Hi Guys,

12h35 La Luvia 5/2 BEST BET. Carrying low weight, must go to the front to win here last start can be best ignored as she over raced and was slow away

13h10 Muleta 3/1. Big runner today as is better off at the weights with fav Mind Reader. Ulla will run into placings with only 51kg today and if ridden patiently will be a danger to my selection

15h04 The Villa Grand 25/1. My roughie today even for places you should get 9/2 as she is better off with weights with some. Afternoon Tea has been dissapointing but with striker Strydom now booked maybe she will be involved and a big run expected by Lagertha 6/1 today

15h38 Emaline 14/1. I make her dangerous today ignore last 2 starts, has Mazari stone cold 2 starts back with weights and again an interesting jockey booking today

Cheers

PS....... Let me know if anyone is interested in South African racing as I can privately message you as I dont give my views as much on this forum anymore. I study every South African race as I am originally from there (now based in Scotland) and willing to give my input to the interested guys out there