Page 55 of 641 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155555 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 12809

Thread: Daily picks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,182 Posts
    Straight to the turf already backed discourse 10/1 for the 1000 from last years 2 yr olds.Unfortunately i usually have 20 or so horses in mind to follow and keep adding on but hardly anything down yet,i did say i was going to do a to follows but don't know whats happening health wise either.Whatever happens i will do a 2yr old list and add some handicappers as well that look well in but it won't be like last few years where i've had a 100+ with write ups,i'm knackered already.

Thanks
    Yes Andy, didn't know what to reply to that! I was going to say something along the lines of an "After timers in joke", but didn't want to send them apoplyptic!

Thanks
    Stewart he's just another username of one of the idiots,he's been asking around to go on my mailing list ,what mailing list!!

Thanks
    6.40 kempton

1pt trade lesotho 13/8 365
    1pt trade mitie mouse 9/2 365.

These both have shortened from bigger prices,i backed them earlier but i can see them shortening still further as long as they're running on merit.
    Last season lesotho made her debut at donny and the maiden was only .03 slower than the 3yr old handicap won by shesastar rated 70 at the time,lesotho's off a mark of 74 that must be generous on those times you'd have it on that mark as a three year old lasty season on its debut run.
    I wouldn't be surprised if lesotho went off odds on,i can also see mitie mose shortening the second behind guru girl over 5fs looks decent finishing 1 1/2ls infront of kool henry went on to be second to ponty acclaim off 85 and 4th in a listed race.The winner guru girl of that race second off 75 next time out but clear of two mid 80s horses,hopefully they are fit and ready and will dominate the betting.

Thanks
    5.40 kempton

1pt trade howyadoingnotsobad 11.0 betfair

Has drifted like a barge from the 9/2 with the books but will have a go at this price,trainer is totally out of form but this fella should only be the original price on previous form the lack of recent run is the cause for the drift combined with karen goerges lack of winners.He' s run over the c/d a 4th to estonia in november off 58 led the race and the only one up with the pace to finish in the first four,a few came out of that race and won dorothys dancing,black baccara,the strig and jimmy ryan the latter winning twice.That race was better than todays,then got badly hampered at wolves behind perlachy don't think he wouldv'e beat the winner but may have finished second,that wouldv'e included finishing infront of ability delivery and suddenly susan both won since.I think its inevitable he will be winning more races off this mark de silve claiming 5 making him 6 pound lower than when running that 4th,maybe not today as the drift may show,so will go on in the notebook for future reference but 11.0 is to big to at least not try a trade,if he is fit and ready this could easily halve in price as the only progressive horse in the race.
    Last edited by gigilo; 28th March 2012 at 1:18 PM.

Thanks
    Hi Andy, have you got any strong fancies for Lingfield, anything you think can give Spin Again a run for its money.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    5.40 kempton

1pt trade howyadoingnotsobad 11.0 betfair

Has drifted like a barge from the 9/2 with the books but will have a go at this price,trainer is totally out of form but this fella should only be the original price on previous form the lack of recent run is the cause for the drift combined with karen goerges lack of winners.He' s run over the c/d a 4th to estonia in november off 58 led the race and the only one up with the pace to finish in the first four,a few came out of that race and won dorothys dancing,black baccara,the strig and jimmy ryan the latter winning twice.That race was better than todays,then got badly hampered at wolves behind perlachy don't think he wouldv'e beat the winner but may have finished second,that wouldv'e included finishing infront of ability delivery and suddenly susan both won since.I think its inevitable he will be winning more races off this mark de silve claiming 5 making him 6 pound lower than when running that 4th,maybe not today as the drift may show,so will go on in the notebook for future reference but 11.0 is to big to at least not try a trade,if he is fit and ready this could easily halve in price as the only progressive horse in the race.
    Out at 5.9 sweet!!!:

Thanks
    Great shout Gigilo - top work again mate!
    Hurricane Fly - whatever he runs in he wins

Twitter: @Quevega

Thanks
    Incredible stuff. Didn't back it as back down to 8 when I saw the post. Well done again.
    You should not confuse your career with your life.

Thanks
    Don't trade Andy, you know it makes sense! Very well done again!

Thanks
    Had no time but caught your post.

Awsome

Thanks
    Andy you are nothing short of a genius - in at 10.5 out at 5.9 for small profit and win the bonus - only bet today - Cheers
    Pluralism of Ideas and the prosperity of any land are intertwined. Freedom of minds and skill of intellect to 'think the unthinkable' is how humanity has progressed; when minds are incarcerated nothing endures.

Thanks
    Don't worry stew i backed it with the books ew as well at 8/1!!!
    Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooosssssssssssssssshhhhh hhhhh
    She hasn't had a winner for ages,so its a bonus winning as well!!!unreal!!

Bruce_Savage
    Well done Gigilo - you're a true professional and have shown incredible consistency throughout this thread.

Excellent contribution to the forum and hope to see more of your work.

Thanks
    Wonderful stuff.

Thanks
    What are you going to do with these 2 Andy, both a lot bigger than you expected?

Thanks
    Traded out at 2.8 earlier couldv'e traded out for a profit,it was obvious once the prices hadn't gone they were going to drift and the other i traded out at 6.0 no good for what i put on here but i backed them at 11/4 and 13/2.Still left bets on the pair though,bookiesindexboy exposed doesn't say much for the form,pity the aw has to end really as finding value is so much simpler and quicker.

Thanks
    Fair play Gigsy - you've got the all weather pretty well worked out. Will read with interest as the turf season gets underway - you might want to help Bruce out.

I'd still love to know what 1pt equates to.... And whether or not you're greening up. I didn't renew my subscription to BetAngel last year, which is a shame because with that and enough capital this thread would have been very profitable if I'd listened!!

Keep it up chief.

Nick
    I'm clever enough to ask the questions i'm too stupid to answer

Thanks
    The only reason i've been trading on the aw is its easier to pick over priced horses and spot horses quickly that will be overbet which i know are unlikely to win.
    Plus half the time i can't get a decent ew bet on so i have to have some win bets to trade,which ever way you do it you're going to get all accounts closed eventually.Now the turfs here i will be doing virtually no trading,but i know icebreaker does them so will just say if they're worth trading or not,the 1pt things don't even know why i put that as every bets the same just get as much as possible on!!
    Last edited by gigilo; 28th March 2012 at 7:56 PM.

Thanks
    If you were trading on BF and the markets had enough liquidity you would have done very nicely without getting your account closed. Having said that the early markets on there wouldn't have enough liquidity on AW racing to make your strategy work if you're playing big. Fascinating stuff anyway Gigsy!
    I'm clever enough to ask the questions i'm too stupid to answer