Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lockinge

Thanks
    Was on lightning spear a fair chunk at 20s thought it was an irresistible price so a bit disappointed.

Agree with you Tan, Willoughby doesn't half spout some pretentious nonsense. Lost total faith in him when he talked about applying the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle to a run in one race, a physics phenomenon only perceptible on the atomic scale fgs

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 875 Posts
    Lol; he did similar a few years ago, when he ascribed random results to Chaos Theory which, in his own glib way, was an admission he hadn't a clue about understanding form..

Back to the Lockinge, and noted the closing 1m h/c was run in a very similar time to the big one. Haven't seen any sectionals yet, but - visually and instinctively - the Gp1 looked a much sterner test.
    Anyone have a fix on it, yet?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If Oisin Murphy didn't have a rush of blood to the head and take the scenic route there's little doubt Lightning Spear would have won.

Can't pit too much emphasis on the time comparison as there was 10lbs difference in the weights between LS and PM
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Thanked 3,483 Times in 2,743 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reet hard View Post
    Back to the Lockinge, and noted the closing 1m h/c was run in a very similar time to the big one. Haven't seen any sectionals yet, but - visually and instinctively - the Gp1 looked a much sterner test.
    Anyone have a fix on it, yet?
    Not a fix as such but early mental arithmetic is looking at 16lbs in favour of Rhododendron.

As an aside, in a way I'm glad I couldn't get to see the race. The thought of clowns like Chaparse pronouncing it 'Rododendum' would have too much for me.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 875 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Orchid View Post
    Not a fix as such but early mental arithmetic is looking at 16lbs in favour of Rhododendron.
    Cheers, DO.

Lifted from Twitter: https://twitter.com/RowleyfileRRR/st...68015805923328