Thanks
    A bit obvious Moe, but don't give up

Banned
    Thanks
    The Beatles last photo shoot at Lennon's gaff

http://www.brainpickings.org/index.p...l-photo-shoot/

Banned
    Thanks
    I've just dipped into my memory drawer, I'm sure you've all got one, or maybe a jar? When something of note happens I write it down and put it in said drawer.

Anyway, turns out that I had a tenner on a 16/1 winner about seven years ago Buggered if I can remember the name of the horse, should have written it on the note. Great to have a rummage in it now and then though and see what comes out.

Thanks
    I'm having a massive clear out in my house; it's full of everyones stuff..years and years of my childrens art work; my ex's stuff [especially in the garage] even my ex in laws belongings. But what crippled me was finding a bag full of old numnahs; my daughters old [ now deceased] ponie's numnah with her name embroidered on it was there and I just sat and cried over it. Even sadder I found an old address book from when I lived in Cornwall and googled the name of a friend I'd forgotten about; turned out he died at the young age of 48. And, today I received an old film annual that I'd seen on the internet; I thought the cover looked familiar and, blow me, it is the one I had when I was a child [it was old and passed on even then]; the minute I opened it, it was as if I'd only just put it down..every page was so familiar. I used to keep old betting slips but there are so many of them [due to not ever winning anything] that I did burn them eventually.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to moehat For This Useful Post:

Wolf (31st October 2014)

Banned
    Thanks
    Your posts are always interesting, Moe, and I now know what a numnah is - having just Googled - I did think at first that it was the name of the pony and was going to say what an unusual name that is! It's great to have a good clear out and find things that one has long forgotten about, even though the memories may be bad as well as good sometimes. Cheers.
    Last edited by Wolf; 31st October 2014 at 12:03 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

Banned
    Thanks
    Just thinking that I'd probably have gone through what's left of my life never knowing what a numnah was if I hadn't have started this 'bits and bobs' thread. Worth starting it for that alone Though it doesn't get used much by the 'Too cool for school' gang on here

Banned
    Thanks
    I see the TRF site is down.. yet again. That homely looking guy who took it on for nowt must have thought that it wouldn't need any upgrading and maintenance. What a clown he is

images (3).jpg
    Last edited by Wolf; 8th November 2014 at 3:25 AM.

Thanks
    I have a trapped nerve in my neck with pins and needles in my arm so can't sleep. As you're probably aware I normally only tend to frequent message boards at this ungodly hour during the downing of the last bottle; but those days are long gone

TRF has been up and down regularly over the last few days; nowt new there then

Any chance you could put up a video of Little Red Rooster by Howlin' Wolf on t'other thread?

Banned
    Thanks
    A cordial ;-) reply from you, Drone, in more ways than one. Off to bed now, please tell Nathan that I miss him and his banter. Cheers

Banned
    Thanks

Thanks
    You didn't Howler, so I did, though still can't work out how to paste the video itself

Thanks for the upskirt, masturbated furiously this morning: breakfast is so much nicer after making love to your best friernd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CRdD2-8kUY

Banned
    Thanks
    My first hearing of that, Drone, cheers

Dave Dent is the equine artist of above sketch, very good he is as well. A few trainers have his work on their walls. He used to post in TRF and his missus, well, now ex as they've just split up, sadly. She used to post a bit as well. Just click on the icon second from the right that's at the top of reply box. then paste in there and press OK for video

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    David Dent, total nutter - I don't have the knowledge to appreciate his artistic ability.

Surprised to hear that he had a wife.
    Ah! but a man's reach should exceed his grasp......

Banned
    Thanks
    They were engaged but never got round to the wedding Been together many years and it's all a bit sad.

Thanks
    Has summat hapened then

Banned
    Thanks
    Only what's already been mentioned - nobody has died as far as I know.

Edit to add that I see Nathan is still reading but refusing to post

Still love you Bro

Last edited by Wolf; 11th November 2014 at 10:40 PM.

Thanks
    I remember Dave D: his moniker on TRF was Green Green Desert and his correspondence, while strange and forcibly politically correct, was an interesting read.

Nathan sends his love Wolver

Banned
    Thanks
    Nathan, re your message on TRF - I've had a score on Jimmy Bullard 4.5 and same on Craig charles 6.8 for a bit of interest.

Start posting on here again and stop being such a big tart!

https://www.facebook.com/exeterracec...ceeventscentre
    Last edited by Wolf; 17th November 2014 at 8:12 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Looks like Craig is out after the sad death of his brother. The fat lass has already walked as well- what was she expecting it to be like in there!? Stupid woman.

Best wishes to Craig Charles as he seemed like a really sound guy. This is what I like about this show, seeing how these faces cope with things far removed from their normal lives.