Thread: UBER Taxi,s in London

Banned
    Thanks

UBER Taxi,s in London

It takes a minimum of 3-4 and some 6-7years to do the Knowledge and become a black cab driver .. if you have a criminal record thats not spent , your not allowed to apply.. apparently its been likened to doing a degree.. dont ever live with someone doing it .. i know ,my dad was one..... anyway so now these UBER drivers who havent done the knowledge , and have done no training , just gone out hired a car , bought a sat nav and are now allowed to go out and nick the real cabbies work .. how the hell is this allowed... opinions please....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Societal change, technology capability, market expectation, economy transformation, customer focus, capacity demands, cartel deconstruction, deregulation, population growth, city expansion.

Apart from that I can't think of any reasons why this should happen.
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to an capall For This Useful Post:

Danny (26th January 2019), sunybay (1st February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,482 Times in 2,742 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ozgood View Post
    It takes a minimum of 3-4 and some 6-7years to do the Knowledge and become a black cab driver .. if you have a criminal record thats not spent , your not allowed to apply.. apparently its been likened to doing a degree.. dont ever live with someone doing it .. i know ,my dad was one..... anyway so now these UBER drivers who havent done the knowledge , and have done no training , just gone out hired a car , bought a sat nav and are now allowed to go out and nick the real cabbies work .. how the hell is this allowed... opinions please....
    I think it's brilliant so long as the drivers

a) can drive safely enough to get their passenger(s) from A to B as safely as possible in all senses
    b) can communicate effectively enough to complete the transaction
    c) are paid a fair rate for their work
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by an capall View Post
    Societal change, technology capability, market expectation, economy transformation, customer focus, capacity demands, cartel deconstruction, deregulation, population growth, city expansion.

Apart from that I can't think of any reasons why this should happen.
    you must be a right larf to have a pint with ...prick

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Orchid View Post
    I think it's brilliant so long as the drivers

a) can drive safely enough to get their passenger(s) from A to B as safely as possible in all senses
    b) can communicate effectively enough to complete the transaction
    c) are paid a fair rate for their work
    but you dont know who your getting in with.. alot of sexual assaults have happened as well .. and played down as usual

Thanks
    A lot of sexual assaults have happened with black cab drivers too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ozgood View Post
    And their all dirty foreigners as well, fair play to you oz for fighting the good fight!!

Banned
    Thanks
    I know of 1 black cab driver who was nicked for being a serial nonce **** rapist.. and because of the public outrage of him nearly being released .. he has rightly been detained... i have not seen the same response towards dirty pakistani paedo rape gangs in the media .. have you ? would you be happy with your wife/ daughter getting in a taxi of some driver who cant talk english and has lost his i.d on his way to the promised land as most have said.. if you answer yes .. you are a shocking man...where do you live ? im guessing it aint london
    Last edited by ozgood; 26th January 2019 at 3:17 AM.

Banned
    Thanks
    and where does beef or salmon live... im guessing your a culchy with no idi amins in your village
    Last edited by ozgood; 26th January 2019 at 3:25 AM.

Banned
    Thanks
    silence is golden beefy

Thanks
    I've decided not to converse with imbecile, racist, misinformed morons. Maybe another time Adolf.