Page 481 of 639 FirstFirst ... 381431471476477478479480481482483484485486491531581 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,620 of 12772

Thread: Daily picks.

Thanks
    Another great pick man! I couldn't believe no money came for it I actually traded out of half me stake! You would think with the run you're on I would've learned and doubled me stake!! Thanks again for sharing your selections.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nonannyimfine For This Useful Post:

gigilo (12th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny40 View Post
    Just for once old lad managed to back one lol, many thanks
    Havn't seen you about jonny you not been backing them you missed the best one at wolves earlier in the week,been on monster run since January...can't last fiorever although I expect to have decent months all through the year..

Thanks
    Tremendous execution of the form book and accuracy unbelievable
    pouch is doing very well thanks to you Andy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to samchris For This Useful Post:

gigilo (12th May 2018)

Thanks
    Great call mate

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chrome For This Useful Post:

gigilo (13th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,108 Times in 979 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Well done again.nice one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Outsider For This Useful Post:

gigilo (13th May 2018)

Thanks
    Star Andy , what a run ,tips are hugely appreciated 👍🏻
    Last edited by Tallafornia7; 13th May 2018 at 12:32 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tallafornia7 For This Useful Post:

gigilo (13th May 2018)

Thanks
    Relentless, bank up another wedge.....

Thanks
    Fantastic work again G. Many Thanks

Thanks
    Catterick 4.40

Straightothepoint 8/1 365 7/1 unibet/victor/betway 13/2 skybet/sunbets/corals/betfred/totesport/10bet/188bet.

Veterans handicap Meshardal second in it last season has obvious chance again even though 9 pound higher and the one at bottome of weights extrasolar is chucked in was just behind meshardal last season in the race and has maasive 20 pound pull for a hd,that one's an 8yr old now and prices have collapsed.It also has a 21 pound pull with meshardal for 3/4l just two weeks later so racing off just 60 hasn't won for a long time and the weather has complicated things as 15mm of rain last night,i presumed it would be gd/sft they have the ground as good which seems hard to believe yet Windsor had 7mm of rain on gd/fm yet they are forecast as gd/sft i'd be slightly suspicious of both goings unless Windsor had already been overwatered.Extrasolars runs later in season on softer ground weren't as good so without seeing a few races impossible tio know how it will really be riding,although I think good ground would be ok for it..
    Going to have a small bet on straightothepoint a horse I always back first time out or second run has great record fresh won second race back in 2015 season off 73 and has been so consistent has been stuck between that mark and low to mid 80s till its last two runs when finally got dropped .This season has been dropped three pound from 72 now to just 69 so lowest since 2014,as mentioned won second run back 2016,then 2016 won off 79 back first run of the season and 2017 was second first two runs back off 82 and 84,the horse has only won three races yet was stuck in the high 70s and low 80s even though very consistent..Last season was alsi third over tomorrows c/d to meshardal beaten 2 1/4ls has a 12 pound turnaround from that race with meshardal off same mark,its for m deteriorated last four runs of last season strangely graham lee being on all those runs he also rides it tomorrow as well so will be watching this closely..You could make excuses those runs were over 5fs has never won over that trip,another was on the aw has had one run this season at Beverley drawn in car park from 17 draw behind extrasolar,tomorrow drawn in 3 the break will be interesting as nearly always leads or up with pace.
    Hard to know if its on downgrade but if it runs to profile,usually front runs decent draw and runs well handicapped the obvious negatives are brian smarts out of form and graham lees had one winner from last 40 rides so would be impossible to be overconfident just draw mark and usiall early season form..Am not even sure of the ground as used to like it,but all recent form has been on faster ground,probably will be ok s long as not worse than gd/sft..betting will be very interesting if this doesn't shorten in this grade i'b be looking at this in future races,three mentioned look the three most likely winners.I like graham lee on these strong travelling typoes will be interesting to see if its actially trying as so far he has a terrible record on it..Really you'd expect this to be going off nearer to 4/1 7/2 in this grade if stable are trying and think they have it right..

Looks a bit ominous should've been well backed in this race especvially with profile 8/1 and 15/2 generally now..especially as I said they seemed to have changed both goings at the meetings back now to gd/gdfm. 8/1 365/victor/sportinbet/lads/betbright

10s on betfair,hard to believe its trying at that price unless there's late money be interesting to see if it misses break which would be totally out of all known form.
    Last edited by gigilo; 14th May 2018 at 3:20 PM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gigilo For This Useful Post:

fonz (13th May 2018), samchris (13th May 2018), Tallafornia7 (14th May 2018)

Thanks
    Terrific run you're on Andy tremendous picking lately, don't look in very often and it's usually after you've picked a big winner but congratulations!
    Wonder if you've had a look at Wolver tmr, old Bertie Blue Boy has caught my attention running in a really poor C6. Apparently it's really out of form having not won since 2015 but i think i've found a couple of pieces of recent form that give him a shout tmr.
    Only btn by just over 2 lengths behind Bookmaker over 1m from 55, caught inside final furlong and race before 4th from 58 to Air Of York over 7fs, won again since with the 2nd and 3rd winning next time out. The 2nd Showdance Kid confirming the form with the 5th Harry Beau. Down to his lowest mark since 2014 from 52 tmr. As you know this horse likes to get a clear lead and race on his own, should get it tmr. Know it's probably better suited by Lingfield but this race is pretty awful, the fav Tisa River showing his 1st form last time out when 100/1 shot.
    BBBs last 2 runs look bad but last one was over too far and got badly hampered when passed on both sides and didn't like being taken on by Viola Park time before but jockey let him drop back once btn. Lisa Williamsons horses running pretty well with 2 close 2nds and a 3rd last F/N, at 25/1 looks a fair bet to me to at least trade out a lot shorter.
    Keep up the great work Andy, hope your health is improving. My tickers still ticking!

Thanks
    Havn't looked too closely at race stew but you might be able to take some encouragement from last meeting,i put pammi on here made all over 1m1 1/2fs the track has been riding slow and been difficult to come from behind,just had a quick look at results from the seven races on the card and think six of the winners were prominent throughout and the only one that came from off the pace was critical thinking just collaring fronrt runner viola park..So maybe decent advantage to lead or be up with pace again,presuming it's as slow which it probably will be.More health problems unfortunately,too many to go into on Friday was diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome both hands nothing too serious,but had a nerve induction test and the tremors I have been feeling in my chest/leg for around 8 years,that neurologists and various doctors were telling me was probably anxiety has turned out to be dystopia.Amazes me havn't had a decent nights sleep for 8 years with this,have seen three neurologists and numerous dictors took this doctor and a nerve induction test 20 mins to diagnose it and have been suffering with it all this time and there is some treatment that can help...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gigilo For This Useful Post:

fonz (13th May 2018)

Thanks
    Haven't heard of Dystopia in a medical context, had to look it up, apparently its a faulty or abnormal position of a part or organ! Hope the treatment can help you out as its horrible when you can't sleep, i usually manage about 4/5 hours a night.
    Thanks for looking at the race, i'm hopeful of leading at least into the final furlong. Cheers Andy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Simpson Jersey For This Useful Post:

Outsider (13th May 2018)

Thanks
    Lakeshore drive 7/4 Wolverhampton 4pm

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tallafornia7 For This Useful Post:

dvds2000 (14th May 2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallafornia7 View Post
    thanks for posting, this thread is mainly for gigilo's selections, would you be able to pop any of yours on the 'what are you backing today' thread please (link below)

https://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/foru...-Today/page926

Thanks
    Yes ,sorry pal only new to the site .but yes no problems at all ��

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tallafornia7 For This Useful Post:

dvds2000 (14th May 2018)

Thanks
    WD, a good start Tallafornia

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yes ,sorry pal only new to the site .but yes no problems at all ��
    No probs mate, and well done

Thanks
    Beverley 5.10

Contrebasse 9/1 365..

Contrebasse made seasonal debut In first time hamdicap at redcar over 1m2fs only 4th ever run,for hordes rated upto 70 tomorrow a 0-65 and another twon furlong step up in trip,travelled quite well in that race got stopped several times don't think it would've been involved in finish,finished tenth but looked like needed the run and was probably four or five places better than that.Out of the decent champs elysees bred for this trip and the mares quite interesting has only foaled 5 but all of them have won races and ratings of 90 upwards,always find it impossible to predict these easterby horses not a trainer I really follow but looks interesting runner and worth a small bet.Easterby has two entered dave allan rides this one,so hopefully this is the one with best chance,unsure of ground as well but looks like beong good maybe gd/gdfm which looks like should be ok
    Last edited by gigilo; 14th May 2018 at 4:27 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to gigilo For This Useful Post:

Tallafornia7 (14th May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dvds2000 View Post
    No probs mate, and well done
    Thanks mate ,one off many hopefully

Thanks
    Thanks pal ��