Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Betfair Chase Haydock Park Sat Nov 24th

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I don't mind someone having a go if they contribute to the debate at the time...it's when it is so bloody obvious they are just looking for opportunities for MARS ATTACKS trust them and Zoop!!!!! stab you in the back at every chance
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I'll be honest if anyone wants to dig up any old posts of mine where I talk **** or got things wildly wrong ...you're going to need a bigger shovel !

Sticking around £600 on Ashkazar from prices down from 200/1 in the outrights to 14s in the without markets for a stayers hurdle was probably one of my finest bloopers.

Ah good times, good times.
    We wont mention Might Bite is a TRUE champion. Nicky is saying they found traces of blood from his nortrils..seems like he burst at some point. Big question is was he ever going well enough to win?
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanlic View Post
    We wont mention Might Bite is a TRUE champion. Nicky is saying they found traces of blood from his nortrils..seems like he burst at some point. Big question is was he ever going well enough to win?
    Not guilty Tanlic I was in the camp of taking Might Bite on all last year I'm now switching sides though. Loves an underdog
    Man who catch fly with chopstick .... accomplish anything.

Thanks
    Why would anyone dig out an old post unless they were some kind of KUNT...I also did a few paragraphs on why Might Bite is overrated.............no one gets it right all the time

Show me one post where you have said you think any horse will win.

Until then keep the silly comments for someone who gives a fvck about what you have to say which is usually nothing of interest

If I thought I had put anyone off a 25/1 winner I would be all apologies not full of bluff and bluster.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If I could have abet on the reply I still wouldn't back Clan Des Obeaux

The race was due a boil over and we certainly got that.

Shame about Waiting Patiently as the question whether he'd get 3 miles plus would have been well answered.

Native River told us why Paul Nicholls never ran Denman in a King George he looked like a Ascot Gold Cup horse running in a July Cup.

The only 2 things I got right is Biter is overrated to the shithouse and they went round right handed as for the rest? Not a good day...well done those who backed it.

what the f*** do you want blood.........???
    Formely Fist of Fury