HO NO I don't go along with this assumption on closing the thread when again I am DEEMED AS THE VILLIAN for posting a mere joke no and for doing my brother(THE CARDIFFIAN) a Favour STARTING a post on WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE and then being slagged off for doing so ... I need the right to reply .........

SOLERINA you are now becoming repetitive does your mind only hold that much information???
and I find that as a personal attack on me (the contents of your thread) why was it not deleted first then the topic closed or is this DOUBLE STANDARDS AGAIN ARDROSS?? being repeated by you......

Oh by the way the punch line being that MY BROTHER (THE CARDIFFIAN )MARRIED AN IRISH WOMEN I ask him what he thought of the joke and he laughed so how does one respond to that?

I can substantiate my scriptures and been blessed with a very good memory helps me stab out winners too..............

My opinions will not change regards immigrants and 5 weeks after our debate on it ALL the national newspapers were saying exactly the same as I had SAID ABOUT THE AMMOUNT OF IMMIGRANTS IN THIS COUNTRY.. so my theory/statements were true again really coincidental hey? and I have coloured people in my family and as friends so nothing racists in that is there?
AND MY SON HAS MARRIED ONE SHE IS BRILIANT TOO AND SHE TREATS ME AS A REAL FATHER, SO WHO YOU NOW GOING TO BELEIVE?? SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT OR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING ON THE GIVEN SUBJECT.............

My OPINION on gays is AGAIN status quo to the statement I made then, it has not altered, and NEVER WILL let me again refresh your memory, I said AS LONG AS THEY DON'T INVOLVE ME IN THEIR ACTIVITIES THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS/CURTAINS I am HETROSEXUAL and want NO involvement at all in their activities,(but I chatted with the guy across the road on Wednesday who is gay and he asked me a question and I gave him the answer) so I cant again for the life of me see a problem in those two statements.

Let me again put your thread on here and the joke I posted first and let people judge for themselves how unstable you are!! even PDJ commented on the thread about how bitchy everyone was or very similar before ARDROSS again deleted it but I copied it .......

Oh and by the way you have spelling mistakes (for one so perfect) in the thread you posted after the joke I put on .....................
will post later your thread and my joke and the thread where you went for me after posting WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE.............

lets get things out in the open not have you making snide remarks all the time lets get back to an even keel and then put your feelings to rest once and for all, you have your opinions I have mine you'll never alter that......................

AND LET MEMBERS JUDGE FOR THEM SELVES? I AINT GOT NOTHING TO HIDE ALTHOUGH YOU MAY HAVE AN HIDDEN AGENDA? SO LETS PUT THIS TO REST ONCE AND FOR
ALL................