View RSS Feed

Outsider

Early one for sunday

Rate this Entry
CELTIC EMPRESS 615 H 18/1 boosted to 20/1 betfair

A bit unlucky at Ascot in the Kensington palace.stepped up to 10f last time and tomorrow back to a mile with Holly Doyle booked.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The form of her ascot 6th (beaten about 2L) has just been boosted by the first and second in the race have just finished 1st and 2nd in a race at haydock.
    Rising star and random harvest.
    I see where you're coming from, mate but I do wonder whether this might need further since she's a Golden Horn. That Chester run was just 'one of those' and didn't prove, conclusively imo, that the distance was wrong.
    In that same race, I see Don't Tell Claire, who ran well and is slightly better off with yours. form that Ascot race. True, CE was denied a run but just thought I'd mention it.

Good luck, mate.
    I see where you're coming from, mate but I do wonder whether this might need further since she's a Golden Horn. That Chester run was just 'one of those' and didn't prove, conclusively imo, that the distance was wrong.
    In that same race, I see Don't Tell Claire, who ran well and is slightly better off with yours. form that Ascot race. True, CE was denied a run but just thought I'd mention it.

Good luck, mate.
    Never expected it to lead.held up and finished well at ascot.
    I wont give up.