Page 7 of 371 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum horse connections

Thanks
    Good luck with him DJ. Must admit,I liked the look of him last week at Doncaster,looked fit and raring to go.Didn't realise he was connected to a TH member till I read this.
    Believe 95% of what you see and 5% of what you hear - and thats very doubtful, that 5%!

Thanks
    Nice run from Joe Jo Star.
    handsome is as handsome does

Thanks
    Cheers Rory. Pleased with that. Wasn't sure he'd jump as well as that on the ground.

Thanks
    Working at Lingers so only saw DENMAN's race during my break. Glad to hear round safely, DJ, and will take a dekko at the analysis anon.
    Power is good. Control is better. (Lenin)

Thanks
    Well done today DJ.

A very promising run from Joe Jo Star. He stayed on really well.

Thanks
    Good run agreed from JJS - gutted I didnt go with my instinct and put a few shillings ew on him but then again after missing out on a 25-1 winner in the opener (4 runners 4 people and we didnt back it!) we kinda knew how our luck was going.... compounded by lookin at the 50-1 winner of the last and not putting a lucky £1 on it!

Thanks
    Been a good couple of weeks on the horse front!!! However I'm not concerned about the Zaynar defeat as he hated the ground that much was obvious and he wasn't fully fit. The horse According also hated the ground at Sandown and needs good ground and the most recent I have heard is it is the Adonis next!!! Went to see the three colts last week. Coordinated Cut has done very well physically as has Strong Vigilance who on looks alone would win a Group 1. Monitor Closely starts cantering Monday again after getting the all clear from the vets last week. Lets hope the next few weeks improve.

Thanks
    Kauto, at least you can get a better price on Zaynar for the Champion Hurdle now. Have you set any targets for Coordinated Cut yet ? You dont see Arazi in many pedigrees these days, maybe you can win the St Leger this year with CC, love those horses with the big white blaze.

Thanks
    Nothing been decided yet but I still believe he will be a very good horse a line has been put through the RP Trophy run, I'm still dreaming of the derby!!!!

Thanks
    Good luck to you, must be pretty exciting to have a Derby prospect.

Thanks
    You must be pleased more with Strong Vigilance then, given he is becoming quite the Newmarket spring talking horse.

I run Wavertree Princess on Friday at Wolverhampton.

Thanks
    Obviously, i'm decades behind! Kauto: you (or syndicate - makes no difference) own Zaynar? Amongst others (According). Well then: good luck. Lucky person.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    You must be pleased more with Strong Vigilance then, given he is becoming quite the Newmarket spring talking horse.

I run Wavertree Princess on Friday at Wolverhampton.
    Really I hadn't heard this, could you elaborate? Like i said if horses won races on looks he would be pretty successful but as far as a talking horse that surprises me he hasn't really done much yet

Thanks
    Been stepping them up for about 2 weeks now. They have been mainly cantering in bunches on Warren Hill's grass gallop and on the 13th they done a good swinger canter together on the Al Bahathri. Strong Vigilance has been put in a group with Coordinated Cut (95) & Wigmore Hall (88) and whilst only in single file and bunched, Strong Vigilance looks to be travelling smoothly. He again gave a strong swinging canter the the same three this Saturday morning with again it being the once raced flashy bay catching the eye of the trio and he certainly looks to be much stronger than he did last season.

The word is he could go for a mile maiden around the Craven meeting, perhaps you can confirm ? but he has looked a nice addition to the Bell string and is certainly catching the eye in early work to suggest he could be a very nice 3yo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauto View Post
    Really I hadn't heard this, could you elaborate? Like i said if horses won races on looks he would be pretty successful but as far as a talking horse that surprises me he hasn't really done much yet
    Been stepping them up for about 2 weeks now. They have been mainly cantering in bunches on Warren Hill's grass gallop and on the 13th they done a good swinger canter together on the Al Bahathri. Strong Vigilance has been put in a group with Coordinated Cut (95) & Wigmore Hall (88) and whilst only in single file and bunched, Strong Vigilance looks to be travelling smoothly. He again gave a strong swinging canter the the same three this Saturday morning with again it being the once raced flashy bay catching the eye of the trio and he certainly looks to be much stronger than he did last season.

The word is he could go for a mile maiden around the Craven meeting, perhaps you can confirm ? but he has looked a nice addition to the Bell string and is certainly catching the eye in early work to suggest he could be a very nice 3yo.
    You gotta love the grapevine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post

PCH always rated the colt highly last year along with CC so no real surprise he is going nicely. I do have pics on my i-phone but not sure how to download them onto here otherwise i would (if anyone could advise). Haven't really discussed any targets yet but the all weather late March or the Craven meetings would be logical starting points I guess. I will wait for Mr Bell to tell me when he is ready to rock and roll.

Thanks
    Lawrie, if you plug your iPhone into your compute or Mac and then import them onto it. Then upload the pictures to imageshack or Photobucket. Then get the IMG codes from Photobucket or whatever for your image, and then put that in the Quick reply box and post it on here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Lawrie, if you plug your iPhone into your compute or Mac and then import them onto it. Then upload the pictures to imageshack or Photobucket. Then get the IMG codes from Photobucket or whatever for your image, and then put that in the Quick reply box and post it on here.
    Jesus was that in ingles?

Thanks
    IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

Hopefully this works

Thanks
    He's a beaut when did you take those ?