Thread: South African Racing

Thanks

South African Racing

Hi Guys,

Durbanville

Race 6: Marauding(1) 18-10 Should win with trainer/jockey combination

Race 7: Dragon Power(7) 11-2 Has a chance at the weights

Race 8: Spirit Festival(11) 10-1 My value for this card. Better off at the weights and first time in a handicap. Has beating booms a daisy comfortable before and he is favourite. Should run well.

Turffontein

Race 6: Verdier(7) 8-1 Has an excellent chance at the weights and will enjoy this 2000m

Race 7: Winter Watch(2) 4-1 My best bet

Race 8: Waity Katie(7) 10-1 One of my best value of the day

Race 9: Trip To Troy(8) 11-1 My other value of the day

Good punting

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

luckyme (20th April 2019)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Nice coupld of winners and a 9/1 second so far ....pity I can't stand that accent of theirs
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Scottsville Today

Not a good card for studying but I have some winners hopefully!!

Best Bets

Race 2: Pinkerton(9) 11-10 Too short for me but will improve and if he jumps out on terms will be too good here.

Race 3: Rose Dancer(6) 5-2 Very slow away on debut, which was on a bend there for was at the back and wide. Now down the straight she will be looking to make amends

Value Bets

Race 4: She's A Dream(4) 11-1 She has blinkers on for the first time and rate her a good chance if she brings her ability to the races. If she settles she will win.

Race 5: Silver Rose(2) 9-2 Strong front runner, and being the fittest runner in the race and the others coming off a rest I expect him to have the stamina in the end.

Race 6: Perfect Tigress(7) 9-2 MY BEST VALUE OF THE DAY. Again the fittest in the race as the 2 favourites and coming off a lay off. Has run to good company and I expect her to win from a good draw.

Race 8: Selailai(9) 20-1 Good place chance if not a win. My only concern is the outside draw down the straight, as they seem to win on the inside. If this is the case and he can get over to inside middle then I give him a good each way chance.

Good racing guys

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

Turffan (21st April 2019)