone else.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts
    If you can get on with 365 you're laughing,ladbrokes prices in general are garbage bar the odd race,now hills are putting pruces up at 2pm on some races so thats probablt ruining books prices as well..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Orchid View Post
    I'm further in front by miles (I'm talking thousands) with Bet 365 than any other operation and am restricted by several of them but never by B365 so I don't get comments like yours, trefflich. Then again, I have no links to inside info and don't follow tipsters or anything like that so maybe that's why but I'd sooner bet with B365 than anyone else.
    I opened a 365 account, won about 1500/2000 approx over a month and restricted to pennies. There was nothing underhanded in my bets...they are pathetic imo. Can't understand how they've left you on the line if you've won plenty.

Thanks
    In my experience if you have a 365 account you don't need any other. Yes, you'll get better place terms (oftern for pittance stakes) and the odd point or two bigger price here and there but in the long term 365 are so far ahead of the other bookies it's unreal.

I'm either barred or restricted from every bookie bar 365 and Skybet and I genuinely dread the day the 365 e-mail comes. I've taken £5.2k off them since Q3 2018 and rather than restrict me they started throwing larger free bets my way on a near weekly basis
    Alcohol, because no good story ever started with "I was eating this salad..."

Thanks
    Thanked 3,483 Times in 2,743 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trefflich View Post
    I opened a 365 account, won about 1500/2000 approx over a month and restricted to pennies. There was nothing underhanded in my bets...they are pathetic imo. Can't understand how they've left you on the line if you've won plenty.
    My gains were probably more gradual than that, interspersed with the inevitable losing runs so maybe they just see me as an ordinary punter who gets lucky now and again although it's singles that did most of the damage.

I once won about £600 on a double with Coral and for the next year or so every bet was 'referred' on. Sometimes it was accepted, sometimes rejected, sometimes they asked me to reduce the stake. I never kept records of those bets but maybe I should have. That way I might have seen if the rejected bets won, accepted ones lost, etc. That would have given me more insight into their intel.

Spoylesports, on the other hand, are a truly weird mob. I have no recollection of taking them for anything worth talking about yet they will not take a bet off me at all.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks
    Talking of which, I was already stake restricted by BetVictor so hardly ever used them but this made me laugh
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alcohol, because no good story ever started with "I was eating this salad..."

Thanks
    I'm no shrewdie either DO but from your evidence I can't understand why they clamped me so early.

Thanks
    I think if you play it straight with 365 they aren't the worst -Saturday's & big meetings only -no bad each way or tipsters,consistent with staking and bets.

Thanks
    Why is bad EW such a problem? If they are the cards dealt a punters way then they'd be foolish not to avail. Bookies are a leech on society.

Thanks
    I would say the two deadly sins are being perceived to be an arber and being an each way thief.The first is completely understandable as basically they are parasites-regarding bad each way I always ask myself the question when I’m doing an ew bet with 365-is this bet worth losing my account for.
    If I think something is stinking each way I use a shop.