• Recent Articles

• HawkWing

There is no available content written by HawkWing
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

barjon

Newmarket - 3

W3last yesterday.

Money came for Spinaround so he became a viable bet - not for me, though, since I was settling down to watch the Ryder Cup (what a dreadful first day and itís difficult to see...

barjon 25th September 2021 10:18 AM
    barjon

Newmarket - 2

232 yesterday - good job only fun bets.

Three trackers again today:

Spinaround 1:15 - showed a lot of promise in runs to date, but up against a heavy odds on job and itís his ďget my...

barjon 24th September 2021 10:10 AM
    barjon

Newmarket - 1

I started this blog earlier in the year with - ď Iím not a great fan of this time of the year. There are too many strange results at the fag end of the jumping season as many a fancied runner has...

barjon 23rd September 2021 10:29 AM
    barjon

Doncaster - day4

I have been having a torrid time lately and that continued with my one bet yesterday - Alflaila - who ran reasonably well, at least looking at home in the class, without success.

Somehow...

barjon 11th September 2021 10:02 AM
    barjon

Doncaster - day2

Difficult to believe I couldnít find anything to back today. Three trackers but two in same race (so no go) and one heavy odds on. Content to watch what turned out to be some scintillating racing.

barjon 9th September 2021 4:57 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

walsworth

What are you watching

Agreed, couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.

walsworth Yesterday, 10:59 PM Go to last post
    trudij

What are you watching

Just finished manhunt - as I said earlier I forgot this one was on till Kirsty mentioned it,
    Itís just as good as the first one. Martin Clunes is

trudij Yesterday, 10:28 PM Go to last post
    reet hard

The Arc 2021

Cheers, Marb - taken a small slice@ 33/1

reet hard Yesterday, 8:15 PM Go to last post
    Marb

The Arc 2021

Another group one today for last year's second in the Yorkshire Oaks Alpinista.

When you think that Love beat Alpinista five lengths in that

Marb Yesterday, 6:36 PM Go to last post
    gigilo

Daily picks.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!And

gigilo Yesterday, 5:26 PM Go to last post