View RSS Feed

Outsider

Shergar cup day Saturday

Rate this Entry
It's usually produced some exciting finishes .

I've done EMMA JANE WILSON 16/1 to be top jock and win the silver saddle as I feel hher 5 rides all have decent chances.

The 135 is a stakes race for hcappers.theres not a lot between them but my best friend ORBAAN has a 5lb penalty.
He has been beaten this season by both BOWMAN and GWEEDORE over 7f and is no better off at the weights.
Orbaan went up 9lb for winning the golden mile and surely they dont want another rise and risk a bigger prize.
Both Bowman and GWEEDORE let me down last time but i am going with
GWEEDORE and Emma Jayne at 14/1

In the 505 I'm going for Emma again with ROMANTIC TIME 11/1
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I looked at this race last night and was amazed to see Orbaan installed as 7/4 favourite! They're having a laugh, I think.
    That's a gift for us, Goughs, to find value with something to beat it. We're not having him over 7f, are we!
    I can let him go at the price.I know it's a 25 grand race but there is bigger races to come and off 95 he should get in them.
    I still think the Cambridgeshire would suit.
    I've had my alerts come through and a few for saturday

JUDICIAL 210A 9/1back in a hcap and Frankie rides.
    SHEER ROCKS 430A 9/1 Frankie again caught my eye at Ascot.
    SPREZZATURA 715Ayr 12/1 I still think it needs 7f.
    GIOIA CIECA 225H 20/1 3plces skybet finished a good 4th but then ran in 2 big hcaps but was behind in both.im hoping the small field will bring about a revival.
    I've jist written down Judicial aswell after looking at tomorrows card. Could be the kiss of death for you mate!!
    Just 2 places.

Overall a bit of a disaster my main 2 bets geeedore and romantic time and also sprezzatura were diabolical.

Cant complain as I've had a good run.

Looking forward to york.