Page 578 of 641 FirstFirst ... 78478528568573574575576577578579580581582583588628 ... LastLast
Results 11,541 to 11,560 of 12807

Thread: Daily picks.

Thanks
    Cheers gigilo... came out a grand up... did 2 £1 ew lucky 63 and a 75p one... just a shame I didn't have Shine So Bright in the one that mattered!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miskin8 For This Useful Post:

gigilo (15th May 2022)

Thanks
    Friend of mine got €4.5k. His biggest ever win.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slim For This Useful Post:

chaumi (15th May 2022), gigilo (15th May 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Friend of mine got €4.5k. His biggest ever win.
    It's always great to hear of someone doing well with a low stakes multi, especially their first time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chaumi For This Useful Post:

gigilo (15th May 2022), Slim (15th May 2022)

Thanks
    Box full Gigs.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,182 Posts
    Try a few small interests,too many ground changes going on to be confident,am not even sure what the goings are at tomorrows meetings they haven't been updated,very small stakes and will see wat the brighton going is in the morning,might do something there if its quick ground as already done the form on that..

Nottingham 1.40

Empress Sheba 20/1 365 4 places 16/1 skybet 5 places Whistledown 15/2 365 4 places skybet 7/1 5 places

Kingofthejungle 5/1 365 4/1 skybet 4 places

Tralee Hills 17/2 skybet 4 places

Yummylicious 11/4 generally skybet 4 places Thunder Queen 7/1 365 5/1 skybet 4 places Indy Moon 16/1 365 12/1 skybet

Thanks
    Try a few small interests,too many ground changes going on to be confident,am not even sure what the goings are at tomorrows meetings they haven't been updated,very small stakes and will see wat the brighton going is in the morning,might do something there if its quick ground as already done the form on that..

Nottingham 1.40

Empress Sheba 20/1 365 4 places 16/1 skybet 5 places Whistledown 15/2 365 4 places skybet 7/1 5 places

Hammered Empress of Sheba into 8/1 and almost led,still think its worth following maybe a weaker race and maybe slower ground Whistledown gets placed..

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!Probably the pnly pick i had any confidence in as had won at Wolves,thought it might be a wipeout today with drying ground but 5/1 winner and a place and two non runners..a few places would do as was expecting a losing day this morning.

Tralee Hills 12/1 365 4 places 11/1 skybet 4 places

n/r

Yummylicious 11/4 generally skybet 4 places Thunder Queen 7/1 365 5/1 skybet 4 places Indy Moon 16/1 365 12/1 skybet

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!And a £13.74 forecast,just hope the fav in the last places as loads of bets running on,won't be fortunes but the non runners give you so many extra bets..turned into a cracking day again..

Wolves 4.30

Captain Kane 5/2 generally skybet 4 places

Brighton 2.0

Thunder Lily 6/1 365 4 places,have had to add this in now as a biot of an eyecatcher last time out,horse is a bit of a rogue but has abiilty,prices have annoyingly gone saw them hours ago but can't get ground update..had De Vegas Kid marked off as well,but that ones pruces have crashed as well..

Most pleasing Thunder Lily a non runner,i wanted to back this at a big price,think it probably got taken out because of prices..

Looks like the ground will be against some of my pivks,i thought Nottingham was certain to be gd/sft now good and by racetime pretty quick and Brighton whih i thought was had 11mm of rain is now gd/fm so that wil be fast which wouldv'e suited the horses i liked there,and of course they have al been backed...Just unbelievable,i deliberately chse nottinha for soft ground left Brighton...horses like Tralee hills has no form on any other ground bar soft,looked a little angle and now its a huge drifter..Just hope from now on we get constant fast ground as this so fruatrating and a waste of a whole days form.,
    Last edited by gigilo; 17th May 2022 at 3:36 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigilo For This Useful Post:

Marb (16th May 2022), Metro (17th May 2022)

Thanks
    Going to have an antepost bet for Ascot,this year looks phenomenal fir 2yr olds there is virtually above average 2yr olds winning every other day,i can't remember a season like this ever don't know if there's any superstars but there are dozems of group 1 potential winners based on the clock,it's made it impossible to have antepost bets as some ae double or triple entered..So sticking one up for the Jubilee stakes..

Highfield Princess 16/1 365

Highfield Princess improved dramatically as a 4yr old winning a 0-85 handicap by 5ls off 85 then winning the Buckingham off 92 then runner up to Space Blues in a group 2 at York,ran in the group one Champions Sprint at Ascot in the October ran well 6th beaten 3 1/4ls,switched to the aw during the winter form wasn't as good did win a weak conditions race for fillies and mares at Newcastle in April..Switched back to turf ran in the group 2 logistic stakes at York cantering throughout dropped to 6fs and looking better over this trip even though had previously looked a little exposed now coming into group races as a 5 yr old,she only went off 11/2 which seemed strange on her previous form and on such a speed track..The form is being questioned with the field spreadeagled,but in second was Spycatcher a horse lightly raced and open to improvement and also Minzaal interesting that that one was 3rd in the Champion Stakes in the October only beaten 2ls and infront of Highfield Princess..That York Group 2 had Garrus another 9ls behind,so the result did appear at first glance suspect,but the time of the race suggests this race was well above average,a huge 1.3 seconds quicker than the Class 2 won by Dakota Gold earlier on the card winning off 98...Highfield Princess carried 3 pound more and gave it a 7l beating,i went back through the previous 12 years of those two races on the York card and it was the biggest time difference in the two comparitve races,infact only one of those twelve running has the group 2 been over a second quicker..it seems as though the mare has improved again..
    What you will get is Hugh Taylor Andy Holding and numerous other tipsters at some point highlighting this,so far i've seen nothing mentioned what will be interesting is to see Spycatcher and Minzaaal run next time out,i'm sure it will be impossible for the tipsters not to follow this form on the the clock,feels abit of a mugs bet betting it so early as ground and draw could be ? but Highfield Princess does have form on all grounds and track form.If she gets a decent draw i'm amost certain she will get put up and you could be only getting 8/1 on the day,Minzaal is also entered and that could possibly be a bet as well,lightly raced and that was seasonal debut at York..

Thanks
    Going to have an antepost bet for Ascot,this year looks phenomenal fir 2yr olds there is virtually above average 2yr olds winning every other day,i can't remember a season like this ever don't know if there's any superstars but there are dozems of group 1 potential winners based on the clock,it's made it impossible to have antepost bets as some ae double or triple entered..So sticking one up for the Jubilee stakes..

Highfield Princess 16/1 365

Highfield Princess improved dramatically as a 4yr old winning a 0-85 handicap by 5ls off 85 then winning the Buckingham off 92 then runner up to Space Blues in a group 2 at York,ran in the group one Champions Sprint at Ascot in the October ran well 6th beaten 3 1/4ls,switched to the aw during the winter form wasn't as good did win a weak conditions race for fillies and mares at Newcastle in April..Switched back to turf ran in the group 2 logistic stakes at York cantering throughout dropped to 6fs and looking better over this trip even though had previously looked a little exposed now coming into group races as a 5 yr old,she only went off 11/2 which seemed strange on her previous form and on such a speed track..The form is being questioned with the field spreadeagled,but in second was Spycatcher a horse lightly raced and open to improvement and also Minzaal interesting that that one was 3rd in the Champion Stakes in the October only beaten 2ls and infront of Highfield Princess..That York Group 2 had Garrus another 9ls behind,so the result did appear at first glance suspect,but the time of the race suggests this race was well above average,a huge 1.3 seconds quicker than the Class 2 won by Dakota Gold earlier on the card winning off 98...Highfield Princess carried 3 pound more and gave it a 7l beating,i went back through the previous 12 years of those two races on the York card and it was the biggest time difference in the two comparitve races,infact only one of those twelve running has the group 2 been over a second quicker..it seems as though the mare has improved again..
    What you will get is Hugh Taylor Andy Holding and numerous other tipsters at some point highlighting this,so far i've seen nothing mentioned what will be interesting is to see Spycatcher and Minzaaal run next time out,i'm sure it will be impossible for the tipsters not to follow this form on the the clock,feels abit of a mugs bet betting it so early as ground and draw could be ? but Highfield Princess does have form on all grounds and track form.If she gets a decent draw i'm amost certain she will get put up and you could be only getting 8/1 on the day,Minzaal is also entered and that could possibly be a bet as well,lightly raced and that was seasonal debut at York..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gigilo For This Useful Post:

Lux (17th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,144 Times in 1,024 Posts
    Blog Entries
    A couple winners even with the non runners well done keep em coming.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post

Nottingham 1.40

Hammered Empress of Sheba into 8/1 and almost led,still think its worth following maybe a weaker race and maybe slower ground Whistledown gets placed..

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!Probably the pnly pick i had any confidence in as had won at Wolves,thought it might be a wipeout today with drying ground but 5/1 winner and a place and two non runners..a few places would do as was expecting a losing day this morning.

n/r

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!And a £13.74 forecast,just hope the fav in the last places as loads of bets running on,won't be fortunes but the non runners give you so many extra bets..turned into a cracking day again..

Wolves 4.30

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Another three winners a forecast and plenty of multiples up with non runners,another cracking day!!I said a few races back Captain Kane would run up a sequence over longer trips,5/1,11/4 and 5/2 winners with two non runners,won't be fortunes but it's nice of you can double your money on them,i haven't got a clue what the returns are but i presume it will double stakes at least

Brighton 2.0

Thunder Lily 6/1 365 4 places,have had to add this in now as a biot of an eyecatcher last time out,horse is a bit of a rogue but has abiilty,prices have annoyingly gone saw them hours ago but can't get ground update..had De Vegas Kid marked off as well,but that ones pruces have crashed as well..

Most pleasing Thunder Lily a non runner,i wanted to back this at a big price,think it probably got taken out because of prices..

Looks like the ground will be against some of my pivks,i thought Nottingham was certain to be gd/sft now good and by racetime pretty quick and Brighton whih i thought was had 11mm of rain is now gd/fm so that wil be fast which wouldv'e suited the horses i liked there,and of course they have al been backed...Just unbelievable,i deliberately chse nottinha for soft ground left Brighton...horses like Tralee hills has no form on any other ground bar soft,looked a little angle and now its a huge drifter..Just hope from now on we get constant fast ground as this so fruatrating and a waste of a whole days form.,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post

Nottingham 1.40

n/r

Wolves 4.30

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Another three winners a forecast and plenty of multiples up with non runners,another cracking day!!I said a few races back Captain Kane would run up a sequence over longer trips,5/1,11/4 and 5/2 winners with two non runners,won't be fortunes but it's nice of you can double your money on them,i haven't got a clue what the returns are but i presume it will double stakes at least

Brighton 2.0

Thanks
    I am constantly reminded of why I bookmarked this thread about 5 years ago. Thanks for your efforts in continually sharing the winners, Gigs.

Thanks
    Incredible returns these non runners make up fortunes..will have to recheck them but i maje them..almost 3x the stake and if you'd done all the obvious favs that headed the market out up you get the best one up..not a bad start to the week..

+28,+673,+100,+103+738,+355

Thanks
    You’re on some run giggsy. The books are raising the white flag.

Thanks
    Wolves 1.45

Smart Boyo 8/1 365

Thanks
    Wolves 1.45

Smart Boyo 8/1 365

Smart Boyo looked like it was progressing on the aw in low grage handicaps as it was stepping up in trip,didn't show anything till wining at Kempton over 2mile in a 0-6o beat The Resdev Way that ones won twice since,Smart Boyo was winning off just 46 in first time blinkers,time was ok fir a lowgrade 2mile race at Kempton..Then ran in a weak classified 0-50 at Wolves over 1m6fs finishing second time was very slow,then came back to Wolves running over tomorrows c//d just got touched off in a 0-70 by Catbird Seat,that's won again since and been placed the fourth in the race Rukwa next time out went onto be second at Ponte in 0-85 over 2mile,and the sixth Sweet Dime a 150/1 **** was second over this c/d next time out in a 0-75 although was only a s;owly run four horse race..The time of the race looked good on paper just 2.73 seconds above standard but looking at the track it was riding really quick so time might be flatterung as that would put it two seconds clear of this field,i think that's not the case..
    Two runs after you would have to fiorgve a run over hurdles and then a poor run on the turf,gets dropped into a 0-55 tomorrow and with Ryan Sexton taking off 7 only runs off 43 lower than the winning mark,if it flops the favourite looks the obvious pick Frame Rate 9/2 just for consistency and the other i like Bird For Life 25/1 8yr old now,doesn't win too often but runs of lowest mark since April 2018 and its record over this c/d is 3/6/5/1/1..They would be my savers,might just have some speculative forecasts as well..

Smart Boyo placed books paid 4 places and 5 places was evens on betfair 4 places and Bird For Life 3.35 4 places 5.5 a place.. and Bird For Life Beaten a nose ffs it wins everywere bar the post,went to slow fir Smart Boyo was staying o again at finish ..two decent places absolutely gutted can't believe it never got up Bird For Life that Chef De Troupe has finished miles behind Smart Boyo in that 0-70 just went to slow...Only bonus is got the placepot going,monster result...
    Last edited by gigilo; 19th May 2022 at 2:05 PM.

Thanks
    Haydock 3.45

Lost Crusader 12/1 365

Thanks
    Haydock 3.45

Lost Crusader 12/1 365

Winter Power rated 117,stil a 4yr old massively improved sprinter and loves speed trackjs like Ayr,York and Haydock should suit as well strictly on its best form has the beating of all of these although at Ascot was behind Arecibo and Kings Lynn,just doesn't look like it's going to be it's track with its running style of trailblazing..First time out tomorrow,i noticed today the 6f race was under standard so if there's no rain i'm expecting the straight track to be realy quick and expecting a very fast time,Winter Powers still open to even more improvement so obvious one to beat if fit..
    Karl Burkes taken the risk with Lost Crusader running it just nine days after winning just a listed race at York for 3yr olds,taking on all the age groups tomorrow with the allowances of 5 pound from 4yr olds Winter Power and eight pound from older horses,been guven a rating of 108..
    Didn't look much of a race last time out but on the clock it was almost equivalent of the run of Winter Power last season winning the same race comparitively looking at the class 2 handicap on the same card, Lost Crusader was 2ls quicker than Fine Wine winning off 86 but carried 17 pound more and gave it that 2l beating..It appears like that little listed race was above average and it looks likely that Lost Crusader will be winning group races from now on,negatives could be only nine days since York and the ground maybe too quick,when it won that York race the ground was good maybe slower,drawn next to Winter Power they are both on the outside of the field both will lead with possibly Mossgill on the nearside..Even if it doesn't show tomorrow,if i was the trainer i'd try and win a big handicap off this mark if it doesn't run to its York run as those times suggest its run to a mark of the older horses equivalent..Also open to improvement,will remain an interesting runner for the rest of the season regardless of tomorrows result.
    Last edited by gigilo; 21st May 2022 at 3:06 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigilo For This Useful Post:

downsman (20th May 2022), Monkey (21st May 2022)

Thanks
    Going to pick a few rogues on paper,lots of ? over some of the picks so will be absolute minimum stakes..

Wolves 1.10

Eternal Glory 15/2 hills 4 places 13/2 365 4 places

Zero Carbon 3/1 365

Nacho 8/1 365/hills Mazing Amaya 8/1 365/hills

Leicester 1.20

Giogiobbo 6/1 365

Arayah 10/30 365 4 places

Thunder Roar 9/2 365

Salvator Mundi 7/2 365 Nova Legend 9/1 365

Thanks
    Going to pick a few rogues on paper,lots of ? over some of the picks so will be absolute minimum stakes..

Wolves 1.10

Eternal Glory 9/1 365 17/2 generally 4 places 17/2

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!I can't believe the prices of thos 10.7,two races ago it ran its best race over 6fs in a very fast run race against tomorrow pick Watchya miles clesar of the times and the secret was being held up like that run,incredible prices!!!!

Celestial Point 8/1 365 Plansina 7/1 sportsbook/ppower forecasts with fav..

Will settle for just one placing losing two makes a huge difference,think the other was a non trier..

Zero Carbon 5/1 365/skybet

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!Can't believe this thought it would be favhad the best speedifure or at least as good as the fav...unreal stuff

Nacho 8/1 365/hills/skybet 4 places Amazing Amaya 9/1 365/hills/skybet 4 places

Leicester 1.20

Giogiobbo 12/1 365 10/1 generally skybet 4 places

The Hugh Taylor jinx almost completeky struck again,but skybet 4 places will settle fir that and 1.5 4 places..

Arayah 10/30 365 4 places

Thunder Roar 9/2 365

n/r

Salvator Mundi 7/2 365 Nova Legend 10/1 skybet/victor

Windsor 7.40

Green Door 16/1 sportsbook/ppower 4 places 12/1 skybet 5 places The Rain King 16/1 sportsbook/ppower/hills 4 oplaces 14/1 skybet 5 places

There is a bit of rain fiorecast and they've watered this morning unbelievably,if thats the case and rain arrives then Maysong and Uncle Dick stand out in the 7.40..
    Last edited by gigilo; 23rd May 2022 at 2:15 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigilo For This Useful Post:

downsman (22nd May 2022), Monkey (22nd May 2022)