Thread: Cheltenham Festival 2019 NRNB

Thanks

Cheltenham Festival 2019 NRNB

Bet365 NRNB for the Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Stayers Hurdle, Ryanair and Gold Cup.
    The older I get the better I was.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archie For This Useful Post:

Desert Orchid (17th December 2018), viking (17th December 2018)

Thanks
    Time to top up on the multiples.

Thanks
    Skybet NRNB on all festival races

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to viking For This Useful Post:

Desert Orchid (2nd January 2019)

Thanks
    This is the first year in a few I have literally 0 multiples done. I have only a few singles as well. Not sure if just a poor NH season, or I'm just not as gripped.

Thanks
    Same as m8.The only horse that intrests me is Champ for henderson.have had a reasonable bet on him for the neptune.havnt got the same feel as previous seasons.

Thanks
    I'm nicely stocked up. I'll post a thread up for antepost singles and multiples when I get a chance. It's always good to see what others have done for a bit of new year inspiration.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,483 Times in 2,743 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Double J View Post
    This is the first year in a few I have literally 0 multiples done. I have only a few singles as well. Not sure if just a poor NH season, or I'm just not as gripped.
    Same with me but mainly because last year's ante-post punts were very unsuccessful. Most didn't actually run and some others' subsequent form have shown the bets were either the right ones or totally duff. That said, Tiger Roll at 50/1 in the National meant I ended the season in front on ante-post bets but looking back down the list I was reckless and got lucky at the last gasp.

Waiting Patiently (25/1) in the Mackeson off some ridiculous mark was an example of a good bet that didn't run. I won't embarrass myself by listing any of the duff ones.

Might Bite at 14/1 and 12/1 for the Gold Cup looked good for a long way too.

So far this season I only have UTPT (twice, 66/1) and Noble Endeavor (50/1) for the National and The Worlds End (16/1) for the RSA.

I was a bit annoyed TWE ran last week so soon after his impressive win at the course. Everything about him pointed to his not being up to following that up so soon and if an ordinary joe like me can spot that you have to wonder why the trainer opted to run him. I forecast he would run badly and he did. The silver lining is that his odds were pushed out for the RSA so I've gone in again (20/1 NRNB and BOG with Sky). If my figure for him is correct he will win or it will take something better than Might Bite to beat him.
    Last edited by Desert Orchid; 3rd January 2019 at 9:54 AM.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks
    The way I see Nrnb is that it's a no risk way of topping up earlier ap possies.

So I have 16s about Monalee for the Ryanair, 12s Santini for the RSA and 18s R2R for the Gold Cup so I can back those horses now and don't have as much of a hit if they miss the meeting.

As for multis, I have used Percy, Kalashnikov (JLT), Topofthegame (Santini cover) Battleoverdoyen, Paisley Park, Lalor and Footpad (Ryanair) in a few. Percy is the cornerstone in all of them. The only doubt I have about him is the question of him getting there as he hasn't been seen yet. If he makes it its tough to see him not winning imo