Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Clinton Affair

Thanks
    Apologies Slim Its not my usual style to get involved and I'm only mucking about don't be so touchy fella.

Look Merry Christmas and happy New year to you and I hope your Whatsapp group can provide you plenty of winners in one sentence ..or less

All the best.
    Man who catch fly with chopstick .... accomplish anything.

Thanks
    Well the only pollster I've seen so far that has surveyed the period post 20 Dec and is capturing the reaction to Trump great policy coup that was going to have liberal progressives suddenly throw off their previous convictions and flock to Trump, has been the normally supportive Rasmussen

Trump's approval rating is down 3
    Trump's disapproval is up 2

www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

His net approval index rating has also fallen to minus 11 with them
    Last edited by Warbler; 24th December 2018 at 7:27 PM.
    Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly. _ Harry Limes

Thanks
    ROLL ON THE RESISTANCE !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts
    He's one chicken wing away from a coronary.. In meltdown tonight as well!!
    Last edited by gigilo; 24th December 2018 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks
    Even the latest Rasmussen poll has him -12, OK the CNN has him -20, but I'm prepared to give that a light touch the same way I am Ras

Trumps approvals are down about 1.2pts but it's disapprovals that are more telling, they're up 3.3pts. The gap that was 9.3 is now 13.6 in the space of about 4 weeks
    Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly. _ Harry Limes

Thanks
    Well with Gallup and Quinnipac now reporting the RCP average finally has a collection polls conducted after the 19/12/18

Trump's approval rating is 41.0 down 1.4

His disapproval rating is 55.5 up 3.8