Thread: Kenilworth - GROUP 1 MET DAY - 30 January 2022

Thanks

Kenilworth - GROUP 1 MET DAY - 30 January 2022

Hi Guys,

Summary of the races today which you should follow to make some money today.

10h00 Puet Etre Moi 5/4. She was unlucky last start from a wide draw and had to switch out at the 400m and would have won a stride later. She is running against weaker and should win the 1st race.

10h35 Gentleman Joe 7/4. Better draw today and good debut off a horrible draw. Will improve and will beat these. Fav Steinbeck has been a dissapointment and with expected improvement and better draw I think Grant will have him placed well today and win this easily.

11h20 Captain Dizzy 6/1. Why??? Distance 5f is the key. He is 5.5kg better with Baltimore Jack in May last year. His last 5f start is best ignored as he was not striding. Good value today and can't get hurt taking doubles with my other selected horses.

11h50 Warrior 2/1. Ignore group 1 race last start has reported to have a virus, and now is in a Pinnacle race with a good draw and regular pilot back on who won 2 starts back. 3.5kg better with Silver Operator after beating him.BIG RUNNER TODAY.

12h30 Cliff Top 6/1 VALUE BET. Now I hate going for 2 Yr old has form can be reversed and could happen again here, but this PE horse that comes from the top trainer on the East Coast has won this race before and rumours is he has marked this race with this horse and because he has yet to win he gets the 6 pound allowance for this race. Was slow away last start and will definitely turn the tables on the winner Cruise Control and give the favs a run for their money.

13h05 Pacaya 6/4 BEST BET OF THE YEAR. Now he is actually been re rated after last Queens plate group 1 race against older horses where he was way out at the weights and still ran 3.8L behind. His new rating is a 108 but because the nominations were out he gets his old rating and he will shait in here being a weaker group 3 race. Back it and sit back and enjoy ��

13h40 Real Gone Kid 5/2. CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY Price WHY???????????. My selection has a c/d record of 3 from 3 and has beaten the fav Rio Querari 2 starts back over 1100m. She went clear and held on. My sources tell me he won't go to the front but instead will just be off the pace and then run at them at the 400m. Now the fav will be at the back and will have to chase my selection and Real Gone Kid will have sprinted clear and will leave the fav with too much to do. The key here is the 5f and my selection has a good chance today.

14h15 Zarina 13/2. Good price and way over priced here, why is Captain Ransom 5/4, absolutely crazy ��. My selection has been marked for this race and having her 3rd run after rest after beating Captain's Ransom 3 starts back after been badly hampered and still won I just think with her price she is worth a punt. Yes fav can win again if she is improving still, others with chances are Princess Calla and Chansonette.

15h10 Linebacker 5/1. THE BIG ONE. He has been waiting for this race and has been trained to win this. Ignore last start as race was run to fast and unsuited my selection who was way out of his ground especially over a distance way too short. 2000m perfect now and he should brush off Kommetdieding and Jet Dark comfortably if nothing else goes wrong. Jet Dark only won because of the crazy pace they went and after studying the card there will not be a crazy one going off to the front, it will be a moderate sedate pace where Grant will just place him midfield and when the button is pushed my my RACE OVER!!!!!!!!

15h50 Sparkling Water 7/4 NAP BET. She is well in here and nothing stands out to her form. She is 6 pounds better than them and is carrying bottom weight. CRAZY ��. She has travelled and if travelled well which 90% of the time they do she will shait in here. I mean the fav is a gelding that is older than my grandfather. Back it watch the race and go collect your money ��

16h25 Izapha 4/1. Another over priced fav and will shorten. Look at his run 3 starts back running behind Pacaya who I rate has my best bet of the year earlier in the day and was giving him 5.5kg absolutely crazy really. Pacaya is or will be rated a 108 and my selection in this race is a 84 cmon Guys it's a no brainer if he runs to his form he wins.

Cheers
    Last edited by Top Tipster; 29th January 2022 at 2:11 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

Outsider (29th January 2022)