Thread: Bomber caught..

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts

Bomber caught..

Apparently caught by his van,of course was some Trump feeble minded idiot,the van apparently covered in images,one piece of artwork portrayed trump standing on a tank and another with Clinton with a bullseye on her face!!
    Trump praised law enforcement for quick arrest of the suspect describing the search as like ''looking for a needle in a haystack'': comedy at its finest!!
    Last edited by gigilo; 26th October 2018 at 9:53 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I was discussing with a university lecturer the other night, about 'Nationalism'. I said there are more cases of nationalist terrorists than ever before, surely? That guy in Norway who killed hundreds, the Jo Cox murderer, now this. The lecturer said nationalism is an ideology where as terrorism is a method. I take no pleasure from feeling this is another instance or example which proves my point
    Last edited by Marb; 26th October 2018 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks
    "Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!"

Apparently he tweeted this whilst in possession of a report that the suspect had been apprehended

Incidentally, if anyone fancies a bet in the mid terms, I think the one the bookies have wrong at the moment is Indiana. The Republican polling has been damaged by Lucy Brenton's libertarian run. If her vote halves (which I expect it to) then Donnelly will lose, despite him being a shade odds on tonight. Democrats could be in real trouble in the Senate. North Dakota is already a lost cause, and Claire McCaskill looks vulnerable in Missouri. I expect them to lose three states at the moment, I wouldn't be confident that they'll gain any (though they really ought to win Nevada)
    Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly. _ Harry Limes

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    Apparently caught by his van,of course was some Trump feeble minded idiot,the van apparently covered in images,one piece of artwork portrayed trump standing on a tank and another with Clinton with a bullseye on her face!!
    Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly. _ Harry Limes

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble View Post
    I was discussing with a university lecturer the other night, about 'Nationalism'. I said there are more cases of nationalist terrorists than ever before, surely? That guy in Norway who killed hundreds, the Jo Cox murderer, now this. The lecturer said nationalism is an ideology where as terrorism is a method. I take no pleasure from feeling this is another instance or example which proves my point
    so youve dragged up 3 examples that have happened across the world in the last 10 years or more of so called nationlism , .... hundreds maybe thousands of young girls lifes are ruined in the uk alone and more are probably still getting abused being raped and tortured by pakistani paedo filth shitbag gangs all over the country.. and your more concerned with some bollox about a poxy trump story in another country... why is this not classed as terrorism ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    When have I condoned ' Pakistani peado filth shitbag gangs' for god's sake. I am talking about an interesting topic, thats all. Nationalists and people of the far right, who want make their point in a violent way by using terrorism as a means.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,482 Times in 2,742 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    Trump praised law enforcement for quick arrest of the suspect describing the search as like ''looking for a needle in a haystack'': comedy at its finest!!
    Extreme pro-independence supporters in Scotland aren't far behind these zoobs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks
    Eleven killed in a synagogue one fcuked up country under one fcuked up president..

Banned
    Thanks
    I dont remember you having the same thoughts about them wankers who killed people at London Bridge .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My mate works at London Bridge.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ozgood View Post
    I dont remember you having the same thoughts about them wankers who killed people at London Bridge .
    I have the exact same thoughts about london bridge attacks for all i care they could put a [parachute on them and drop them in middle of syria,i didn't realize i had to comment on every single attack to fit in with your agenda....

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble View Post
    My mate works at London Bridge.
    2 of my daughters live within half a mile of London Bridge....

Thanks
    Fuxake. Spawns.

Thanks
    The older I get the better I was.

Banned
    Thanks

Thanks
    Let's hope it's extended to Scotland where there has been a sharp rise in hate crimes against "Fenians".

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Orchid View Post
    Let's hope it's extended to Scotland where there has been a sharp rise in hate crimes against "Fenians".
    That is worrisome DO. Is it a Brexit aftershock or just a reversion to type?
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

Thanks
    Not really anything to do with Brexit, I'd say. I've mailed you.