Thread: Aiseolas 6.10 Killarney

Thanks

Aiseolas 6.10 Killarney

I was surprised this morning to see 6/4 available about Aiseolas in the 6.10 this evening at Killarney.

She was clueless two runs ago looking sure to be beaten a dozen lengths until the penny dropped in the last half furlong to make up acres of ground and finish second at Cork. Into the notebook you pop. I managed to be clever enough to have a nice bet (for me) on her last week in Gowran and was very thankful for money for Weld's to increase her SP to 13/8. I was very happy with the 11/8 that I took earlier in the day. On soft ground, she machined through it to win by 8 1/2l. Ok, I said, that there is one of the sneaky Bolger Irish Oaks types, even better if soft ground (a Margarula/Jet Ski Lady) that will go off a huge price on the day and outrun those odds.

Anyway, she runs tonight at Killarney, dropping back to 1m and on better ground (yielding, hardly midsummer hard ground) and has drifted from 6/4 to 7/4 (took 2s earlier) in face of support for Tony Martin (HELLO!) impressive last time out winner High Street Lady and a Jessie Harrington potential improver.

I'm telling you this as I'm going in as big as I can on Aiseolas. a) she is out again soon suggests this is a yoke. Wouldnt surprise me if Bolger's think so too and are getting experience into her before bigger prizes come into view b) I think not only was she staying on at Gowran, I think she was quicker in the last furlong than those previous and I think she may have a big future ahead of her. I think if she can lead 3f out she wont be passed.

Unfortunately, that I have posted this means she will flop, the Gowran form will prove worthless and she will never be heard of again. The TH paradox.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkWing For This Useful Post:

Desperate Dan (15th May 2018), Outsider (15th May 2018)

Thanks
    Blurg