• Stay

23 58.97%
  • Leave

16 41.03%
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Brexit - Two Years After

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts
    600,000 march in london the right must be seething..

Thanks
    The tide is a-turning...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,482 Times in 2,742 Posts
    Don't hold your breath, Len.

If the right-wing tabloids change their pro-Brexit stance there is a strong chance of another referendum the result of which they will dictate.

However, I expect them to put out even more rabid pro-Brexit stuff in the coming days.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    600,000 march in london the right must be seething..
    Typical lefty wanker statement... 17 million people voted leave... all right wingers according to cunts like you.

Add HUDDERSFIELD to your filth mates list.

Thanks
    Classy!

Thanks
    The concentration on Brexit has resulted in a serious inability to address far more pressing isssues for sometime now. It is unlikely that these and emergent issues will be dealt with in the near future.

We will have control - of what?

Thanks
    So it won't be Brexit that absolutely fcuks up the UK? It will be the distraction it caused?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ozgood View Post
    Typical lefty wanker statement... 17 million people voted leave... all right wingers according to cunts like you.

Add HUDDERSFIELD to your filth mates list.
    See what i mean!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef or Salmon View Post
    So it won't be Brexit that absolutely fcuks up the UK? It will be the distraction it caused?
    A deliberate distortion of my comment.
    There are many real issues confronting us after a period of austerity and poor leadership for many years. The NHS, Social and General housing, integration ( not immigration), an inefficient,almost non existent, police force, drugs and not least, education. Brexit is an unnecessary diversion which carries substantial risk with limited upside.
    Brexit has created divisions in a country that traditionally has been a fairly stable society. Instead of dealing with real issues, the focus of government and politics in general has been diverted and we are not seeing the full benefits of a period of great technological and scientific progress.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I reckon the above link gets funnier and funnier depending on how much dope you've smoked......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble View Post
    I reckon the above link gets funnier and funnier depending on how much dope you've smoked......
    I had the same thoughts about the preceding post and it's delusional hilariousness*! Not sure if that's a real word but fcukit it's as good as Brexit!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tout Seul View Post
    A deliberate distortion of my comment.
    There are many real issues confronting us after a period of austerity and poor leadership for many years. The NHS, Social and General housing, integration ( not immigration), an inefficient,almost non existent, police force, drugs and not least, education. Brexit is an unnecessary diversion which carries substantial risk with limited upside.
    Brexit has created divisions in a country that traditionally has been a fairly stable society. Instead of dealing with real issues, the focus of government and politics in general has been diverted and we are not seeing the full benefits of a period of great technological and scientific progress.
    Go to bed like a good lad, your using up a lot of valuable oxygen

Thanks
    Thanked 3,482 Times in 2,742 Posts
    Nothing remotely funny about it. Whether dope would alter that view is irrelevant to me as I don't go near the stuff. The video shows Boulton up for what he really is: a crass d1ckhead.
    Last edited by Desert Orchid; 24th October 2018 at 1:36 PM.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In your opinion DO yes. Sky News lead presenter caught with his pants down is not funny? As someone who studied a Journalism Degree I personally find it absolutely hilarious, and yes, I smoked about three inhales of medical weed last night to help me sleep. While we are in the subject of pants down, imagine if for some strange reason he genuinely and literally had been caught with his pants down, would you not even have a chuckle, or would you want him arrested for an indecent act etc? You wouldn't be one I'd usually recommend for a sense of humour bypass, Maurice, but lighten up man, surely?
    Last edited by Marb; 24th October 2018 at 3:04 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In your opinion DO yes. Sky News lead presenter caught with his pants down is not funny? As someone who studied a Journalism Degree I personally find it absolutely hilarious, and yes, I need some.medical weed last night to help me sleep. While we are in the subject of pants down, imagine if for some strange reason he genuinely and iterally had been caught with his pants down, would that not be funny, or would you want him arrested for an indecent act etc? You wouldn't be one I'd usually recommend for a sense of humour bypass DO but lighten up man, surely?
    I reckon that even those among us that haven't a degree in Journalism may have been blessed with enough insight to recognise Boulton as the self-regarding, untalented spoofer that he clearly is.
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by an capall View Post
    I reckon that even those among us that haven't a degree in Journalism may have been blessed with enough insight to recognise Boulton as the self-regarding, untalented spoofer that he clearly is.
    I wouldn't disagree, and for precisely your reasoning about Boultons talents, is why I find it 'funny'. I wasnt stating my qualification as a superiority card, it's just nice and somewhat 'funny' to see the true distopian nature of the Journalism work world bare naked to one and all.
    Last edited by Marb; 24th October 2018 at 3:22 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Did you and DO honestly not glean any of my above post from my original post? I guess we are not on the same wave length...
    Last edited by Marb; 24th October 2018 at 3:17 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Did you and DO honestly not glean any of my above post from my original post? I guess we are not on the same wave length...
    You're grand. We both still love you dearly!
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't disagree, and for precisely your reasoning about Boultons talents, is why I find it 'funny'. I wasnt stating my qualification as a superiority card, it's just nice and somewhat 'funny' to see the true distopian nature of the Journalism work world bare naked to one and all.
    I guess some people didn't get the funny side of Fiona Bruce and a police car to make it in time for news at six last week!!! I'm sure some people have been writing to their MP's complaining about a waste of tax payers fund though etc. Sad twits.
    Last edited by Marb; 25th October 2018 at 10:28 AM.