Page 105 of 639 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 12773

Thread: Daily picks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts
    kiwi bay 5/1 365

Thanks
    I was hoping to see another book or two up but 5/1 will go very soon,kiwi bay gets to drop down to a mark of 85 hasn't dropped to this low a mark since october when winning over c/d.His course record is second to non and thats what makes the 5/1 look generous,he's 3/7 over c/d and 4/9 ovrr the track and although runs some poorer races in between very rarely runs badly here.His last 5 runs here 1/1/5/2/1 over c/d already this season has split the progressive tariq too recently won off 91,was actually conceding 4 pound to tariq too that day and the third dubai dynamo has also won off 86 and run some decent races also in behind the race at thirsk was imperial djay.He's also run 5th to group runner farhh as well this season in the thirsk hunt cup off 4 pound higher mark if he can return to his favourite c/d in that form would be a strong fav.I would imagine he will be overbet whatever the result and should be a decent trade,wouldn't surprise me if he went off fav!There is a lot of rain fcast as well if that materializes it's even more likely to be overbet as there's very little soft ground form in this race,hope it buckets dow!!
    Last edited by gigilo; 21st June 2012 at 9:44 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    I was hoping to see another book or two up but 5/1 will go very soon,kiwi bay gets to drop down to a mark of 85 hasn't dropped to this low a mark since october when winning over c/d.His course record is second to non and thats what makes the 5/1 look generous,he's 3/7 over c/d and 4/9 ovrr the track and although runs some poorer races in between very rarely runs badly here.His last 5 runs here 1/1/5/2/1 over c/d already this season has split the progressive tariq too recently won off 91,was actually conceding 4 pound to tariq too that day and the third dubai dynamo has also won off 86 and run some decent races also in behind the race at thirsk was imperial djay.He's also run 5th to group runner farhh as well this season in the thirsk hunt cup off 4 pound higher mark if he can return to his favourite c/d in that form would be a strong fav.I would imagine he will be overbet whatever the result and should be a decent trade,wouldn't surprise me if he went off fav!There is a lot of rain fcast as well if that materializes it's even more likely to be overbet as there's very little soft ground form in this race,hope it buckets dow!!

Out at 2.9 although wouldv'e been better without non runners,current fav.

Thanks

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

Normality resumed!!!

Thanks
    Worked out as a 3/1 shot with the R4, but that's a lot better than the 7/4 SP!
    handsome is as handsome does

Thanks
    Well done (again) Gigilo !

Thanks
    Well done Gigilo.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    What can you say.......outstanding.
    Ah! but a man's reach should exceed his grasp......

Thanks
    1pt trade soweto star 6/1 365 7.05 lingfield!!

Thanks
    There could be a big gamble on soweto star as takes a drop in class from his last run gets to run off 67 tomorrow with darren egan taking off 5 pounds after running off 72 last time.He was a big eyecatcher last time out 7/8ls adrift with 3fs to go and to end up being nearest at finish wouldv'e won with another 1/2 furlong against three 80+ rated horses,more importantly the first time soft has appeared in his form and providing lingfield gets the rain as everywhere else has then i can't see why he won't be backed.Currently the going is good,the other plus is the extra 1/2 furlong as looking at that run will be ideal.The main dangers l;ook to be from the 3 yr olds mayo lad and strathnaver,everything else in the race is pretty exposed,he could well go off favourite from a mark 7 pound below his last win and after only 10 lifetime runs still open to some improvement.
    Last edited by gigilo; 22nd June 2012 at 7:24 PM.

Thanks
    1pt trade fair passion 12/1 365!!

Fair passion is rated 78 on the aw goes on every surface and only on the 13th of april was 2nd off 77 to arctic feeling having horses such as baby strange and the progressive head space behind.If she ran to that sort of form in this race she would be fav and probably win,she's had very few opportunities on the turf 5 lifetime runs and the best was this season at doncaster.

Tomorrow conditions will be similar too those of her donny run she was 4th to long waited again that race was a grade above this infact there were two races on that donny card hers was the quickest,she wouldv'e finished 3rd in the other division to a couple of 80+ horses.The division she competed in flash city was just infront of her and has gone on to be 2nd to bajan tryst and 4th to judge n' jury,that race she was 10/1 tomorrow dropped into a very weak looking race she's priced at 12/1.

If she runs to that level of form she will go close,she ran poorly at thirsk but if ridden with more restraint i think she would well out run her price.She may not show at all and just perform on the aw but there's no way she will go off 12/1 in this race,full of exposed handicappers some raised in class others going up the weights.And if you take her run at donny through captain scooby behind her she's weighted to dead heat with first command tomorrows fav,i can see her going off 6 or 7/1 in this race and she looks a great trade
    Last edited by gigilo; 23rd June 2012 at 1:01 AM.

Thanks
    Will back again if bigger in the morning as it could go unnoticed being a late meeting with ascot on.Lets hope franny agrees with the trade!!

Thanks
    Amazing bluesky 5/1 365.

Thanks
    This race has been decimated and looks full of horses badly handicapped or mostly on downgrade or virtually unbackable,two bits of form stand out in this race amazing blueskys run behind the galloping shoe finishing 5th over c/d.The 2nd media hype has won off 83,the third number theory has won off 86,the 4th knowe head has won off 72 and just beaten off 75,vanilla rum has virtual same formline finishing behind knowehead at newmarket priced at 5/2 today and inseperable on form plus amazing bluesky likes the ground and has form at the track 5/1 looks the value.He only just got collared at thirsk last week over 1m4fs in a slightly better race,looks a decent trade to me i can't see him going off bigger than 11/4 and he may go off even shorter on this desperate ground as he's really the only one proven on it.

Thanks
    just turned it on to watch the sprint has it been raining there in between races,if not the 2yr old race was top class!!time virtually the same as pearl ice!!
    tha'ir!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpson Jersey View Post
    Andy, what do you reckon to Cambornes performance yesterday, hacked up in what looks an interesting time compared to other races over the two days!
    Thought it was good, but that was very impressive!

Thanks
    1pt trade fair passion 12/1 365!!

Fair passion is rated 78 on the aw goes on every surface and only on the 13th of april was 2nd off 77 to arctic feeling having horses such as baby strange and the progressive head space behind.If she ran to that sort of form in this race she would be fav and probably win,she's had very few opportunities on the turf 5 lifetime runs and the best was this season at doncaster.

Tomorrow conditions will be similar too those of her donny run she was 4th to long waited again that race was a grade above this infact there were two races on that donny card hers was the quickest,she wouldv'e finished 3rd in the other division to a couple of 80+ horses.The division she competed in flash city was just infront of her and has gone on to be 2nd to bajan tryst and 4th to judge n' jury,that race she was 10/1 tomorrow dropped into a very weak looking race she's priced at 12/1.

If she runs to that level of form she will go close,she ran poorly at thirsk but if ridden with more restraint i think she would well out run her price.She may not show at all and just perform on the aw but there's no way she will go off 12/1 in this race,full of exposed handicappers some raised in class others going up the weights.And if you take her run at donny through captain scooby behind her she's weighted to dead heat with first command tomorrows fav,i can see her going off 6 or 7/1 in this race and she looks a great trade
    Form was bang on backed it again at 14s ew and did the fcast that fiormline was spot on!!

Thanks
    This race has been decimated and looks full of horses badly handicapped or mostly on downgrade or virtually unbackable,two bits of form stand out in this race amazing blueskys run behind the galloping shoe finishing 5th over c/d.The 2nd media hype has won off 83,the third number theory has won off 86,the 4th knowe head has won off 72 and just beaten off 75,vanilla rum has virtual same formline finishing behind knowehead at newmarket priced at 5/2 today and inseperable on form plus amazing bluesky likes the ground and has form at the track 5/1 looks the value.He only just got collared at thirsk last week over 1m4fs in a slightly better race,looks a decent trade to me i can't see him going off bigger than 11/4 and he may go off even shorter on this desperate ground as he's really the only one proven on it.

Out at 3.9 soweto star out at 8.0 wrong ground will be backing on soft had no chance.

Thanks

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!! !!

You don't think i was going to go three picks without a winner!!!

Thanks
    Thanks for the tips gigilo. Have had a few successful trades on these so signed up to thank you. Any advice on deciding when to get out?