Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Picks Comments

Thanks

Daily Picks Comments

Quote Originally Posted by SlimChance View Post
    Presumably this drifted because of the going concerns and is one for the notebook on good ground? Likely to be smashed up when he gets it. The danger horse was second too. Do the lemmings do forecasts?
    Some of us lemmings do forecasts and tricasts, so much to our detriment that we have to employ part time help to tabulate our winnings.

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by brendanr View Post
    Some of us lemmings do forecasts and tricasts, so much to our detriment that we have to employ part time help to tabulate our winnings.

How many ticks is a twix bar and a can of coke

Thanks
    Thanked 2,017 Times in 1,179 Posts
    This appears to have turned into one of those betfair forum threads,quite surprised as i thought this forum was nothing like,seems to be everywhere!!

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    This appears to have turned into one of those betfair forum threads,quite surprised as i thought this forum was nothing like,seems to be everywhere!!
    It hasn't. A few have gotten all defensive on your behalf.

Banned
    Thanks
    I'll say what i think about how this thread is going

one word..jealousy

its very hard to fit in on here...as is shown with what G has achieved on this thread..and still he is made to feel like he is somehow pulling the wool over people's eyes

tell you what Slim..if you f00k him off enough and he packs in it will do great damage to the board

and yes i've made a few bob off this thread..but don't think for one minute i rely on anyone to pick my horses

right is right..the guy is brilliant..get used to it...and cut him some slack eh

SlimChance
    Another lemming who hasn't read my posts correctly.

Banned
    Thanks
    Another lemming who hasn't read my posts correctly.

and your starting to look a proper d*ckhead on this thread

if you want this board for your little Irish clique..just say so..i'm sure everyone outside it will do the right thing
    Last edited by EC1; 23rd April 2012 at 7:08 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    in fact..i'm not happy with your attitude at all..and seeing as how you seem to have support of mods..i'll have a break from posting and see if it gets any better

SlimChance
    If I knew you weren't a woman for certain I wouldn't believe it. Find me any post on this thread you have issue with and I'll back up exactly what I meant as opposed to what some have interpreted it as.

Last edited by SlimChance; 23rd April 2012 at 7:18 PM.

Thanks
    Please a bit of sanity guys.

I'm like EC and rarely rely on others to make my selections but when I see a guy like Gigolo pop up on a racing site I take notice. I've been doing this since early 2000 and I can split the wheat from the chaff very quickly and G is pure whole grain wheat.

Nothing wrong with being a bit envious, I am, but I also know my limitations and the type of mostly low level races he bets in are simply not my forte

So why not just let him continue with what he is doing and we can choose to learn something and profit or we can ignore him and those who applaud his acumen. Just would hate the guy to think this is another Betfair forum because in the main it is not.

SlimChance
    The hysteria is completely unnecessary and I'm at a loss why anyone thinks I have anything agsinst gigilo. No one is stopping him from doing what he is doing and it's the lads jumping down my throat that would not be out of place on the Betfair forum.

Last edited by SlimChance; 23rd April 2012 at 7:26 PM.

Thanks
    Calling people lemmings who have a sincere admiration for this guy's skills is hardly endearing.

Thanks
    Calling people lemmings who have a sincere admiration for this guy's skills is hardly endearing.
    What are Tom Segals followers known as on the betfair forum -Lemmings.It could easily be interpreted in a flattering way.

SlimChance
    I've used the phrase lemmings many times on this forum. Mostly to describe forum members who followed me on golf selections. It's a humorous term. I didn't realise people were so precious. You dont see me stamping my feet over the personnel attacks a few pages back and for good reason too, it's only words and it's only an Internet forum.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EC1 View Post
    in fact..i'm not happy with your attitude at all..and seeing as how you seem to have support of mods..i'll have a break from posting and see if it gets any better
    I think you need to take a step back and calm down a little.

Thanks
    Nice of you to stick up for your bud and you are one of those around here that make a lot of sense but if the Betfair forum is used as a positive example then good grief.
    The last from me on the subject, just hope G continues on and if not oh well it was good while it lasted.
    Last edited by brendanr; 23rd April 2012 at 7:37 PM.

SlimChance
    Here's what I don't understand, what exactly has been posted to stop him from posting?

Thanks
    I should add if that makes me a lemming then so be it,
    My bookmakers dont think it's so funny either .

SlimChance
    I should add if that makes me a lemming then so be it,
    My bookmakers dont think it's so funny either .
    Exactly and if I post something which seems critical that's the sort of response I'm expecting or looking for. It's called banter and I got a great laugh out of your reply to my forecasts dig.

Thanks
    Here's what I don't understand, what exactly has been posted to stop him from posting?
    Delicate subject. You have a way that can come across as a bit barbed or yes jealous but I'm sure it has mostly to do with youthful (younger than 30) exuberance. No skin off my nose personally cuz I'm a mean old junkyard dog on two legs whose bite is definitely bigger than his bark when need be.

I've been around EC on numerous sites and he has some serious talent as someone who thinks on different planes but he has been known to spit the dummy a bit quickly every now and then. Hope he doesn't come in here now and blast me away