Thanks

Kenilworth - south africa

Hi Guys,

Have some best bets and good value bets for SOUTH ARICA racing

Best Bets

Race 3: Drama Queen(5) 19-10 BIG BIG BIG CHANCE!!!!!!!!
    Race 5: Almost Captured(3) 4-1 Trainer and Jockey in good form and horse is improving

Value Bets

Race 4: Sherwood Forest(8) 22-1 Dropping in the ratings and should have a chance at the weights
    Race 6: Hammie's Fan(14) 14-1 Another that is dropping to a competitive mark. Has a good each way chance
    Race 7: Bold Assassin(6) 9-1 Another that has dropped in the ratings and is back over 2500m which will suit him. My lurker of the day

Have a good day

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

2017diary (16th April 2019), Turffan (16th April 2019)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

To remove these adverts please either login or join if you are not a member.

Thanks
    I'll have a go too as I had a look at the two main selections and see the races very differently.

Race 3: Bad Habit. Suited by the step up to 1400m last time when held up just beaten by Red Ferrari at a meeting when front runners had a distinct advantage. Was fancied by the stable when ran green first up over 1000m against four of these. Is the ew value selection at 6/1 against the top four in the market. No penalty and sure to run a big race.

Race 5: Window To Africa win/Bitter Lemon ew and a reverse forecast. Both unexposed. Window To Africa has won at the minimum trip despite being bred for 1m+. This step up to 7f can only be a positive in a race where few horses appeal as potential improvers. In the context of this race she should be odds on and is available at 6/4. Bitter Lemon is also unexposed and has put up decent times over the last twice over 7f. Gets a lump of weight from the rest and is also overpriced at 10/1 ew.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maruco For This Useful Post:

2017diary (16th April 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Tipster View Post
    Hi Guys,

Have some best bets and good value bets for SOUTH ARICA racing

Best Bets

Race 3: Drama Queen(5) 19-10 BIG BIG BIG CHANCE!!!!!!!!
    Race 5: Almost Captured(3) 4-1 Trainer and Jockey in good form and horse is improving

Value Bets

Race 4: Sherwood Forest(8) 22-1 Dropping in the ratings and should have a chance at the weights
    Race 6: Hammie's Fan(14) 14-1 Another that is dropping to a competitive mark. Has a good each way chance
    Race 7: Bold Assassin(6) 9-1 Another that has dropped in the ratings and is back over 2500m which will suit him. My lurker of the day

Have a good day

BANG my Best bet and lurker came in at good odds

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well done.

Thanks
    Have often thought about trying to figure South African racing out but never got round to it. Can anyone recommend a suitable site for race cards and some insights into the structure of racing over there?
    No Pasaran