Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Royal Ascot 2018 Tipping Competition

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Geezer View Post
    Saturday selections with final scores, well done Outsider who was in front from the first race of Day One apart from being briefly led by one point by Anadin on Day Three who finished second. Could have been different story if Anadin had not changed his mind and removed Lagostovegas from his selections on Tuesday which cost him 24pts. Well done too to Stevej75 who came third.

Thanks for a great little competition DG and that Tuesday reminder... always the bridesmaid.

Outsider, very well done, we took it down to the last and I thought your inspired selection yesterday (Sir Chauvelin) was the nail in the coffin for me, I did back Red Verdon on a hunch that if it won or placed 2nd/3rd and I napped it, I would be back in with a shout & such a small field to boot (shame it did not stay the 40-1, I backed in the morn, I remember now to follow my forum picks, burnt too many times lol)

So well done to all, bad luck Steve, there was a while I thought you were going to steal my bridesmaid's tag.

Shame I forgot to select my 3 in the summer comp today doh!
    Last edited by Anadin; 23rd June 2018 at 9:25 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anadin For This Useful Post:

Diamond Geezer (24th June 2018), Outsider (23rd June 2018)

Thanks
    Well done Outsider and thanks again DG.
    Last edited by swedish chef; 24th June 2018 at 11:49 AM.
    Pluralism of Ideas and the prosperity of any land are intertwined. Freedom of minds and skill of intellect to 'think the unthinkable' is how humanity has progressed; when minds are incarcerated nothing endures.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swedish chef For This Useful Post:

Diamond Geezer (25th June 2018), Outsider (24th June 2018)