View RSS Feed

Bits and Pieces

Goodwood Day 4

Rate this Entry
Goodwood Day 4

Absolutely nothing serious for day four. Just some lark about bets just to keep the interest going in what, for me, is an uninteresting day.

1:50. Zoffee has been running very well. Big price last time in the Heritage at HQ with Frankie aboard, went into the lead final furlong against the rail, but had to race alone with nothing to race against and came 3rd. That may have been the main target. Been jumping the last couple of years in Class2/3 without conspicuous success, but looks to be holding his own in Class 2 back on the flat. Palmer has another one in the race - Solar Gateway - with Tom Marquand up, so anyone’s guess who is favoured. Probably leave it alone unless money comes flooding in.

was going to stand aside but Zoffee shortened so indulged with a small bet

3:00. Rebel Territory - proven on the course winning here last year and Amanda Perrett loves to win here. Fine opening run to win at Sandown and on a line through Ouzo is not badly handicapped with a few of the principals. It was the strong finish to the win at Sandown that impressed and just a fun ew to 6 places bet.

Just got paid out and paid for Zoffee

3:35. I though Equilateral was a good thing at the Curragh last time, but never looked the part . There seemed no excuses and I concluded that he wasn’t as good as I thought. Just a tiny fun bet in case he comes good and fools me.

Not going to after time but see outsider’s blog. Will ignore for points total so still -1.5 cumulative

Updated 29th July 2022 at 4:39 PM by barjon

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments