Thread: Greyville -South Africa 28 April

Thanks

Greyville -South Africa 28 April

Hi Guys,

Best Bets

Race 4: Velvet Season(2) 17-10 On the formlines should beat Mana Santana comfortably. The rest of the field is weak & I make him one of my BEST BETS.
    Race 5: Jacqueline(2) 19-10 MY BEST BET TODAY. She will relish this mile race today and has run to a lot stronger than she encounters today. NO RACE!!!!!!!
    Race 8: Zagara(10) 1-1 First run lost a length and very green, and still ran a cracker beaten a short head. Got a plumb draw now, should improve and expect her to comfortably beat this lot

Value Bets

Race 3: Al Jazeera(11) 7-1 2 year old against older here but carries 4kg less and has in form jockey/trainer combination
    Race 6: Doosra(3) 10-1 Has run to stronger in the past notably Coral Fever who has won a Group 1 race. Nothing here has been close to that formline, only concern is first time on Polytrack. Good each way claims
    Race 7: Duke's Dozen(5) 5-1 Rate him with a chance to win this, and to fight it out with O'Reilly(4) 6-1 who my selection should turn the tables on with a 3,5kg turn around in the weights for a 2.3 length beating. Better drawn and will go close.
    Race 9: Golden Chance(2) 9-2 Won her first start by 7 Lengths then went to Cape Town for the season without success. Ran 6th in Guineas about 5.5 lengths behind a very good horse called Front And Centre. She is still improving and from a good stable plus the booking of Gavin Lerena, I expect her to be ready to win. Again my concerns are the Polytrack and wide draw. Each way chance.

Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

Turffan (28th April 2019)