Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3237383940414243444546475292 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching

Thanks
    Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble View Post
    I think one of my old neighbours Akala did the themetrack for that one.
    Has made tommy robinson look stupid a few times,different gravy!!

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigilo View Post
    Sigh another one of the old trolls wonder which this one is,i did recognize the nickname 1.01,instead of hiding behind usernames just say who you are instead of wasting my time
    pal...!!!!And if i don't know who you are,then you are just an idiot anyway pal,yes?try something new ffs you guys are cannon fodder..

Top boy cool as ****..
    I have no idea what your barking on about, but i do think your very rude, your the idiot saying TOP BOY is a very COOL programme, please explain why you say a TV show about grown men using young boys to sell drugs.. is COOL .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Splodge View Post
    I have no idea what your barking on about, but i do think your very rude, your the idiot saying TOP BOY is a very COOL programme, please explain why you say a TV show about grown men using young boys to sell drugs.. is COOL .
    You're the idiot you come on a forum 6th ever post pick out a programme i watch and try to tell me what i should and shouldn't watch the programme won awards,the programme is a drama about real life in london streets your opinion to me is worthless to keep it too yourself.I knew you were a troll as soon as i saw your username,i can smell them a mile away,your use of the term pal as well always a giveaway try and remember that in future PAL..
    Last edited by gigilo; 19th May 2019 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks
    Did he? Personally, I reckon insults should be saved for the dispatch box at Prime Ministers Questions. Everything else is overrated.

I've been wrongly labelled a right wing nazi a few times, even sectioned by the Camden and Islington mental health trust for my critisism of the Iraq War. I'm not a huge fan of the authoratarian left.

I don't talk to many old friends in Camden and Islington as they often believe I was a basterward. The irony was my father left in 1985, so they're right, I am!!!!

I went to the same Secondary school as Akala, I was having a lot of 'emotional problems', as was my best friend Wayne, who was brutally attacked by a 'pupil in Akala's year group, (Rest In Peace, now Wayne btw), but I didn't see or hear from Akala at the time.

Akala wanted to be an astronaute when he was a young boy which was sweet

There was a story in The Daily Mail in 1999 about him and others being mentored by a teacher who was a member of The Nation of Islam and teaching children (in private sessions) in Acland Burghley not to wear' Western Clothes, i.e. shorts and t-shirts. I'm sure it was all just nonsense and lies eh?....I can't find the article online...the security services probably deleted it.
    Sounds like something the BBC would say,obviously a lie!!

Banned
    Thanks
    You're the idiot you come on a forum 6th ever post pick out a programme i watch and try to tell me what i should and shouldn't watch the programme won awards,the programme is a drama about real life in london streets your opinion to me is worthless to keep it too yourself.I knew you were a troll as soon as i saw your username,i can smell them a mile away,your use of the term pal as well always a giveaway try and remember that in future PAL..
    please explain to me why you think the TV show is VERY COOL without giving me abuse please pal.
    Last edited by Splodge; 19th May 2019 at 12:49 PM.

Thanks
    please explain to me why you think the TV show is VERY COOL without giving me abuse please pal.
    Do you want me to give you a review of all the millions of films ever made with drugs,sex,drink,killing that have ever been made that 1000s of millions of people watch that think are cool pal,i think not,think up something better on your trolling because it's pathetic,you post like ozgood my suspicions are you are just one of his other idiots...

Banned
    Thanks
    simple question , why do you think the TV show is very COOL.

Thanks
    Because it's portraying how hard it is being brought up in deprived areas mainly black and what drives black kids to drugs and crime and how people take advantage of them it speaks the truth therefore it's cool,about reak british deprived lives,get it bruv.

Banned
    Thanks
    got it bruv, still not cool in my book pal. off to play cricket , now that is COOL .

Thanks
    got it bruv, still not cool in my book pal. off to play cricket , now that is COOL .

Can't see ozgood in a pair of cricket pads,hope he's not playing Pakistan!!

Thanks
    I'm not against everything the NOI have ever done or anything, I just think it was a bit heavy handed and not the right approach, nor legal to do so either. The problem was the headteacher was a silent dope who couldn't do a thing about it. Everytime myself and Wayne were getting beaten up, (Wayne was mixed race), it all ended up being our fault. I had to clean the school once after being battered by a tough dude, it's no wonder I began smoking and dabbling in cannabis.

Marb when i was a school,the school was reknowned for being the toughest in the county local schools were scared to death of us,bullyig was part of everyday life when i went to school i remember beginning at the end of punk era and you would be gettig stabbed by compasses dead arms ad legs as they walked past..The older lads were fighting with teachers,jumping out of windows 30 foot in the air agirl was killed while fughting another girl ,the prefects were punks ands skinheads it was absolutely insane..And a mate of mine who went there got picked on everyday,they would get his schoolbag and gob in it till it was virtually green throughout wrute all over hos clothes and face,ten years ago i passed him in the street and he was dressed exacyly like his dad and smoking a pipe he's obviously hsd some sort of breakdown then he went onto tell me he'd never been employred etc was obviously all from the school days..
    Also the kids who had learbning disabiitys were mocked ad picked on and if you were unfortunate enough to be anything other than white then you were called nxxxxx black xxxxxxx some for the chinese lads,the teachers had no control and there answers were always a caning usually they would pick on the lads who had done somethng trivail vbecause the were scared of the older lads...Some of the teachers used to humiliate the lads caning and slippering infront of whole class very very bad times they were,been lots of suicides from the school as well happiest days of your lives.. A very deprived school under the Thatcher watch that was titally underfunded,why things were ever like that i don't knoew an absolute disgrace,i've spoken to loads of people in the area around the same time and they always said the sprts teams were scared to death of coming to the school..It was basically a working class area but not all working class kids worst school in the clunty..
    Last edited by gigilo; 19th May 2019 at 3:17 PM.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Marble;722901]I don't dispute what your saying on that. My point is, I had very good friends in the black community until some of the teenagers began trying to emulate Malcolm X. [/QUOTE

Marb when i was at school everyone was racist this is what people are up against,with robinson and farage now winning these elections things are going to get a lot worse it just gives them free reign to do what they want look at countrys like hungary for example,we even have the BBC
    backing them up!!...doesn't excuse actions of other minoritys but what it does do is expose what these people are really like..In a way it might be a good thing,they will reveal their true colours and people will realize how truely many ******* idiots there are in this country...i know hundreds of them, now we are going to see what they are really like...
    Last edited by gigilo; 19th May 2019 at 5:54 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Can't see ozgood in a pair of cricket pads,hope he's not playing Pakistan!!
    Think you got the wrong sport Top Boy, ozgood was a footballer in the 1970,s. kidulthood should be to your liking, urban sob story of the deprived, groovy man

Banned
    Thanks
    Chit Chat is getting a bit lively.. carry on

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Marble;722912]

I remember the Combat 18 (Far Right group), signs in the pubs in London and that always scared me too. As a white lad for a period of time I somehow became the enemy, not through actions but perceptions. I found not being able to play football at lunchtimes in the playground upsetting too. No reason, no motive, I was barred. I had trials for West Ham aged 12, how do you think being barred from playing football made me feel?
    That was the only escape route marb sport,academically the school was abysmal you couldn't get taught anything but sportswise the school ws the best at most sports the only thing i remember being good as used to play in the county teams at rubgby,cricket and hockey ashame you couldn't get out to do your footie..Sometimes when being in school you can feel like a hostage i remember it well..

Thanks
    I was on about my school marb,saw you deleted your other post,don't worry your secrets are safe with me..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 735 Posts
    Anyone looked at Chernobyl yet? Hearing it is really good
    Some people say he’s the best since Arkle and that’s certainly true when you look at what he’s done

Thanks
    The Looming Tower is very, very good.
    Vote Alfie!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 735 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G-G View Post
    The Looming Tower is very, very good.
    On my radar.
    Some people say he’s the best since Arkle and that’s certainly true when you look at what he’s done

Thanks
    I watched the first 3 seasons of got before deciding that it was a big old pile of ****.