Thread: Wouldn't it be nice (A thread for your feelgood racing stories)

Thanks

Wouldn't it be nice (A thread for your feelgood racing stories)

Wouldn't it be nice if trainer Richard Rowe won the Plumpton 2.50 Josh Gifford Memorial H'cap Chase, run in memory of his old governor and mentor, with his horse Remember Forever.
    Pluralism of Ideas and the prosperity of any land are intertwined. Freedom of minds and skill of intellect to 'think the unthinkable' is how humanity has progressed; when minds are incarcerated nothing endures.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swedish chef For This Useful Post:

fonz (22nd October 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swedish chef View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if trainer Richard Rowe won the Plumpton 2.50 Josh Gifford Memorial H'cap Chase, run in memory of his old governor and mentor, with his horse Remember Forever.
    Not if I haven’t backed it

Wouldn’t it be nice is a lovely idea for a thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #YourStorm
    Mr Brightside

All posts are based on the following:
    I know what I'm talking about/ I'm having a stab in the dark
    I'm bored/ You're an idiot and I'm poking you with sticks

Thanks
    Tried to post this earlier but was researching the relationship between Christine and Peter Dunnett. However, work became too busy and had to pick up wife and mother-in-law from shopping centre after work. It was nice to see trainer Christine Dunnett won the Peter Dunnett memorial race at Yarmouth today.
    I was too busy to back the winner but would like to know the relationship between Christine and Peter if anyone knows? Thank you.
    Pluralism of Ideas and the prosperity of any land are intertwined. Freedom of minds and skill of intellect to 'think the unthinkable' is how humanity has progressed; when minds are incarcerated nothing endures.

Thanks
    Tried to post this earlier but was researching the relationship between Christine and Peter Dunnett. However, work became too busy and had to pick up wife and mother-in-law from shopping centre after work. It was nice to see trainer Christine Dunnett won the Peter Dunnett memorial race at Yarmouth today.
    I was too busy to back the winner but would like to know the relationship between Christine and Peter if anyone knows? Thank you.
    Just found out Peter was Christine's late husband. Great story.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swedish chef For This Useful Post:

Carl (24th October 2018), Grey (23rd October 2018)

Thanks
    Wouldn't it be nice to be cheering on Kemboy at the festival as a few of his syndicate are members of Talking Horses. Good luck guys, nice article about him on the ATR site yesterday. http://www.attheraces.com/news/2018/...emboy-campaign

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swedish chef For This Useful Post:

archie (24th October 2018), edgt (24th October 2018), wilsonl (24th October 2018)

Thanks
    Wouldn't it be nice if the 11yo Mirza were to win 2.15 Nottingham Lady Cecil Hcp, named in honour of the trainers sister.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't it be nice if I woke up and paid more attention to mid week racing.
    Robbie Power went to Exeter today for 4 rides for Colin Tizzard, none a Potts' horse.
    Three win at 4/1, 9/2, and 5/4.
    Surely a message here for all given there was a meet at Fairyhouse today.
    One way of shortening the Winter methinks to keep our eyes open at ALL times.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't it be nice to be cheering on Kemboy at the festival as a few of his syndicate are members of Talking Horses. Good luck guys, nice article about him on the ATR site yesterday. http://www.attheraces.com/news/2018/...emboy-campaign
    Does Kemboy pick-up a penalty for Newbury if he wins today? And if he does, do I want to be swerving him today?

"Beat the price and lose. It's what we do".

SlimChance, March 2018

Thanks
    Yes, 4lb.
    Probably not.

Given the title of this thread, it's appropriate that the other side of the Beach Boys single was God Only Knows. Pretty much the answer to any question about what Willie will do next.
    The older I get the better I was.