Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top Goalscorer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimChance View Post
    I'd lay the bets of the lad that wrote it.
    ok if you mind, i take 90/1 dzeko 10 Euro EW first four 1/4 with you. all right?
    Last edited by Wassermusik; 29th May 2014 at 5:32 AM.

SlimChance
    Sorry Wasser it was a bit of an in joke. I meant the I'd lay the author, I know him. Good lad.

Thanks
    Really good bets these Slim, good spot. Fortunes wanting to back Cavani under 10 on the machine.

Reckon this will be a good market to play EW given 4 place angle as liquidity develops.

You'll struggle get much on at 80 with Coral though, they're hot on place arbs.
    I'm bored of this. I'm going for a Twix.

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamla Stan View Post
    Really good bets these Slim, good spot. Fortunes wanting to back Cavani under 10 on the machine.

Reckon this will be a good market to play EW given 4 place angle as liquidity develops.

You'll struggle get much on at 80 with Coral though, they're hot on place arbs.
    Someone that understands! Hope springs eternal.

SlimChance
    Re: Coral. Thanks for pointing that out. I have an account with them that I use occasionally for horrendous win multiple bets so I best leave the 80/1 as I'm losing on the multiples but I will have my day with them. No point blowing the account out for the sake of €25 or €55 e/w on Jackson.
    Last edited by SlimChance; 31st May 2014 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggers1972 View Post
    You've got fancy an Argentinian as their Group games could all be turkey shoots.

Messi 8-1
    Aguero 16-1
    Higuain 25-1
    Lavezzi 150 with Spreadbet, as low as 40's with other firms.

On all of these now also done them as winner/top scorer combos.

SlimChance
    On all of these now also done them as winner/top scorer combos.
    Careful here. Some firms are winner and top goalscorer while others are tournament winner and golden boot winner. Given the carnage in this market in recent tournament I'd avoid these bets.
    Last edited by SlimChance; 31st May 2014 at 8:36 PM.

Thanks
    Don't worry have gone top scorer Slim
    Had this 4 years back having done Villa/Spain.
    Seem to remember FIFA pulling a rabbit out of the hat and declaring Muller golden boot winner on assists.

SlimChance
    Yes based on assists but it didn't affect the top scorer market as they were completely seperate events as such. To say it caused mayhem would be an understatement. It was a massive blow for genuine casual punters who didn't understand. It wasn't fair.

Thanks
    The tie-break should have been scoring against a back four that contained Matthew Upson didn't count as a full goal.

It's only a fiver but Powers are offering a free bet for every goal scored by your selection in the Golden Boot market if you stake a score on the bet. 22/1 taken on Higuain

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by Euronymous View Post
    The tie-break should have been scoring against a back four that contained Matthew Upson didn't count as a full goal.

It's only a fiver but Powers are offering a free bet for every goal scored by your selection in the Golden Boot market if you stake a score on the bet. 22/1 taken on Higuain
    It's a novel and nice offer for casual punters dipping their toe in football betting.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Euronymous View Post

Thanks
    Euronymous The tie-break should have been scoring against a back four that contained Matthew Upson didn't count as a full goal.

Or this year if Wellbeck scores it counts treble!!!!
    Last edited by tiggers1972; 31st May 2014 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks
    Euronymous The tie-break should have been scoring against a back four that contained Matthew Upson didn't count as a full goal.

Or this year if Wellbeck scores it counts treble!!!!
    Danny Wellbeck playing at a World Cup seems totally wrong

Thanks
    As I think Argentina will win the comp I am nearly all in on Messi, he needs a top tournament for Argentina to cement himself as the best on the planet and gut feeling is he will have a big tournament.

Longer shots are Falcao mainly because the group Colombia are in he could hit more than a few and they battered Uruguay & Chile in the qualifying stages, Fred is a really good shout, before his injury problems he was their main striker and likely to be the same next month, Neymar cannot be discounted, he plays better for Brazil than he does for Barca and is the golden boy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Klose apparently fit and only striker in the German squad. I asked the question on the other thread but let me ask it here again - what will Germany's team be? Unless they play with a false 9, Klose at 50s for top scorer is a savage bet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamm View Post
    Klose apparently fit and only striker in the German squad. I asked the question on the other thread but let me ask it here again - what will Germany's team be? Unless they play with a false 9, Klose at 50s for top scorer is a savage bet.
    In the friendlies Goetze has been playing that position.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
    As I think Argentina will win the comp I am nearly all in on Messi, he needs a top tournament for Argentina to cement himself as the best on the planet and gut feeling is he will have a big tournament.

Longer shots are Falcao mainly because the group Colombia are in he could hit more than a few and they battered Uruguay & Chile in the qualifying stages, Fred is a really good shout, before his injury problems he was their main striker and likely to be the same next month, Neymar cannot be discounted, he plays better for Brazil than he does for Barca and is the golden boy.
    You would have thought Higuain and Aguero will play slightly in front of him, plus Higuain had a better qualifying scoring record and a better one at the last world cup. Messi had a poor season, by his standards. Higuain hasn't as sexy a profile nor is as good a player, but is at the same odds, never mind treble (which he is), a far better bet.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In the friendlies Goetze has been playing that position.
    Do you have the team from the last couple of friendlies? I assume it's because Klose is just coming back to fitness?

Thanks