Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Donald Trump mad?

SlimChance
    I think both Republicans and Democrats have shown they are morally corrupt. Power is all either party cares about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimChance View Post
    I think both Republicans and Democrats have shown they are morally corrupt. Power is all either party cares about.
    That sentiment could apply to most democratically elected governments.
    If we agree that they are all morally corrupt maybe their level of corruptness needs to be examined in greater detail.
    That would take us to the next level of discussion which would most likely find us back to square one in due course.

Churchill once stated that "it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."

It would be wise to heed those words less we descend into a much more corrupt dystopian existence.
    Last edited by brendanr; 5th December 2017 at 10:34 AM.
    ROLL ON THE RESISTANCE !!!

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by brendanr View Post
    That sentiment could apply to most democratically elected governments.
    If we agree that they are all morally corrupt maybe their level of corruptness needs to be examined in greater detail.
    That would take us to the next level of discussion which would most likely find us back to square one in due course.

Churchill once stated that "it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."

It would be wise to heed those words less we descend into a much more corrupt dystopian existence.
    Great quote. It will be fascinating to see in twenty years what the Trump era does for politics. He might just be the forest fire that was needed to scorch the whole thing. Although I don't see much positive coming from it in the next ten years.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Trump is devious without malice but mad he is not.

We have had almost a year of Russia and for what? In reality Trump could have killed the whole thing dead had there been any collusion.

Months and million to charge a Flynn with telling porky pies. 100%

MSNBC and CNN running anti trump videos 24 hours a day full of absolute nonsense.......look back at them Nothingburger after nothingburger

Listening to Lemon Wolf and Tapper is almost as bad as Madcow but not quite.......then we got whoopi and her buddies trying like mad to turn people against trump

The same people who gave the Bitch of Benghazi a pass.... and ignored the lies she told re the deaths of Smith Woods Docherty and ambo Stevens........The deleting of emails and the 5000 videos on youtube of her blatantly lying.

They make me puke as does anyone who slags Trump who is a good man even if he does tell the odd harmless porky
    Formely Fist of Fury

Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanlic View Post
    Trump is devious without malice but mad he is not.

We have had almost a year of Russia and for what? In reality Trump could have killed the whole thing dead had there been any collusion.

Months and million to charge a Flynn with telling porky pies. 100%

MSNBC and CNN running anti trump videos 24 hours a day full of absolute nonsense.......look back at them Nothingburger after nothingburger

Listening to Lemon Wolf and Tapper is almost as bad as Madcow but not quite.......then we got whoopi and her buddies trying like mad to turn people against trump

The same people who gave the Bitch of Benghazi a pass.... and ignored the lies she told re the deaths of Smith Woods Docherty and ambo Stevens........The deleting of emails and the 5000 videos on youtube of her blatantly lying.

They make me puke as does anyone who slags Trump who is a good man even if he does tell the odd harmless porky

A good man? WTF??

Trump is a liar, a racist, a narcissist, and a misogynist, sexist sc*umbag. He isn't even a good businessman, as he has been on the verge of bankruptcy several times, and basically had to hawk his name/brand to his creditors, to stay afloat in the 1990s.

You clearly know the square-root of fu*ck-all about the real Donald Trump. Do yourself a favour and read 'Trump Revealed', and you might get an idea about exactly how much of a sh*it-kicker cu*nt he really is.
    Last edited by Grasshopper; 5th December 2017 at 6:31 PM.
    "Beat the price and lose. It's what we do".

SlimChance, March 2018

SlimChance
    @EdKrassen on Twitter sums up the anti Trump hysteria. This clown spends his days tweeting about Trump (lacking in facts) and has ammassed 570k followers. It's something to behold.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
    A good man? WTF??

Trump is a liar, a racist, a narcissist, and a misogynist, sexist sc*umbag. .
    Yet he still became president.

Is that a reflection of the human race at present, or just Americans, or what?

The bigger the cun* the bigger the likeability?

It's a bit like Facebook I guess, having the most friends doesn't mean someone's the nicest person.
    Last edited by Marb; 5th December 2017 at 6:53 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
    You clearly know the square-root of fu*ck-all about the real Donald Trump. Do yourself a favour and read 'Trump Revealed', and you might get an idea about exactly how much of a sh*it-kicker cu*nt he really is.
    As an aside GH, you were mentioned on TRF recently:

posters like thedarkknight, rory, davidjohnson, zorro, Irish Stamp, Grasshopper etc was that they were all secure in themselves and fairly civil in a debate. It would be great if TRF could drag some of the former posters back from their Twitter exiles.

To which I replied:

Think Grasshopper would be thoroughly dischuffed with being described as “fairly civil in a debate”

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    How fu*cking dare you!

Always good to see you drop in, chief.

SlimChance, March 2018

Thanks
    Theresa May has finally made it onto SNL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WMMSmwzOTg
    Last edited by Warbler; 6th December 2017 at 1:04 AM.
    Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly. _ Harry Limes

Thanks
    @EdKrassen on Twitter sums up the anti Trump hysteria. This clown spends his days tweeting about Trump (lacking in facts) and has ammassed 570k followers. It's something to behold.
    In contrast to the clown actually sitting in the White House with millions of followers and lacking in facts and substance.

Checked out Ed Krassenstein. I like it, added it to the very short list of people I follow. Let's see how long it lasts.
    I do see facts on there that are actually not lacking.
    Last edited by brendanr; 6th December 2017 at 1:52 PM.

Thanks
    So the silence breakers win the Time Person of the year award. Don't think they were even on the original short list.
    What irony if that wretched excuse for a human Roy Moore is elected next week

Thanks
    The same Roy Moore who has twice been kicked off the bench in Alabama and was banned from a shopping mall in his 30's for stalking teenage girls?

I do wonder if America would benefit actually for taking a giant angle grinder to Alabama, Mississippi and parts of Louisiana and dragging them into the Gulf Mexico
    Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly. _ Harry Limes

Thanks
    Or build a wall.
    The older I get the better I was.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to archie For This Useful Post:

Colin Phillips (7th December 2017)

SlimChance
    In contrast to the clown actually sitting in the White House with millions of followers and lacking in facts and substance.

Checked out Ed Krassenstein. I like it, added it to the very short list of people I follow. Let's see how long it lasts.
    I do see facts on there that are actually not lacking.
    I give up. The man is pathetic. He sits on Twitter all day to get retweets. He is as fake as the President he wastes his days seething over. Imagine if Ed fucked off and used his anger/obsession for something noble? he might actually do some good in the world.

It's people like that on the left that divide as much as anyone else.

SlimChance
    So the silence breakers win the Time Person of the year award. Don't think they were even on the original short list.
    What irony if that wretched excuse for a human Roy Moore is elected next week
    The same Time magazine that didn't given Edward Snowden the award. It's been a joke since, too political.

Moore is 2/7 to be elected.
    Last edited by SlimChance; 6th December 2017 at 4:23 PM.

Thanks

Moore is 2/7 to be elected.
    Doug Jones is probably value.

What's 2/7? about 78%? so Jones must be about 3/1 or 11/4

In 2012 Moore got 52% on the ballot for the Alabama Supreme Court. On the same day Mitt Romney got 61% in the Presidential. Therefore about 9% of Republican voting Alabamans took a decision not to vote down the ticket, and made a conscious choice to support Romney but not Moore. People already knew he had a history and reputation

The other unknown factor of course is going to be female voters telling pollsters and their family one thing, and then once in the privacy of the voting booth, doing another. We might also see a little bit from the usual stay at home, what's the point Democrats turning out too

I think it's likely close, but then I have very little faith in Alabama

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    As an aside GH, you were mentioned on TRF recently:

posters like thedarkknight, rory, davidjohnson, zorro, Irish Stamp, Grasshopper etc was that they were all secure in themselves and fairly civil in a debate. It would be great if TRF could drag some of the former posters back from their Twitter exiles.

To which I replied:

Think Grasshopper would be thoroughly dischuffed with being described as “fairly civil in a debate”

Drone, is Gamble still strutting his stuff over at the Red House?

SlimChance, March 2018

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In San Jose Ca this week. Been coming here for 30 years. Never, ever seen such division and hatred, suspicion and anxiety as caused by the current polity. Not even during the Gulf Wars or the Clinton impeachment. Society is polarising, civility is in tatters. Weird shid this.
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

Thanks
    Seth Abramson is worth following on twitter. The idea that Trump must not be as bad as his detractors say cos he is president is facile. Hillary's recent book tour showed just how terrible she would have been as a president. But still could not have been worse than Trump. The America that was looked up to when I was a youngster (and more specifically) when my Dad was a youngster in the 50s/60s is dead and gone. Shame.

The most interesting thing for me is when Trump's tweets from years ago are clearly more coherent, and while bonkers as the Obama birther nonsense was, it appeared to be the work of someone malicious and vile but smart. The tweets now...