Thread: Did The Yanks Land On The Moon?

Gone But Not Forgotten
    Thanks
    Just watched an interesting theory on CH5, regards the moon landing etc, by the yanks!!! that it was all a huge conspiracy, seems to me there’s a question or questions that need to be answered here and looking at what the doubters offered there was some substance in the case they put forward ..............

I had heard of a programme some years ago but never seen it I don’t know if it’s the same programme or something new??

But certainly gave me food for thought?
    [B]I once had a photographic memory which was never developed!! that's why I get such negative responses?[/B]
    [B]I used to play the sex organ but now I'm restricted to a YAMAHA...:confused:[/B]

Thanks
    Hi Merlin. I watched some of this as well and the sceptics certainly had a number of interesting questions. The idea of a hoax Mars landing was the plot of the famous 70s movie "Capricorn One". A brilliant April Fool programme called "Alternative 3" (made in 1978 I believe) stated there was a research base on the far side of the Moon.

Could it have all been faked ? It would be the biggest and most successful cover-up in history if it were. I'd have thought telescope observation of the rockets from Earth was possible but, as people have often argued, the computer power available in the 60s was a fraction of what it is today and we can't always get it righ now.

Thanks
    Blimey, this is such an OLD notion! But it is absolutely not faked - it's just that the Americans were actually trying to land on Mars, but thanks to their smart-guided, fail-safe, pinpoint precision guidance system, they fell onto the Moon instead. In years to come, they were able to build on this exciting experience, and go on to launch smart-guided, fail-safe missiles on unsuspecting targets with the same precision.
    Power is good. Control is better. (Lenin)