Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Daily Picks Comments

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LUKE View Post
    Are you for free speech or against it-please decide.
    if by free speech you mean constantly snapping at someone for giving his efforts to the board..then no

if Flame started a thread giving out all his info each day..and every day i were badgering him about where he got his info..who he gets it from..i know for sure you wouldn't be viewing that as free speech..i'd have all you lot on my back

well..to me when someone works at the game like G does he gives more than such as Flame...a lot more..its **** easy passing on info..no effort required..but its deemed somehow ok to keep badgering the bloke who lays his work out each day which has taken him a lot of effort

Banned
    Thanks
    Where is the hounding?

you don't want to see it Luke..but its funny how others have noted it as well

Gearoid's tried to be clever and hide it..but he has been putting the knocks in..they are there if you read between the lines

you'll never have it though..you are biased in his favour

Thanks
    Fear not lads, Gigilio may have gone but we've still got the rapier wit of Slim and his Job Club posse to look forward to.

I mean Gigilio might have had the all weather totally wrapped up but these lads have QUALITY connections to the great and good of Irish Racing (rumour has it Slim once owned 5% in a serious flapper!)

Don't be fooled by the monikers and the repetitive inane drivel, these lads are serious movers and shakers. In fact, I strongly suspect that they may indeed be part of the C**lm*re mafia.

Be grateful and stop complaining!!

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vodkatini View Post
    Fear not lads, Gigilio may have gone but we've still got the rapier wit of Slim and his Job Club posse to look forward to.

I mean Gigilio might have had the all weather totally wrapped up but these lads have QUALITY connections to the great and good of Irish Racing (rumour has it Slim once owned 5% in a serious flapper!)

Don't be fooled by the monikers and the repetitive inane drivel, these lads are serious movers and shakers. In fact, I strongly suspect that they may indeed be part of the C**lm*re mafia.

Be grateful and stop complaining!!
    aye..we are blessed and don't know it

i've had my say on it anyway..others who are reading this thread now who enjoyed it whilst it were going on want to be having their say instead of sitting on the sidelines

Thanks
    EC1 - I am not backing up Luke, Slimchance or anyone else you think is in the so- called clique. Nobody is hunting anyone away. I question some of your thoughts periodically as you do mine and others. We all have different angles with which we contribute. Irish racing unfortunately by its very nature is more information based than its UK counterpart especially at a lower level. This I believe is due to the fact that Irish racing is miles behind in terms of integrity spending and a vested interest stewarding system. Sharing information is as important on this forum as the detailed form analysis done by others on Irish Racing and the likes of Giggolo and yourself on the all- weather and other UK racing. Irish Stamp gets plenty of banter regarding his French racing knowledge and Point to Point analysis but anyone with their head screwed on takes note. There are no cliques or no agenda amoungst any so called groups. We are all hear to enjoy racing, back winning bets and have a bit of a laugh as well. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.
    Do not mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance nor my kindness for weakness.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by On The Bridle View Post
    EC1 - I am not backing up Luke, Slimchance or anyone else you think is in the so- called clique. Nobody is hunting anyone away. I question some of your thoughts periodically as you do mine and others. We all have different angles with which we contribute. Irish racing unfortunately by its very nature is more information based than its UK counterpart especially at a lower level. This I believe is due to the fact that Irish racing is miles behind in terms of integrity spending and a vested interest stewarding system. Sharing information is as important on this forum as the detailed form analysis done by others on Irish Racing and the likes of Giggolo and yourself on the all- weather and other UK racing. Irish Stamp gets plenty of banter regarding his French racing knowledge and Point to Point analysis but anyone with their head screwed on takes note. There are no cliques or no agenda amoungst any so called groups. We are all hear to enjoy racing, back winning bets and have a bit of a laugh as well. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.

JP is that you?? Can I have a go on your helicopter?

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by On The Bridle View Post
    you will pen a long reply to me but you won't criticise Gearoid for his behaviour on this thread

i'm not pissed off all the time..but i'm pissed off with how someone like G gets f00ked off with the ankle snapping

and before some clever arse suggests i need his tips..i can guarantee you i don't

i am just fed up with people like DO..Warbler and now Gigilo stopping posting here because of the way they feel

people like those 3 are what keeps me interested in reading forums...people like this are the lifeblood of a good forum

we should be encouraging people like this to post

and if they disappear then we should be bothered..not just bloody ignoring the fact they don't post anymore

you think another good poster will just replace them..another will come along soon etc...they won't..good posters are very rare
    Last edited by EC1; 24th April 2012 at 9:15 PM.

Thanks
    JP is that you?? Can I have a go on your helicopter?
    Now who's sniping?
    "Sometimes a horse is so far behind in a race, it actually thinks its leading...." Junior Soprano

Thanks
    Anything positive to contribute Vodkatini.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by del boy View Post
    Now who's sniping?
    but you soon bring it up Del..you soon recognise it..but not when its done to such as Giglio

we can all behave like Gearoid..its not hard is it?..just keep sniping until folk think b0ll0cks have had enough

Thanks
    Anything positive to contribute Vodkatini.
    If I do, can you put me and the missus up for a cheap weekend at Sandy lane. Nothing too flash.

....ah C'mon lads its only 'banter'.

Thanks
    If I do, can you put me and the missus up for a cheap weekend at Sandy lane. Nothing too flash.

....ah C'mon lads its only 'banter'.
    Good man.

Thanks
    Gigilo only has to look at the number of views of this thread to know he has a following here. Maybe he should be allowed to speak for himself.

Thanks
    Good man.

Woohoo I'm in the clique!!!!

Now did I mention that John Oxx is me da......................

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimChance View Post
    Great write up.
    Sniping eh???
    Do not mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance nor my kindness for weakness.

Thanks
    10/1 still there and out to 12 on Betfair. Non-jigger alarm bells going off?
    Fair comment ehh?

Thanks
    Three winners on a Saturday card st Newbury is impressive but the best post of the lot was the 2yo. That was something that the market had missed. Hats off.

Sniping eh???

Banned
    Thanks
    you are another biased one OTB..how predictable

i've done with the lot of you..its not a board i'm remotely interested in posting on any longer

i don't think many here know the what a forum should be like.

very sad stuff

Thanks
    EC1-just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EC1 View Post
    you are another biased one OTB..how predictable

i've done with the lot of you..its not a board i'm remotely interested in posting on any longer

i don't think many here know the what a forum should be like.

very sad stuff
    I would be indeed sorry to see you go EC1 - I picked out some of G's comments as my reading of his thoughts were that G was a big fan of Giggolo.

Vodkatini on the other hand has a fair idea where he can go...