Page 383 of 639 FirstFirst ... 283333373378379380381382383384385386387388393433483 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,660 of 12771

Thread: Daily picks.

Thanks
    That's a shame Andy but totally understandable.

Thanks
    Fair play slim! Andy mate can totally understand hopefully we can still hear the kkkkkaaaaabbbbboooommmmsss in the distance keep giving them layers hell!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimChance View Post
    There is a reason I don't post on Internet forums much anymore too, everything you post can be replicated or plaragisied in seconds. I apologise that you feel I've wronged you but I have to point out that as soon as you click the submit button on a forum post it's in the public domain and can be viewed by anyone. I mentioned to people what you had put up AFTER you had posted on no more than a couple of occasions recently when discussing overnight bets. It's not like I was charging people for your work or passing it off as my own which would be disgraceful. I was simply chatting to other keen punters. At no time recently or any other time did I ever relay the 100s of emails we've ecxchanged over the years and I can't make too fine a point on that. Again I''m sorry if you feel like I've abused your trust but I was always on your side against the idiots out there that stop both of us posting online.
    Why would you do that?

I have deliberately gone out of my way to ensure that I don't leak out this fantastic source of winners.

You sir are an idiot.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts
    It's very very sly,especially as you know I fell out with a couple on that site so you deliberately go out of your way to tell them my picks which all seems very strange then I asked you last night ''bullsh1t'' you said took me just an hour to find ouit it was you then I receive an email from colin at puntersmste telling me you'd just deleted your account.Really is unbelievable and too top it off the person at *********** gets called a cant for telling the truth and telling me which also says a lot about some of the members on there dioesn't it?,how long would it have been before I found out or you would've told me? never obviously.And I even encouraged you to start posting on this site again as well,there's no excuses it's pretty pathetic isn't it...You gotta laugh the person that does the right thing gets castigated and everyone thinks that's right,just so they can get my picks on the sly unreal at least someone had the decency6 to tell me and they themselves admitted it was wrong looks like they are in a tiny minority not excluding me of course.
    Last edited by gigilo; 26th October 2016 at 10:33 AM.

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    It's very very sly,especially as you know I fell out with a couple on that site so you deliberately go out of your way to tell them my picks which all seems very strange then I asked you last night ''bullsh1t'' you said took me just an hour to find ouit it was you then I receive an email from colin at puntersmste telling me you'd just deleted your account.Really is unbelievable and too top it off the person at *********** gets called a cant for telling the truth and telling me which also says a lot about some of the members on there dioesn't it?,how long would it have been before I found out or you would've told me? never obviously.And I even encouraged you to start posting on this site again as well,there's no excuses it's pretty pathetic isn't it...You gotta laugh the person that does the right thing gets castigated and everyone thinks that's right,just so they can get my picks on the sly unreal at least someone had the decency6 to tell me and they themselves admitted it was wrong looks like they are in a tiny minority not excluding me of course.
    Your mixing up a lot of stories here.

I told Col to delete my account because it was disgraceful that someone from *********** misinformed you as to what I was doing.

I bet the rat that "outed" 'me from mentioning horses that were already on a public forum kindly forgot to add that I was defending you and your character on my back on the same thread. There is no respect for how good you are on *********** and I was quick to point out that I had you forty notches above Freebooter.

You seem to think I've been devious, sly or underhand which is simply not the case but I'm not going to waste any more of my time with this. Anyone who has had dealings with me in real life (many from this forum) know I'm a straight shooter and a person of good character. If people want to call me an idiot etc then go tell someone who gives a f u c k
    Last edited by SlimChance; 26th October 2016 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks
    A good friend of mine was telling me about this lad he knew who was giving him tips and they were sh*t hot, I asked him to forward them on to me when he got them, took about 3 days to confirm that they were from this thread. I have no idea who the other guy was, I never asked. He was passing them on to my mate to get on his good side as he is very well connected to some prominent jockeys and would often have his card well marked. It wasn't slim by the way, id hardly consider him a friend... Just pointing out that this will happen more often than not, when something is so good, it is open to abuse.
    "Sometimes a horse is so far behind in a race, it actually thinks its leading...." Junior Soprano

Thanks
    It makes no sense what you're saying you told me someone was telling them my picks on there and it was you, so I asked someone on there,they weren't a rat as I had to pester them to find out if you hadn't told me my picks were being put on there I wouldn't have even known,you conveniently didn't say it was actually you that was doing it.Any normral person would think wtf is going on,2 hours after you told me I find out its you,it's the same old nonsense on these forums been through it numerous times..

SlimChance
    I never said that! I said they were posting what you had put on the thread. You've got it into your head that I'm behind all this. I'll say it once more, at no time have I ever released ANYTHING you told me by email to a third party that wasn't on the forum for a good while. Whoever has told you this is completely misrepresenting the truth. You're taking out your hatred for the *********** forum on me. I was on the forum a week and wasn't aware of your disdain for them. I was the ONLY person on that Whatsapp thread defending you and your character but the rat decided to leave that part out to serve their own purpose.

I've nothing but respect for you and your work and you should know that from the hundreds of Neil's we've exchanged at stupid o clock in the morning over the years.

Banned
    Thanks
    It makes no sense what you're saying you told me someone was telling them my picks on there and it was you, so I asked someone on there,they weren't a rat as I had to pester them to find out if you hadn't told me my picks were being put on there I wouldn't have even known,you conveniently didn't say it was actually you that was doing it.Any normral person would think wtf is going on,2 hours after you told me I find out its you,it's the same old nonsense on these forums been through it numerous times..
    i been reading forums for a long time..anyone that has will through the years have seen all sorts going off. In the early days it was paid tipsters scouring forums for tips or methods and then adopting them as their own,,then making money from it. Sometimes people just take someone's tips work etc and claim them as their own or not say where they have come from.

To me..the minute you post something..its out there...i personally don't reveal the complete innards of what i do..although i do post lead in angles to get discussions started...i don't mind posting selections sometimes with explanations. Anyone that gives the exact way they work out in this game will get it used. Once you give any insight ..and its seen to be ok....you really do have to expect someone somewhere to use it..maybe claim it as their own etc.

This is horse racing..there ain't no queensbury rules here...we all know what we post may be repeated...so why be surprised when that happens?..that reaction is just odd to me...as its also odd to want to claim benefit for someone else's toil..so both sides know what they getting into from day one.

Col will remember "The Bumper King"..i vaguely remember someone was repeating his tips on other forums i think..that caused this sort of reaction..in fact in the early days "info" was a big battling ground..mine is better than yours..then when it was and someone nicked it and posted elsewhere..all hell broke lose

I'm not defending or criticising Slim on this..but if he hasn't claimed the picks as his own..then it doesn't look like crime of the century.

Gigilo...even if Slim hadn't posted on another forum...what is to stop anyone looking in here for them?..it seems a little odd that them being repeated on another board is causing you so much grief. Most folk know where all the forums are..its not like they are hidden away.

When you post on a forum..owt can happen to that info..how can anyone possibly control it?..nothing has suddenly changed..thats just the way of the internet

this game isn't exactly "an after you sir" game..its dog eat dog re snippets and info
    Last edited by EC1; 26th October 2016 at 12:31 PM.

SlimChance
    Just to clarify - I NEVER posted a gigilo selection on the *********** forum.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SlimChance For This Useful Post:

EC1 (26th October 2016)

Thanks
    The point is you were directing stuff at the group,you could've owned up to that yesterday when I was asking I probably wouldv;e laughed but you didn't and if they are slagging me off on there why are you putting my stuff on there anyway,slagging me off and getting my stuff unrteal, there's a certain person on that forum who I despise yes who ruined another forum I was on and here I am again 7-8 yeasrs on going through same old rubbish.Many members on there email me everyday,if i'd wanted to find out who dioes what on there would be easy there was no rat I figured it out from several emails and the way it was worded.If you'd said to me i'm going to splash this allnover twitter I couldn't have cared less but going to that specific forum and through that group and not even telling me was 10x worse..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EC1 View Post
    i been reading forums for a long time..anyone that has will through the years have seen all sorts going off. In the early days it was paid tipsters scouring forums for tips or methods and then adopting them as their own,,then making money from it. Sometimes people just take someone's tips work etc and claim them as their own or not say where they have come from.

To me..the minute you post something..its out there...i personally don't reveal the complete innards of what i do..although i do post lead in angles to get discussions started...i don't mind posting selections sometimes with explanations. Anyone that gives the exact way they work out in this game will get it used. Once you give any insight ..and its seen to be ok....you really do have to expect someone somewhere to use it..maybe claim it as their own etc.

This is horse racing..there ain't no queensbury rules here...we all know what we post may be repeated...so why be surprised when that happens?..that reaction is just odd to me...as its also odd to want to claim benefit for someone else's toil..so both sides know what they getting into from day one.

Col will remember "The Bumper King"..i vaguely remember someone was repeating his tips on other forums i think..that caused this sort of reaction..in fact in the early days "info" was a big battling ground..mine is better than yours..then when it was and someone nicked it and posted elsewhere..all hell broke lose

I'm not defending or criticising Slim on this..but if he hasn't claimed the picks as his own..then it doesn't look like crime of the century.

Gigilo...even if Slim hadn't posted on another forum...what is to stop anyone looking in here for them?..it seems a little odd that them being repeated on another board is causing you so much grief. Most folk know where all the forums are..its not like they are hidden away.

When you post on a forum..owt can happen to that info..how can anyone possibly control it?..nothing has suddenly changed..thats just the way of the internet

this game isn't exactly "an after you sir" game..its dog eat dog re snippets and info
    Ec i post on here specifcally for hundreds to view from different forums that's why the views are through the roof it's exactly what I want the point is that's a forum I left and fell out with and they as slim puts it at least a couple of them are slagging me off so why bother putting my stuff on there to make it easy for them through the whattsup getting prices before anyone on here even gets a look in.If slim had said to me yesterday he was doing it then I would've laughed it off but chose not to tell me,all he had to do was tell me not me finding out from someone else..
    To be honest if slim had said i'm posting your stuff on whattsup on *********** I wouldn'yt have given it a second thought

SlimChance
    The point is you were directing stuff at the group,you could've owned up to that yesterday when I was asking I probably wouldv;e laughed but you didn't and if they are slagging me off on there why are you putting my stuff on there anyway,slagging me off and getting my stuff unrteal, there's a certain person on that forum who I despise yes who ruined another forum I was on and here I am again 7-8 yeasrs on going through same old rubbish.Many members on there email me everyday,if i'd wanted to find out who dioes what on there would be easy there was no rat I figured it out from several emails and the way it was worded.If you'd said to me i'm going to splash this allnover twitter I couldn't have cared less but going to that specific forum and through that group and not even telling me was 10x worse..
    I was in a bar last night playing pool, you're mails were putting me off my game by the way. I thought you were asking me was I posting them on the forum, which I said was bullshit. It's also bollocks that I was posting anything you were giving me the heads up on, why would I do that?

I was well aware that you'd know people on that Whatsapp group, do I come across as stupid to you? You need to ask yourself if I knew that you hated *********** then would I have ever mentioned the thread in there. The answer is pretty obvious.

Thanks
    I don't hate *********** there is one specific untrustworthy person on there that has caused numerous problems on forums I've been on.Did you think i'd be pleased for them if I knew you were posting on whattsup about what I put on here or would I more likely be irritated,think that's pretty obvious as well..

SlimChance
    Jesus Christ. I mentioned two days bets after they were available on the forum. Most replied they had already seen them on here. You're completrly overreacting due to completely crossed wires from different stories and sources. I'm not wasting anymore time defending myself. If you think ill of mr for such a trivial thing that's you choice. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
    Last edited by SlimChance; 26th October 2016 at 1:13 PM.

Thanks
    Just throwing this out there............

Can the person you hate not see your posts on here?

Is it not possible the person who told you gigsy didn't want you posting up selections as early as you do or if at all? I know there is a certain horse out today you posted up before certain people got on and the price went very quickly. So perhaps they had an alternative motive by you finding out they still get there price as your not posting them anymore plus it keeps you off punters forum and not headbutting with them on selections?

I may be barking up the completely wrong tree but thought I'd put it out there.

Thanks
    This is a joke...I'm sure we've all profited from Gigolo's work over the years. Trying to get prices early before posted in here is conniving. Why bite the hand that feeds you?

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by trefflich View Post
    This is a joke...I'm sure we've all profited from Gigolo's work over the years. Trying to get prices early before posted in here is conniving. Why bite the hand that feeds you?
    Does anyone actually know what happened or are people going to make **** up like this post?

Did I hold a gun to Gigilo's head for the early heads up? That was his choice and I certainly didn't solicit it, he was just good enough to do it for me.

Thanks
    What a lot of hot air about virtually nothing.

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    What a lot of hot air about virtually nothing.
    Well said. I've provided copious amount of winners and value bets to people on this forum for years and **** is always your thanks. A lot of people got their wires crossed and are making me out to be a parasite. They can all go **** thrmselves,