View RSS Feed

Outsider

Clipper logistics....York

Rate this Entry
Ante post isnt everyones cup of tea but if the price is right I cant help being tempted and I've been tempted.

YOUNG FIRE 66/1 skybet

Orbaan won the golden mile easily from Blue for you with young fire 8th but didnt get the best of runs and was right on their heels.

Orbaan went up to 95 from 87 and will go up again.
Blue for you went up 3lb
Young fire got dropped 2 lb and could get dropped again after saturdays run.

If Blue for you is 8/1 fav then Young fire shouldnt be 66/1.imo.

Updated 9th August 2022 at 2:35 PM by Outsider

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is an act of faith, mate, isn't it.

How are your weather forecasting skills? This one needs cut, without a doubt' and who knows what the ground will be like in 10 days time? Your biggest hope will be if the government nominate a 'minister for drought' before then since you can be sure it'll rain the day after in Noah - like proportions lol.

I know that you and I are co-presidents of the O'Meara Appreciation Society (OAS) and, with that in mind, I'd also be having a look at old Escobar, who had no run at all in the GM. 8yo, I know but still, that was a good run.
    I dont think the ground makes any difference mate,it will be well in at the weights and the price dictate my a/p bets.and to me 66/1 is massive.

I'm only a small time better,the way I look at it is if I have £1.5 ew at 66s wins me £100.
    If it runs I can always go in again.
    Or probably lose £3.
    Fair do's; it's the risk you take but with small stakes it's worth a punt at massive prices.

Let's hope for rain, eh?
    30mm of rain forecast for york next week.
    Unfortunately the weights came out early so blue for you and young fire will race of the same marks and Orbaan will have a double penalty.

Maybe I've dropped a bo****k with young fire as he will be 4lb lower in future races and there is a heritage hcap at ascot in October which he got beat in last year off 100 on heavy going.
    Never mind,if the rain comes he will still have a chance.