Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Newmarket Gallop Reports - Early June

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    That is nonsense.

As I have politely said, please provide evidence of where on this forum I've put people away ?

I recall only twice saying I thought a horse would definitely win on threads I can see, one being Ibn Khaldun on debut when he ran very green before going on to be a group 1 horse and another with a horse called Know No fear which got beat in a photo at Wolves under Katia Scallan in the forum horses page.

So please if you believe otherwise and can provide the evidence, I invite you to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by 2017diary View Post
    And FYI Kuiper Belt's in the 4.15 tomorrow

Steering job.

Thanks
    How is that putting someone away?
    i stated my opinion, the horse pulled hard and wasn't suited by a slow pace. He also remained the same price all day, I don't get how that quantified as putting someone away?

If being wrong about something means you put someone away then 90% of people on this forum put people away!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simmo View Post
    so the old username chrisbeekracing is nothing to do with you then?

However, I'm glad to hear that you wouldn't put folk away. Let's leave it at that shall we?
    When did I ever post under that?
    i can't even find the username on a username search and I joined talking horses in 2008 under the username flame

Thanks
    When did I ever post under that?
    i can't even find the username on a username search and I joined talking horses in 2008 under the username flame
    Posts 2 & 3 on this thread show that the username flame started life as chrisbeekracing (quotes don't get altered when a username is changed).

http://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/forum...t-Crunch-Blues

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simmo View Post
    Posts 2 & 3 on this thread show that the username flame started life as chrisbeekracing (quotes don't get altered when a username is changed).

http://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/forum...t-Crunch-Blues
    That's fine, although I can't remember, it was 10 years ago. But even so all my posts are under Flame and therefore I still state, show me where I have put somebody away, because it's not something I would do.

Thanks
    That's fine, although I can't remember, it was 10 years ago. But even so all my posts are under Flame and therefore I still state, show me where I have put somebody away, because it's not something I would do.
    We've already established that my memory is better than yours. I suggest you leave it alone before I do find your posts.

Thanks
    COme on guys, Dvds has better things to do than close a thread, particularly one that has shown to have good information on it so far.

Let's make our own minds up, we are all big boys and girls, and leave Chris to carry on providing the info if he so wishes and as individuals we can choose ourselves what to with it. You don't have to come in here and see what is going on.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Agree PTP. I'm just a layperson. I'm not particularly interested in investigating a forum members history, or getting overly personal (when I've no reason to), I like reading the gallop reports. If people object to Flame's membership then best to do this with Colin?

Seeing's how Talking Horses has been void of distinguished members like Ricko and Plackbacker recently, I think Gallop reports are good to have.
    Last edited by Marb; 30th June 2017 at 6:07 PM.

Thanks
    The following horses have been either given to me for today or have been working very well, so I am having a small combination bet of doubles upwards as well as singles.

Newcastle

Graceland (3.00) is one of my main bets today. She has been crying out for this trip and got given a terrible ride last time out. She has been impressing on the gallops in Newmarket for sometime and is off a very good mark. She has a cracking each way chance and is expected to be suited by the strong pace, big player.

Haddaf
    (5.15) will be short but this is a huge drop in class and he wasn’t disgraced in the Coventry last time. One for the multiples.

York

Moseeb
    (1.55) has been showing all the right signs on the gallops with Arabic Charm who is considered the yards best 2yo, he is very much expected to go close on debut.

Defoe
    (3.05) is a nice sort who won nicely last time and has been working with proven group horses a home, big chance today.

Newmarket

Dukhan
    (3.50) has worked well with Arbalet at home and should go close.

Mittens
    (5.30) is very well handicapped and has been working with good horses at home. Big chance.

Lingfield

Express Lady
    (8.10) is very well treated and she galloped better than an 85 rated horse the other morning, she should be up to winning this off 73.

Doncaster

PTARMIGAN RIDGE
    (6.55) has improved massively since debut and has been galloping with very smart horses. Connections, think this is at least a 80 rated horse in the making and is easily our best bet of the day.

Last edited by Flame; 1st July 2017 at 1:10 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flame For This Useful Post:

2017diary (1st July 2017), BigTea (1st July 2017), MrFrisk (1st July 2017), pottsy (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    flame ...

well done with yesterdays winner, done it well. Any for today, haven't time to read thru gallops. cheers

Thanks
    lol

Thanks
    going really well, best thread on the net.... keep up the good work..

Banned
    Thanks
    Yep defo best fred in the Net LOL

Banned
    Thanks
    Very very good, profitable afternoon. Good luck for tonight!

Thanks
    Pleased so far 4 winners, a second that would have won if James Doyle could ride and a 2nd who ran a well treated horse to a neck, pulling a long way clear at a good price. Hope the 2 tonight win, I've a good bet on the Fanshawe horse so hope that wins.

Thanks
    Thankyou Flame!!

These reports are info that we might not get, so good on you for passing the info on....!!

As the responses. "Win or lose its your own choice, if you decide to bet then its your own fault...."....!!!

Thanks
    27th June

Mick Channon – West Ilsley Summer Gallops

Tenby Two (led), Perfect In Pink, Amelia Dream – 9f
    - These are moderate

Midsummer Knight (Graham Lee), Helvetian (Best), Rockwell Lloyd (last), Jazeel, Gold Award (led) – 5f
    - A nice strong gallop with some of the yards better 2yo colts and they were led at a good gallop by Gold Award. He dropped away with Rockwell Lloyd who was done for speed but Helvetian and Midsummer Knight looked two nice sorts. The unraced Helvetian who would have been giving weight away as well, went by 3/4L up.

Bossy Guest, Mobsta (best), Tigerwolf (led) – 7f
    *- Nice gallop, all three went well, Mobsta 1L best

28th June

Michael Bell – Flat Gallop

Comprise (Not a great work horse), Fire Brigrade (best, 1.5L on bridle) – 7f

Maori Bob – 7f solo

Dream Machine, Je Suis Charlie (best) – 9f

30th June

William Haggas – Al Bahathri

Seniority (led), Selection (Georgia Cox), Zwayyan (best) – 8f

Pretty Passe, On Her Toes – 7f Upsides – Good work

Barton Mills, Tanseeq 6f

Lapilli (impressed)(Georgia Cox) 5f solo

1st July

Michael Bell – Summer Gallop

Armagnac (easily best), Wonder Of Dubai – 7f

Immortal Romance (best), Sepoy (very green but nice), Taurean Dancer (off bridle) – 5f

Fabricate (impressed) with Bivouac – 7f

Winston C (led), Batts Rock, Duchy (Impressively went by on bridle, in great form) – 7f
    - Duchy surprised this morning with a fine piece of work going best in this trio, Batts Rock worked up whilst Winston C was in good form leading at a good pace, but was picked up easily by Duchy late on who looks very well in itself.

Three Duchesses (led, best, always works well), Glassalt (struggled), Quinquereme - 7f

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flame For This Useful Post:

2017diary (3rd July 2017), Colin Phillips (4th July 2017), fonz (3rd July 2017), MrFrisk (4th July 2017)

Thanks
    Interesting that Duchy has been off the track since April '16

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fonz View Post
    Interesting that Duchy has been off the track since April '16
    She aborted a foal last winter and came back into training in March, she is believed in foal again. So no worries, Prince Charles wasn't turning her into one of his Sausages.

Thanks
    Michael Bell – Watered Gallop

Flying Sparke (Hayley Turner)(Went 4L clear), Becuna (Led) – 6f
    - A very nice speedy 2yo filly called Flying Sparke really impressed under Hayley Turner bursting clear of it’s lead.

Hot Off The Press (led), First Drive, Flying Sparkle – 6f
    - A nice gallop where Hot Off The Press led at a good gallop and was joined either side by First Drive who travelled nicely and Flying Sparkle who spooked at a bird after a furlong and got unbalanced. However at the end of the gallop Flying Sparkle picked up smartly and went by travelling best of the trio.

Hacked up at Windsor tonight at 11/2