• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Ivantheterrible

There is no available content written by Ivantheterrible
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Marb

Highland Chief to confirm class in classic

A tail of twists and turns so far in the 2020 Epsom Derby. I am no betting market guru but the amount of horses I have seen fluctuating up and down in the anti post betting market this season has...

Marb 1st July 2020 11:24 PM
    Marb

Happy Birthday Mr Marb :)

It's my 35th birthday tomorrow. The pitman Derby is at my local track. My grandad was a pitman miner and each year I like to try and get the winner!

I like the profile of the lightly raced and...

Marb 26th June 2020 7:35 PM
    Marb

Who to blame?

Marb 25th June 2020 6:54 AM
    Marb

Royal Ascot Friday. Selections.

I haven't been in the best of form so far this week. Everytime I have had a shortlist I seem to go for the wrong one. Anyways. I've a few angles for Friday.

1.15 Mighty Spirit has good form...

Marb 18th June 2020 9:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

HawkWing

Epsom Derby 2020

Whatever about the jockeys not regarding serpentine, the disgrace was that the fancied horses couldn't get past khalifa sat and amhran na bhfian. If anything

HawkWing Today, 7:46 AM Go to last post
    reet hard

Epsom Derby 2020

There's little doubt that fast times are more easily achieved when a horse is unchallenged by others. I reckon Ghaiyyath did the same lto, and is unlikely

reet hard Today, 2:08 AM Go to last post
    Outsider

Epsom Derby 2020

I like that DO.and you are probably right about the race.the first 3 were the first 3 for most of the race and the rest couldnt even catch the 3rd.

Outsider Today, 12:54 AM Go to last post
    Desert Orchid

Epsom Derby 2020

I'd reckoned for a wee while that the general standard of the race was very poor. I'd said the market leaders were doing nothing to get me excited.

Desert Orchid Yesterday, 11:46 PM Go to last post
    Frankel

Epsom Derby 2020

Correct.

Frankel Yesterday, 11:18 PM Go to last post