Thread: Its a funny old game

Thanks
    Thanked 1,108 Times in 979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Its a funny old game

Ive always thought picking winners is down to making the right decisions,confidence and a lot of luck.
    Most on here have horses to follow and if like me you like hcaps then you will often have a few in a race to consider.
    In the first race today i thought it was too hard to predict as im suspicious of trainers with one eye on bigger fish,like the epsom dash.
    I like bet 365s extra place market but couldnt make my mind up and my confidence was down after the disaster of lucky beggar yesterday.
    But 5mins before the race i couldnt resist doing Dark shot at 50/1 in the 2 horse market and pipers note at 16/1 in the 8 place market and ended up making a profit off both.
    Its a funny old game.

Line of reason ran well in 6th or 7th and is wel hcapped now ready for the dash.

Thanks
    Nowt like cutting it fine, Pipers Note 8 place market - 8th just a couple of days after this........

FINVARA 625T 1pt ew 16/1 bet 365 extra place market 7 places (finishing position? 7th of course)

No horses to follow for me, I bet race to race but place only. Why? you may ask, well it works for me & I win consistently and this supplements my pension + the small profits I make allow me to have interests in others' selections (which also prove profitable as we all have all seen) - thanks Outsider, Giggolo & the like.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2017diary For This Useful Post:

Outsider (17th May 2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Nothing funny about giving good jockeys out there 10 lengths of a start.....Twice in one day at the same course. Was Bad enough Jamie Spencer got caught napping once but Luke Morris was given even a bigger lead and made Spencer and Crowley look like idiots.
    Formely Fist of Fury