• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• trudij

There is no available content written by trudij
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Outsider

Could it be a Good Friday

Plenty of good prize money on offer.£17000 for a class6.

GREATGALIAN 440N 12/1 was my a/p loser in the Lincoln along with AL RUFAA 205L 11/2 and both run on friday.
    HEATHEN 130L 16/1...

Outsider Today 12:49 AM
    barjon

Questions, questions

It’s a bloody long way from Lucinda Russell’s yard to Newbury racecourse so how come El Elefante is contesting the Grade2 mares race when she has been found out in two Class1 races? And if she...

barjon 23rd March 2024 11:12 AM
    yorick

Tuesday 19th March 2025

The aftershocks of Cheltenham subside and we now lie in the fallow field between The festival and Aintree. It's traditionally a tricky time, this; when the exertions of the campaign and the changing...

yorick 19th March 2024 12:24 PM
    yorick

Saturday 16th March 2024

Well, that's Cheltenham done and dusted for another year. I'm glad we're back to normal racing because the festival, for me, is just too difficult for I have trouble deciding which of the five...

yorick 16th March 2024 2:05 PM
    Outsider

The final day

I watched a replay of the novice hurdle where most of these ran in last time and its hard to split them but the one I liked the best was
    ETHICAL DIAMOND 20/1.who was towards the rear and started...

Outsider 15th March 2024 2:26 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

gigilo

Daily picks.

3rd 33/1 and 4th so unlucky tonight,ot went clear the 33/1 shot but with that headwind a miracle it got placed and Tyke still had a chance git badky hampered

gigilo Today, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    Desert Orchid

Constitution Hill

Get it qualified for the Ebor.

Desert Orchid Today, 10:21 PM Go to last post
    Truncheon

Jockey News

Just been watching a few replays of today's racing

I see there was another D.Maxwell Masterclass on In D'or in the 3.42 at Fontwell

Truncheon Today, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    LUKE

British Jumps Racing in Crisis

Regarding your comment about the dead 8 runners -I wonder is that old school thinking.It is fairly hard to find an each way bet to nothing these days.

LUKE Today, 8:08 PM Go to last post
    Tanlic

Constitution Hill

Michael Buckley has made it specifically clear he is 100% behind going to Punchestown.

He did however not mention anything about taking Constitution

Tanlic Today, 7:55 PM Go to last post