Page 101 of 587 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 11725

Thread: Daily picks.

  1. #2001
    Senior Member rorydelargy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,836
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 17 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    Rock canyon won a maiden at hamilton having gowanharry 5ls behind,looked a dubious result but the race time was backed up by the following handicap won by 69 rated crimson knot,rock canyon running .38 quicker.He looked destined to go on and win several handicaps but has shown nothing since,so will be interesting to see if there's any money today in a small field on perfect ground against the same horse he hammered 5ls and far better off in the weights.A bit of a speculative bet after the last few runs but can't resist a small bet him running off just 58.
    One race too late - price held up well.
    handsome is as handsome does

  2. #2002
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    I backed it after the going change all day they've had it as 9.8 then changed to good after the first race,it was 13/2 last night.All day i've been watching the going and wasn't changed till after the first,thought it would still be to quick but looked like it would be in the frame.

  3. #2003
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    Amir pasha looks overpriced in this you can put a line through the last two runs with katie dowson riding,had won and been second a couple of times prior to those runs finishing last flat season on a mark of 65.He now returns to the flat on a mark of 56,has finished behind aegean destiny over c/d but with simon walker on board a weaker jock riding amir pasha that day.Tomorrow he has shane kelly riding his record on him is 1/2/2/5 and his c/d record is 6/2/2/1/2 was second in this last year off 59.looks like he's been laid out for this race, on that run last year would be a 5 or 6/1 shot.He's also beaten the 4/1 second fav bavarian nordic on one run last season and purely priced up on last two runs could easily get placed and with the fav not having any turf form i expect him to be backed at his favourite track!!
    Into 10/1 will be interesting the hammond kelly combination as usually these would drift 15/2 would be nice!!

  4. #2004
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    1pt trade hazelrigg 25/1 365

  5. #2005
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    kens girl 7/1 365

  6. #2006
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    1pt trade amir pasha 14/1 365!

    The usual drifter with kelly hammond combination!!Out at 10.0 was 13/2 earlier massive drifter!!

  7. #2007
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    Kens girl is an enormous price in this she is the best horse and has the best form i thought she would be around the 7/2 mark as this is probably one of the weakest races she's run in recent tiomes.She has dropped to a mark of 71 lowest mark since running second to swiftly done over a mile october 2010,swiftly done now rated 85,she's only won 1/7 over a mile but has run well against better horses in better grade even though she now is more of a 1m2f horse.Last season she progressed to win off 76 and even ran 5th of 15 to askaud off 79 at haydock just behind 80+ horses.I can't see any other decent formlines in the race as nothing has run to her level,she cannot possibly be 7/1 in this race i can see her going off 7/2 minimum in this and the only negative for her is the distance as she will love the ground as well!!

  8. #2008
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    Hazelrigg runs off 83 tomorrow lowest mark since winning in september 2010,doesn't win that often but has loads of form a this level has had 13 placings from 40 runs plus 4 wins.Last season a second to secret witness off 88 and a fourth to marine commando at haydock,finishing infront of some more prominent runners in tomorrows betting.Has nothing to find with horses such as racy,jamesway,judge n'jury,sohraab,bathwick bear rain delayed,foxy music,taurus twins all of whom he beat.He's the biggest price he's been since running 5th to masmah in an even better race and 25/1 is value where he has as much chance as the market leaders.The race looks impossible but his price stands out and the draw might just favour the lows on the desperate ground with flash city and blue jack drawn low as well,he won't go off 25/1 in this race!!

  9. #2009
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    1pt trade oojooba 6/4 ppower

    Got a free bet out of it won't be backing again.
    Last edited by gigilo; 15th June 2012 at 3:54 PM.

  10. #2010
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    Could not be confident after her debut run this season,but she was a massive eyecatcher for me on debut at haydock her maiden only 1.31 seconds slower than top class skilful.She disappointed on her next run on ground that mayhave been to quick,her mark looked generous on those time comparisons at haydock as she hacked up even having todays listed winner great expectations behind.She then disappointed on seasonal debut,if she's as good as she looked last season she should be odds on against these exposed handicappers and i'm pretty sure the betting will reflect her chances.Quite interesting that in that listed race she was 4ls infront of dare to dream recent second to emman bee,5ls infront of second fav no compromise.I won't be following her if she doesn't win tomorrow,hopefully will be heavily backed and leave a free bet on her!

  11. #2011
    Senior Member icebreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,957
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked 80 Times in 73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    The usual drifter with kelly hammond combination!!Out at 10.0 was 13/2 earlier massive drifter!!
    Out at an average 8.7 before the other withdrawals. (7.6 after the Reduction Factor).
    Another nice one, Gigilo. Thank you.

  12. #2012
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    Yes ice i know everyones mailing me telling me how well they did unfortunately for me was trying to look at tomorrows cards and got distracted!

  13. #2013
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    I see the ground was on the quick side at haydock would explain the run of amir pasha,i'll let them off!!Ken's girl 9/2 currently what price tomorrow!!

  14. #2014
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    Kens girl is an enormous price in this she is the best horse and has the best form i thought she would be around the 7/2 mark as this is probably one of the weakest races she's run in recent tiomes.She has dropped to a mark of 71 lowest mark since running second to swiftly done over a mile october 2010,swiftly done now rated 85,she's only won 1/7 over a mile but has run well against better horses in better grade even though she now is more of a 1m2f horse.Last season she progressed to win off 76 and even ran 5th of 15 to askaud off 79 at haydock just behind 80+ horses.I can't see any other decent formlines in the race as nothing has run to her level,she cannot possibly be 7/1 in this race i can see her going off 7/2 minimum in this and the only negative for her is the distance as she will love the ground as well!!


    7/4

  15. #2015
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
    11/8 with B365 even with a 25p rule 4
    UNREAL
    Last edited by brendanr; 15th June 2012 at 11:14 AM.
    ROLL ON THE RESISTANCE !!!

  16. #2016
    Senior Member Grasshopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    15,132
    Thanks
    1,239
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 880 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mate's wife is off to Ladies Day at Musselburgh and is looking for some insight. Obviously, I worse than useless, so I'd be grateful for some suggestions and will pass them on.
    "Beat the price and lose. It's what we do".

    SlimChance, March 2018

  17. #2017
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    Sorry fella i havn't looked at musselburugh to busy doing tomorrows cards,give me a days notice and i can do some though in future.

    I actually got some emails last night once the 7/1 had gone i said the 9/2 was still value i thought it would go off around 11/4 kens girl probably one of the biggest ricks i've seen in ages.

  18. #2018
    Senior Member icebreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,957
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked 80 Times in 73 Posts
    Deleted
    Last edited by icebreaker; 15th June 2012 at 6:42 PM. Reason: deleted

  19. #2019
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    1pt trade hazelrigg 25/1 365
    Out at 18.

  20. #2020
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,274
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,075 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    Hazelrigg runs off 83 tomorrow lowest mark since winning in september 2010,doesn't win that often but has loads of form a this level has had 13 placings from 40 runs plus 4 wins.Last season a second to secret witness off 88 and a fourth to marine commando at haydock,finishing infront of some more prominent runners in tomorrows betting.Has nothing to find with horses such as racy,jamesway,judge n'jury,sohraab,bathwick bear rain delayed,foxy music,taurus twins all of whom he beat.He's the biggest price he's been since running 5th to masmah in an even better race and 25/1 is value where he has as much chance as the market leaders.The race looks impossible but his price stands out and the draw might just favour the lows on the desperate ground with flash city and blue jack drawn low as well,he won't go off 25/1 in this race!!

Similar Threads

  1. Arkles Cheltenham Placepot picks 16th Nov.
    By ArkleSupreme in forum General Racing Topics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 16th November 2012, 5:16 PM
  2. Daily Picks Comments
    By brendanr in forum General Racing Topics
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 26th April 2012, 8:07 PM
  3. Outsider picks for Cheltenham
    By handsofstone in forum General Racing Topics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 14th March 2012, 1:25 PM
  4. My Daily Pick
    By Willi in forum General Racing Topics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 22nd May 2011, 11:31 AM
  5. Wolverhampton picks October 13th
    By ERacer in forum General Racing Topics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th October 2008, 11:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •