Page 104 of 639 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 12771

Thread: Daily picks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts
    Honeymeads form speaks for itself has been very consistent in arguabely better races second to powerful presence beaten 1 1/2ls conceding 4pound powerful presence has since won off 87,tomorrow shane b kelly gets to take 5 pound off taking her down to last seasons marks of 83.She ran second to dubai dynamo off 88 conceding 2 pound and her last run in a hot handicap at donny finishing 4th again looking a better race than tomorrows.The race probably revolves around the 3yr odls as she should beat the older horses, if there's lots of rain then the favourite maybe a drifter said not to like soft ground on last two runs.The 5/1 looks a decent price and would look even better with some more weather if it arrives i can see her going off fav!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    Just an interest for the day hopefully all get in the frame.Nabucco looks the best bet although i wouldv'e preferred the ground to be very soft as his first two runs.His debut run behind bishop rocco looks decent,stopped in run shouldv'e been second the time was 2m11.88 a second and a haslf quicker than the handicap won by expense claim winning off 87 and the maiden won by valiant won again since.He then ran at sandown on similar ground,that maiden also looks extremely good over 2 seconds quicker than the older handicap won by choral festival rated 68 and carrying 8 pound more.Cathedral was 5 1/2ls back in 6th and even that run looks the equivalent of mid 80s with older horses.Nabucco would be very unlucky to find something to beat it in here i would expect it to go off 1/2 in this race minimum and if it has dried out a little the main danger could be the one he beat at sandown.
    Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooossssssssshhhhh hhhhhhhh
    Pished it the monday nap goes in!!That maiden is red hot

Thanks
    Good man, Gigilo.

Thanks
    Cheers ice i see dwyer must've had his cobblers on they way he rode we have a dream as well from that draw a great run nice to see he was trying so hard!!

Thanks
    Honeymeads form speaks for itself has been very consistent in arguabely better races second to powerful presence beaten 1 1/2ls conceding 4pound powerful presence has since won off 87,tomorrow shane b kelly gets to take 5 pound off taking her down to last seasons marks of 83.She ran second to dubai dynamo off 88 conceding 2 pound and her last run in a hot handicap at donny finishing 4th again looking a better race than tomorrows.The race probably revolves around the 3yr odls as she should beat the older horses, if there's lots of rain then the favourite maybe a drifter said not to like soft ground on last two runs.The 5/1 looks a decent price and would look even better with some more weather if it arrives i can see her going off fav!!

Favourite 3/1!!Although it could go flip flop all depending on weather,i reckon if its soft ground she'll go off fav if its good the suroor horse will be fav!

Thanks
    1pt trade honeymead 5/1 365 3.25 thirsk
    Out at 3.1

Thanks
    No real interest for me at ascot betting wise with draw and ground farces but will have a little ew on satsuma,as the 2yr olds this year look poor compared to recent seasons.Very little to look at on the clock in these races,she made her debut at catterick,jock looking round a furlong out and the time compared favourably to the older handicap won by nomoreblondes(73) slightly slower by .07.Lots of 80 runners in behind in the older handicap,she looked good for half a dozen lengths improvement,she then took the same path as frederick engels at musselburugh running in the corresponding race at musselburugh.Will forgive her that run on softer ground and the winner ahern looks in with a chance on friday,she's 20/1 365 four places 22/1 sjames.
    Normally that run of hers at catterick i'd be looking at a listed race but these races look so weak i'll have a little bet,still be very surprised if she won as this would be a very weak result.But i like the trainer with sprinters he is a shrewdie,even if he seems a bit of a bumpkin.
    Last edited by gigilo; 20th June 2012 at 1:30 AM.

Thanks
    1pt trade brigadoon 14/1 365 will back again if bigger.
    Taken 16/1 hills

He may not have the equal of some of the turf form of these brigadoon,but lots of runners in this race have ? to answer.The race looks wide open probably discount the bottom three in the handicap and that leaves brigadoo as the biggest priced,working through the runners john biscuit ? over trip,mc birney surface and jock with first ride,cala santanyi looks ok won a slow race at lingfield up in the weights.Sakhees pearl has all the c/d form on offer and quickest time the most obvious pick in the race,antarctic disappointe here on surface,scottish star looks improver but has to show it over distance on the surface.Laughing jack has run allright over c/d but in slowish time and compared to brigaddon the latter looks the vaue.

The race looks wide open as there are bound to be improvers but sand skier backed into 9/1 five points bigger than brigadoon is badly in with brigadoon having a 12pound pull for a nk defeat at lingfield and also that would tie in with sakhees secret that horse having an 10 pound pull for simialr distance with sand skier.Brigadoon ran a decent time over 1m3fs here in 2m18.69 pretty quick.Charles bishop takes the ride,two winners lately and i think will be backed on his two bits of form at lingfield and here especially being so well in with sand skier and decent jock riding.He maybe bigger in the morning so i will back again.Hopefully a nice trade in an open race.
    Last edited by gigilo; 20th June 2012 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks
    Brigadoon in to 9/1 in the shops

Thanks
    1pt trade ahern 5/1 hills!!

Thanks
    1pt trade lindoro 7/2 365

Thanks
    Bad placing by trainer running lindoro over a mile.always looked a 7f horse on gd/sft ground and since going to ellison has had a resurgence in form has far and away the best form in the race on recent form.Won at musselburugh off 60 tomorrow off 67 but the run at musselburugh still makes him look well handicapped.Winning by 4ls and clocking up a time only .50 slower than powerful presence off 81 that winner carrying a pound less than lindoro and powerful presence has won again since off 87 capaill laith and imperial djay in behind, the time of that musselburugh run looks rock solid.Ellison has best trip entered and at this moment has no soft ground form and never won over the trip and lindoro beat him last time,mchugh rides best trip which is slightly off putting but will stick to the trade.Can't really see why this shouldn't be heavily backed on last three runs all rock solid form and as mentioned over a distance that stretches his stamina.I thought this would open up 2/1 as its very hard to make a case for many in the race on proven ground,as ever with this mob the betting will tell you!!

Thanks
    1pt trade brigadoon 14/1 365 will back again if bigger.
    Taken 16/1 hills

He may not have the equal of some of the turf form of these brigadoon,but lots of runners in this race have ? to answer.The race looks wide open probably discount the bottom three in the handicap and that leaves brigadoo as the biggest priced,working through the runners john biscuit ? over trip,mc birney surface and jock with first ride,cala santanyi looks ok won a slow race at lingfield up in the weights.Sakhees pearl has all the c/d form on offer and quickest time the most obvious pick in the race,antarctic disappointe here on surface,scottish star looks improver but has to show it over distance on the surface.Laughing jack has run allright over c/d but in slowish time and compared to brigaddon the latter looks the vaue.

The race looks wide open as there are bound to be improvers but sand skier backed into 9/1 five points bigger than brigadoon is badly in with brigadoon having a 12pound pull for a nk defeat at lingfield and also that would tie in with sakhees secret that horse having an 10 pound pull for simialr distance with sand skier.Brigadoon ran a decent time over 1m3fs here in 2m18.69 pretty quick.Charles bishop takes the ride,two winners lately and i think will be backed on his two bits of form at lingfield and here especially being so well in with sand skier and decent jock riding.He maybe bigger in the morning so i will back again.Hopefully a nice trade in an open race.

Out at 11.5

Thanks
    Ahern clocked up a decent time at musselburugh .56 quicker than 96 rated bajan tryst,those times couldv'e been questionable at the time as the maiden was .27 slower than the later handicap won by bosun breeze.Infact the opposite has happened bosun breeze has won again off 81 and the second rasaman beaten 6ls by bosun breese has won off 77 as well winning a decent handicap at donny.The negative could be the drying ground for ahern but rain is expected and if it arrives i can see ahern and cay verde dominating the betting,cay verde has the best form beating hototo and dylanburu 1st and third in the windsor castle although looked a very weak race cay verde looked far superior to these.They look the two to focus on providing the ground doesn't stay to quick!!

Thanks
    Missed the break ahern lost 6ls the one to take from the race and lindoro ran far to free strange tactics will definitely be winning again soon!

1pt trade cono zur 9/2 365

SlimChance
    Too much going with me to follow this thread this week. Well done with the winners.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Didn't Ahern do the same thing at Musselburgh, gigilo?
    Ah! but a man's reach should exceed his grasp......

Thanks
    Nothing like today. Agree with G that Ahern is the horse to be taken out of this one. Hope he comes back fairly quickly on softish ground.
    ROLL ON THE RESISTANCE !!!

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure it did, one to keep an eye on..!!

Thanks
    Cono zur looks in the form of his life and although not winning off a mark as high as this,the form of his win at haydock couldn't be better.Beating musnad by 3ls,winner since off 71 beating 87 rated oriental scot,the fourth from the race madam macie 5ls behind has won off 78 and was third this week off 87 those formlines make the 9/2 look generous.There are a few like daring dream likes track and trip that if coming back to form would be dangerous especially of lower than last winning mark but cono zur has a habit of running very consistently when in foprm and that run at haydock especially when you see fastnet storm beaten 17ls in that race and has also come out and won off 70.Can't really see how this won't be backed and even if the ground went soft he's run ok on it off this mark before the draw could beat him but looks a decent trade.He's always potentially looked like winning something slightly better around these marks in the past but this season is fresh from just 3 runs!No chance this going off 9/2 on those formlines.