Thread: Greyville - South Africa

Thanks

Greyville - South Africa

Hi guys,

11h20 Dancinginthewind 2/1 did not act on the poly last time and with headgear fitted for first time i expect him to win this. Note that he was slow away last start and still managed to run 3rd. Good chance

11h55 Sonjador 5/1 lost a shoe in running last run and was flying in the closing stages i expect him to be bang there

12h30 Paths Of Victory 12/1 he is over 6.5 kg better off than most of the horses above in betting and is better over this distance 2400m. This price is madness but i am not complaining

13h05 Russian Beat 5/1 Much better in this race as class is concerned and with top jockey on board I expect him to win well

14h15 Winter Blues 4/1 has the beating of the fav on weights 4kg better off for a 2 length beating and is far better on turf. BIG RUNNER

14h50 Candle Cove13/2 was not going to tip this race but then i noticed this horse ran against a few of these and was not far off them and now is over 1200m better off at the weights and a eye catching jockey booking so all the boxes are ticked here. Worth the price

Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

dvds2000 (22nd March 2020)

Thanks
    Paths Of Victory wins and 12/1 at time of post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

dvds2000 (22nd March 2020)