Thread: Vaal Classic - South Africa - 4 February 2021

Thanks

Vaal Classic - South Africa - 4 February 2021

Hi Guys,

12h50 Mohican 5/1. Has dropped from a 90 to a 78 and runs in a weaker field today, I dont like the favourite Wolffs World as he is a 3yr old carrying joint top weight with the elders. Oyster King I make a danger and think he can run into the places here.

13h30 Cash Time 12/1. ROUGHIE TIME. He has dropped from a 103 to a 79 and showed some life to form 2 starts back. Last start was in a Middle stakes which weights did not suit, today back in a handicap I think he will be competitive and at this price we cant get hurt. Atomic Blonde is the danger and should improve as he has also come down in ratings

14h05 Captain Hindsight 10/1. I like him today, he is a multiple course/dist winner and has dropped a bit in rating boosted by the appie claim which theoretically brings him to a 93 1 pound lower than last winning mark. The 3yr old Valyrian King carries joint weight which is crazy being a strong favourite. Spanish Boy I Make the danger as they ran on 1 October where my selection won by 2.5L but my selection is still 0.5kg better. My selection is also 3kg better with Isphan on last run

14h40 Wisteria Walk 1/1 BEST BET OF THE WEEK. Will win easily but price is too short but we can go with doubles in other races. This horse has dropped from a 111 to a 99 and is 8kg better with Saragon. 2 starts back you can ignore as was lame behind Anything Goes. I make Rouge Allure 2nd best and this forecast should pay well, Gallic Princess is way out at the weights giving my selection 6kg, that is crazy.

15h15 Rock You 3/1. I am glad they took cheek pieces off that was not the right move, now that they off i expecting improvement here. Is 2kg better off with Bella Rosa and I make my selection difficult to beat today. I have a roughie place in a horse called League Of Her Own. She improved last start and is 5kg better with Bella Rosa and I make her a big player for the places today at around 2/1 top 4

Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

Turffan (4th February 2021)